Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

Gyansmiley14smiley37

Will have to watch it again to give the detailing u expect.

@wist: have u posted yet on this?

Also, another scene I would love to read thoughts of all u guys...wen PRB go out for dinner planned/tricked by Sneha and AB+Sam also come to the same restaurant. AB fans also would be able to have a say on this as he explains PRB relationship with grace

yes i do remember that scene very well.

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

almost same but i got in touch via IF,then thanks to the show.For me this show has given me a lifetime of friends and at the same time PRB.

PRB

Where to start ,where to end,what can i say which i haven't in all these years about them.im into them so much that till date i never ever liked any jodi

either i can blame them or feel proud as their fan.i don't know ,sometimes i'm also confused .but the fact remains that im not going to discuss about any other show or any other jodi except kzk/PRB after 11 years .

+1

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

komo had tear on her eyes that time . she was deadly performer ..uffff. the way she pulled the scene, prerna overshadowed that time completely .  i totally felt komo that day despite being her evilness. she knew that she was going to die. either anurag , she  would suicide after that if anurag prerna died before her. anupre bajaj trio were her enemy and ego always . in this kasauti life kabhi komo hara , kabhi woh log jita .. is har jit ke silsile mai iyea charo hi ek dusre se jure huye the. so ismai kisi ek ka jana matlab dusreka jindegi adhura ho jana....

that is why komo said again and again .. mujhe mar do anurag , mujhe mar do... kyuki uska maksad khatam ho chuki thi. agar kisika jindegi ki maksad khatam ho jate hai woh jindegi jine se behetar dunia mai na rehna .. komo , prerna , anurag toh marke bach geye , but bajaj he had die every single day ... awww 😭

From the time of Komo Anu's separtion and Prerna ruining her marriage plan with bajaj komo's life long moto was to hunt AnuPre and then bajaj was added too when he also humiliated her. She was a villian worth mentioning everytime you talk about ITV vamps.

At that last scene after she had shot bajaj and then knew Prerna was broken and so did Anu her moto was completed almost but then she felt vacant..  May be that moment she ralized all along her life she had ran behind this trio and completely forgot to live her live. She so desperately wanted to die,  to be killed not just becoz she wanted prerna to be left alone after Anurag being imprisoned but also she realised she had nothing left in her life. 

Ah, discussing about this have got me realized  now how  painful and vacant her last time was which i never gave a thought before and was mourning over APR... 

The show actually had a lot of things to discuss apart from ap and prb.     

I think someone had posted a link, not able to find it....

If any of u r reading this, please post it again.

I did (raising my hand). Its on second page.. :)

Thank you.. :)

Gyansmiley14smiley37

Will have to watch it again to give the detailing u expect.

@wist: have u posted yet on this?

Also, another scene I would love to read thoughts of all u guys...wen PRB go out for dinner planned/tricked by Sneha and AB+Sam also come to the same restaurant. AB fans also would be able to have a say on this as he explains PRB relationship with grace

I am the AP fan here but the scene wasn’t my thing. i didn’t like AnuSam as a jodi.. :'( 

About PRB.. I alwyas liked them when they used to talk maturely about AB and anything related to him. 

There's lot of things abaout RB's character I liked and the most imp was he was very understanding in AB's case...     

Originally posted by: opsora2090

PRB always be on top as jodi for me

then kumkum sumit from  that era....

sujal kashish was toxic like anupre

aur kaun ?

kahani ghar ghar ki mai i rooted for parvati only

kyunki mai , i liked karan , tulsi , KT , ganga character most ...

Only and onky kzk and Prerna.. No other serials.. I used to watch Kumkum sometimes though. 

I liked serials like Shararat, karishma ka karishma and yeah Baa Bahu and Baby used to be my fav..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

From the time of Komo Anu's separtion and Prerna ruining her marriage plan with bajaj komo's life long moto was to hunt AnuPre and then bajaj was added too when he also humiliated her. She was a villian worth mentioning everytime you talk about ITV vamps.

At that last scene after she had shot bajaj and then knew Prerna was broken and so did Anu her moto was completed almost but then she felt vacant..  May be that moment she ralized all along her life she had ran behind this trio and completely forgot to live her live. She so desperately wanted to die,  to be killed not just becoz she wanted prerna to be left alone after Anurag being imprisoned but also she realised she had nothing left in her life. 

Ah, discussing about this have got me realized  now how  painful and vacant her last time was which i never gave a thought before and was mourning over APR... 

The show actually had a lot of things to discuss apart from ap and prb.     

ofcourse .. and during aparna track komo's evilness was less.. only shoe could suspect aparna's new behavior than any other ones. that is why i said kzk1 was hit not only on prb or ap .. it was a combined success cos every character had their own story.. kash koi ekta ko iyea samjha pate...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Only and onky kzk and Prerna.. No other serials.. I used to watch Kumkum sometimes though. 

I liked serials like Shararat, karishma ka karishma and yeah Baa Bahu and Baby used to be my fav..

sharart i still now watched on hotstar ... karishma ka karishma , shaka laka boom boom , son pari , akkad bakkad bombay boo ... sara bhai  iyea sab mere abhi bhi dil ke karib hai

yah baa bahu was also my fab , the classic family show ever .. gattu bhai , baby .. minakshi , praveena ..awww keya mast din thi hamari ek time on ITV

saps.156 thumbnail

I did (raising my hand). Its on second page.. :)

Thank you.. :)

U have written it or just came across?

saps.156 thumbnail

I am the AP fan here but the scene wasn’t my thing. i didn’t like AnuSam as a jodi.. :'( 

About PRB.. I alwyas liked them when they used to talk maturely about AB and anything related to him. 

There's lot of things abaout RB's character I liked and the most imp was he was very understanding in AB's case...     

Maturity was the key to all 3 actually. That's y they managed to coexist for all those years.

True...Aparna was a good fit for AB until she turned colors.