KZK Season 1 Discussions #3[DT Note : Page 29] - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by prb4eva

thats the whole issue this season.

by the way we are in #3 already,congrats everyone.

that is the magic of kzk .. that is why still we are here

Originally posted by Manasi_16

All of us are in the same boat...bas farq itna hai that after 17 years, we talk of PRB and you of AP

So lage raho smiley36

🤣 so true untile eternity!

BTW it reminds me of another dialogue,

...farq sirf itna hai ki Kasak mere liye tumhara diya hua tohfa hai aur Sneha mera sapna ....

Tohfo ko sanjho ke rakah jaata hai aur sapno ko jeeya jaata hai...bas yeh chota sa fark hai.

Dialogues would be 80% correct, but the essence is 100% true.

you are a die hard follower of season 1.i skipped everything whenever RR was missing from the show.

yes i was .. and still now... it is a a emotion for me.. from kzk1 i learned hindi , this show has so many  my family moments, my late grand mom's presence , my golden childhood and what not... it is not just a show.. i lived with them so u could understand how much i attached with this... even i was in this forum on first day...this is my first post in this forum... but 1 week ke badd i left the show and forum .. no connection , nothing . later back on bajaj and ksg's entry

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5029760

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

When bajaj arrived on kzk1 for the first time... on beside bajaj , komo the  aur bhi villain the  to make the story more interesting . but in kzk2  no dhanka villain . bajaj is a villanero here not proper villain .. massi tanvi is waste of screen ... akele bajjaj is running everything alone...

i am missing that phase... every character had there spererate story .. chae woh rakh i ho , chahe woh nivi , mohini , komo , indranil , tushar vishakaha , veenet , menka , bajaj , prerna koi bhi ho ... sabke alag alag story jo kahi na kahi se ek dusrese jure hai .. but hai alag sabse...toh show kyu nei hit hoga .. aur kzk2 pe sab gol gol ghumingg.. bakwas cv ever this time

Tanvi and mass do Kitchen politics.. Komo had a class then.. Even Aparna... Indro was a stress booster.. Ek komo se hi pura serial chal jata s1 she was that  strong. And also the main villian.. Remem the last scene where she was shouting on Anurag, 'aj is pRem kahani ki khalnaiyika ko khatam kar do.'. Thats the summary. 

yes i was .. and still now... it is a a emotion for me.. from kzk1 i learned hindi , this show has so many  my family moments, my late grand mom's presence , my golden childhood and what not... it is not just a show.. i lived with them so u could understand how much i attached with this... even i was in this forum on first day...this is my first post in this forum... but 1 week ke badd i left the show and forum .. no connection , nothing . later back on bajaj and ksg's entry

Same. Kzk is emotion for me..my childhood, my teenage, my school life, my friends.. All of the three close friends of mine in diff classes were kzk fans  and it still gives me nostalgia. We would spend our hours before class and tiffin break talking over kzk. When i watched the show i wasn’t in a state to know or feel the AP love or the Bajaj's condition. I simply started to watch the show for little Sneha.. N then it was Prerna who hooked me to the show till end. I understood and felt their love better when i started to write love stories. I realized, kzk had given me the definition of love and i cant think anything else but AP and kzk WHEN  i  think about love and emotions. 

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Tanvi and mass do Kitchen politics.. Komo had a class then.. Even Aparna... Indro was a stress booster.. Ek komo se hi pura serial chal jata s1 she was that  strong. And also the main villian.. Remem the last scene where she was shouting on Anurag, 'aj is pRem kahani ki khalnaiyika ko khatam kar do.'. Thats the summary. 

komo had tear on her eyes that time . she was deadly performer ..uffff. the way she pulled the scene, prerna overshadowed that time completely .  i totally felt komo that day despite being her evilness. she knew that she was going to die. either anurag , she  would suicide after that if anurag prerna died before her. anupre bajaj trio were her enemy and ego always . in this kasauti life kabhi komo hara , kabhi woh log jita .. is har jit ke silsile mai iyea charo hi ek dusre se jure huye the. so ismai kisi ek ka jana matlab dusreka jindegi adhura ho jana....

that is why komo said again and again .. mujhe mar do anurag , mujhe mar do... kyuki uska maksad khatam ho chuki thi. agar kisika jindegi ki maksad khatam ho jate hai woh jindegi jine se behetar dunia mai na rehna .. komo , prerna , anurag toh marke bach geye , but bajaj he had die every single day ... awww 😭

almost same but i got in touch via IF,then thanks to the show.For me this show has given me a lifetime of friends and at the same time PRB.

PRB

Where to start ,where to end,what can i say which i haven't in all these years about them.im into them so much that till date i never ever liked any jodi

either i can blame them or feel proud as their fan.i don't know ,sometimes i'm also confused .but the fact remains that im not going to discuss about any other show or any other jodi except kzk/PRB after 11 years .

almost same but i got in touch via IF,then thanks to the show.For me this show has given me a lifetime of friends and at the same time PRB.

PRB

Where to start ,where to end,what can i say which i haven't in all these years about them.im into them so much that till date i never ever liked any jodi

either i can blame them or feel proud as their fan.i don't know ,sometimes i'm also confused .but the fact remains that im not going to discuss about any other show or any other jodi except kzk/PRB after 11 years .

PRB always be on top as jodi for me

then kumkum sumit from  that era....

sujal kashish was toxic like anupre

aur kaun ?

kahani ghar ghar ki mai i rooted for parvati only

kyunki mai , i liked karan , tulsi , KT , ganga character most ...

Originally posted by Crazy4prb

saps and wist, liking won't do😂 give your gyan on this scene

Gyansmiley14smiley37

Will have to watch it again to give the detailing u expect.

@wist: have u posted yet on this?

Also, another scene I would love to read thoughts of all u guys...wen PRB go out for dinner planned/tricked by Sneha and AB+Sam also come to the same restaurant. AB fans also would be able to have a say on this as he explains PRB relationship with grace

Originally posted by Crazy4prb

we will love prb of kzk1 ff. There are ff on prb on wattpad? 

I think someone had posted a link, not able to find it....

If any of u r reading this, please post it again.