Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Thoughts:

HS, the Father:

• HS referred to himself as Minnie's papa smiley9
  • He's also worried if Minnie will accept him in the role of her dad which is interesting. They've already referred to each other as father-daughter multiple times before but with this marriage, the meaning of that relationship has taken a different form. Now, HS truly has become her dad. He can now actively extend some rights over her, make decisions on her behalf, hold expectations from her, dream for her and help her pursue her own. Of course, most of this will be new for him since he has never been a dad before and while Minnie had Ashok, she never had a father either. There will be some hits and misses before they settle into this role comfortably.
  • Also, does this mean that Minnie will call HS Papa? I wish it wasn't. It's too similar to Papaji.smiley24

Babita, the Wife and Mother:

• She referred to her role as a wife as another duty. Not gonna blame her as her first experience with this title came with a bag load of responsibilities. But with that relationship, came responsibilities towards her in-laws. More specifically, MIL, FIL, and Lovely. Now however, there is no such expectations. Her duties lie only towards HS. There's Naeem Bi and Lala, but she already has an independent relationship with them. Then there's also the fact that they don't live with HS, so the need to serve them 24/7 won't also be there. All she needs to worry about is how to be a good wife, something which HS will have no problem helping out with.
  • Babita also worried if she would be a good mother. I think this stems from her stepping into a new relationship, as well as Kammo's words. Just because she's now being married, it doesn't mean that Minnie will be forgotten. She may have some difficulties adjusting to things at first, but with time she'll learn. She shouldn't feel guilty for wanting to spend some time with HS since that is crucial as well.

Minnie, the Daughter:

• Minnie feeling like an outsider or that she doesn't belong when it comes to Hanita is unfathomable to me. This can never happen and it just make me wanna hug the poor girl. Minnie has always been the connective tissue for Hanita, and for her to not just step aside but also take the first step to walk away - ouch!
  • Because we've gotten so used to seeing her in the middle, seeing her off to the side felt wrong. I'm glad Babita reached out for her and stopped her. HS will obviously do whatever he can to make Minnie feel like she's part of the family but the greater responsibility lies with Babita since she's Minnie's mother. That deep fear that has burrowed its way into Minnie's mind needs to be eradicated by Babes.
  • I also love how it sets up that whilst being by HS' side and his support, Babita won't fail to be there for her daughter. It had taken time since Minnie had already taken the first step to walk away, but Babes had eventually caught on, and she intervened before Minnie had gone away for good.

Aahh, I'm SO excited for this new track! smiley42

absolutely love your analysis. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Amazing promo.... It's superbly shot and the questions are so valid which all three are facing Now... 

Wish pichle week hi release karte to acha hota par koi nahi... 

I am so excited for this track now.... The family will complete soon in all sense.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Thoughts:

HS, the Father:

• He's also worried if Minnie will accept him in the role of her dad which is interesting. They've already referred to each other as father-daughter multiple times before but with this marriage, the meaning of that relationship has taken a different form. Now, HS truly has become her dad. He can now actively extend some rights over her, make decisions on her behalf, hold expectations from her, dream for her and help her pursue her own. Of course, most of this will be new for him since he has never been a dad before and while Minnie had Ashok, she never had a father either. There will be some hits and misses before they settle into this role comfortably.
  • Also, does this mean that Minnie will call HS Papa? I wish it wasn't. It's too similar to Papaji.smiley24

• She referred to her role as a wife as another duty. Not gonna blame her as her first experience with this title came with a bag load of responsibilities. But with that relationship, came responsibilities towards her in-laws. More specifically, MIL, FIL, and Lovely. Now however, there is no such expectations. Her duties lie only towards HS. There's Naeem Bi and Lala, but she already has an independent relationship with them. Then there's also the fact that they don't live with HS, so the need to serve them 24/7 won't also be there. All she needs to worry about is how to be a good wife, something which HS will have no problem helping out with.
  • Babita also worried if she would be a good mother. I think this stems from her stepping into a new relationship, as well as Kammo's words. Just because she's now being married, it doesn't mean that Minnie will be forgotten. She may have some difficulties adjusting to things at first, but with time she'll learn. She shouldn't feel guilty for wanting to spend some time with HS since that is crucial as well.

Minnie, the Daughter:

• Minnie feeling like an outsider or that she doesn't belong when it comes to Hanita is unfathomable to me. This can never happen and it just make me wanna hug the poor girl. Minnie has always been the connective tissue for Hanita, and for her to not just step aside but also take the first step to walk away - ouch!
  • Because we've gotten so used to seeing her in the middle, seeing her off to the side felt wrong. I'm glad Babita reached out for her and stopped her. HS will obviously do whatever he can to make Minnie feel like she's part of the family but the greater responsibility lies with Babita since she's Minnie's mother. That deep fear that has burrowed its way into Minnie's mind needs to be eradicated by Babes.
  • I also love how it sets up that whilst being by HS' side and his support, Babita won't fail to be there for her daughter. It had taken time since Minnie had already taken the first step to walk away, but Babes had eventually caught on, and she intervened before Minnie had gone away for good.

Superb analysis.... 

The journey will be very amazing to watch... Even I m excited for this... 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thoughts:

HS, the Father:

Minnie, the Daughter:

Gosh you mirrored my thoughts, word for word. Loved your post as much as I did the promo. It's amazing how many layers they've packed into the promo and I'm glad it wasn't just about the wedding ceremony itself but about their changing dynamics. I now understand why they took the time to shoot it so elaborately and made it so grand and sweeping. The scale of the tracks is going to be bigger as we will see a lot of the macro issues being dealt with, not just micro. 

Didn't like Minnie to one side, but it not just raises questions about her being sidelined but also the fact that HS and she are still far from one another. It goes without saying that I'm super excited that they are going to explore their relationship and see if Minnie's going to really accept him, and not just because of her mother. 

I can't stand seeing the once chirpy bird becoming sad. She was always bringing sunshine into people's lives and now there are shadows of doubt on her face. I feel bad for her.

Also not sure if it's my imagination, but HS looks a bit cautious as he takes Babita's hand. I'll have to watch it again to be able to articulate what I experienced.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

One thing I felt is all three are having questions in their mind about the relationship equation change that whether they will be the happy family they have dreamt of... I know they will be but the journey will be amazing.... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Best Promo of PB so far! 

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super🙂. I like the direction the story is taking. Much like in life each stage, has different challenges. But our team will pass the finish line as a winning combination🙂.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The most important thing here was how Babita prevents Mini from leaving. I hope now Babes takes the centre stage and she is the binding factor for everyone else, not Mini.

I loved how she held HS' hand, HS and Babes are now an independent and well established institution. And Babita also held Mini's hand, completing her family picture.

Extremely happy with these subtle developments! <3

Cannot wait now. Bring it ONNN!

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Amazing promo.... It's superbly shot and the questions are so valid which all three are facing Now... 

Wish pichle week hi release karte to acha hota par koi nahi... 

I am so excited for this track now.... The family will complete soon in all sense.... 

I think, they were waiting for this Kammo issue to be known to the viewers. Otherwise Mini's and HS' insecurities wouldn't have made sense.

Now that we know that there's a question mark on their relationship and Mini is feeling low, we know what's on in their heads.

So I'd like to say they timed it really really well, for it to be relevant. And now everything is solved, including the lehenga mystery.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

@LoveAutumn hats off to yout belief that promo aayega😎

Dekho aagaya!