Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

Maturity was the key to all 3 actually. That's y they managed to coexist for all those years.

True...Aparna was a good fit for AB until she turned colors.

Still i wish she hadn't turned into a vamp.. :'( she was almost a match to bajaj.. Means, how Bajaj was for Pr,  Anparna could have been that for Anu. 

Yep.. They were very mature. Only AP together at their time of separation behaved like teenegers. Before and after that they all were so different. 

I really liked APB during SNEHA mrg and Tanisha track. Pre was so mad at Anu and Bajaj but to all of them Sneha's mrg was a diff thing and they never mixed their broken feelings with Sneha's mrg preparation. And i loved every scene, every dialogue relatrd to that. APR were in hight of understanfind at that time. 

P.s- still i cry every time i watch the scene were Sneha denied ger mrg with Sharad and Anu was trying to convince them.. 

'Kon hu main iska.. Kya fark parega agar maain nahi aunga.' 

Anurag had paid a lot for his mistake. A lot. He made me cry.        

Originally posted by: saps.156

U have written it or just came across?

Oh no.. Writing romantic stuffs is not my field of work.. :p 

I was searcging Shweta Tiwari stories and i just found that. Go read it.. You may like it.   

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Tanisha , Sharavan was just waste of my screen...  aur bad mai kasak ko keya bana dia .. 🤢

kitna evil .. i literally  loved kasak in first time.. after the new face and ne story of her.. was totally bakwas

Originally posted by: opsora2090

sharart i still now watched on hotstar ... karishma ka karishma , shaka laka boom boom , son pari , akkad bakkad bombay boo ... sara bhai  iyea sab mere abhi bhi dil ke karib hai

yah baa bahu was also my fab , the classic family show ever .. gattu bhai , baby .. minakshi , praveena ..awww keya mast din thi hamari ek time on ITV

Baa Bahu baby and Seven are the two shows i will always suggest people to watch... They were very much unique. 

And the kid shows you are talking about.. They made my childhood.

ofcourse .. and during aparna track komo's evilness was less.. only shoe could suspect aparna's new behavior than any other ones. that is why i said kzk1 was hit not only on prb or ap .. it was a combined success cos every character had their own story.. kash koi ekta ko iyea samjha pate...

A lot of things were shown on the show apart from love stories.. Friendship , sibling bonds.. That UD track... Even DURING that time among the hittest show it had something diff which no other serials had. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

A lot of things were shown on the show apart from love stories.. Friendship , sibling bonds.. That UD track... Even DURING that time among the hittest show it had something diff which no other serials had. 

exactly , even aparna's husband debu's character was so much important also . how he  rescued anurag from aparna that was tremendous ..har ek chote chote character bohot acche part nivaye the

Tanisha , Sharavan was just waste of my screen...  aur bad mai kasak ko keya bana dia .. 🤢

kitna evil .. i literally  loved kasak in first time.. after the new face and ne story of her.. was totally bakwas

Yeah, i liked Kasak so much yaar.. But ye EK!!😡

HOW I wanted Kasak and Shravan's marriage to happen..  Their problems, ApR orob all could have been showed later on.. They just ruined the pair.. 

Only PRB were a happy pair in that show.. No other pairs were justified other then them.  No AP, no PM, no, SP2, NO KasakShra.. 

Sadist Ekta..  

exactly , even aparna's husband debu's character was so much important also . how he  rescued anurag from aparna that was tremendous ..har ek chote chote character bohot acche part nivaye the

Yep.. Anu da wala feel of Debu.  ^_^

And may we take a moment to appreciate Anurag here that inspite of loving Shravan just like a father he never wanted to be in Debu's place and thats why he was called Uncle and not Dad.. It was a honour to Debu given by Anurag... A gratitude.. ^_^  

opsora2090 thumbnail

Yeah, i liked Kasak so much yaar.. But ye EK!!😡

HOW I wanted Kasak and Shravan's marriage to happen..  Their problems, ApR orob all could have been showed later on.. They just ruined the pair.. 

Only PRB were a happy pair in that show.. No other pairs were justified other then them.  No AP, no PM, no, SP2, NO KasakShra.. 

Sadist Ekta..  

shravan had no spine . just becoz komo came and said aparna killed by prerna toh man lia and usi din married to tanisha to take revenge , aur uske age ke din he consummated with kasak .. woh bhi kasak ko emotional blackmail karke .. it is obvious koi bhi ladki iyea nei dekh sakti uske bf puree rat barish mai bheege ... kitna bhi jhagde ho.. mujhe itna gussa aya , itna ... 😡

opsora2090 thumbnail

Yep.. Anu da wala feel of Debu.  ^_^

And may we take a moment to appreciate Anurag here that inspite of loving Shravan just like a father he never wanted to be in Debu's place and thats why he was called Uncle and not Dad.. It was a honour to Debu given by Anurag... A gratitude.. ^_^  

yah sharavan anurag's son .. even samprada also accepted him .. after the grand mom's session , she literally said iyea mere putri hai , mere bete ke ansh during changing the babies.... but it backfired for rakhi

, i mean mujhe woh scene lame laga ,.. keya bacche ke face ko koi us time gaur se nei dekha? kaise baby ek hi ghar mai change kar diye 😆