Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Shravan ka naam sunte he my blood boils.

Destroyed Kasak's life for so-called revenge! Mad cap this Shravan is!!

Poor Kasak, the only bio child of our PRB and this Shravan😡 

Poor Anurag, he was hated and slapped during that Shravan kasak- track after he jilts her and marries tanisha.

This Shravan hurt kasak and anurag the most, when these two ppl loved Shravan so much.

Idk, prerna ko apna gussa jharne ke liye koi milta nahi toh wo Anu ko chata mar deti hain!! :p Shravan ke shadi todne pe Anu ko chata marne se kya hoga idk!! This thappar thing was mostlty lame from prerna side...  

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Idk, prerna ko apna gussa jharne ke liye koi milta nahi toh wo Anu ko chata mar deti hain!! :p Shravan ke shadi todne pe Anu ko chata marne se kya hoga idk!! This thappar thing was mostlty lame from prerna side...  

It was reflex action. Spontaneous. I don't support the slap but I can understand and empathise with her.

It reminded her of her own life and moment when Anurag jilts her for komolika. And then kasak getting pregnant, added more fuel to the fire.

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

It was reflex action. Spontaneous. I don't support the slap but I can understand and empathise with her.

It reminded her of her own life and moment when Anurag jilts her for komolika. And then kasak getting pregnant, added more fuel to the fire.

In that case Prerna khud hamesha Anu ko kehti thi ki she's out of her last and he is not.. Phir uska kehna sahi nahi tha... Acha, Anu cried a lot after this whole drama right? Idk, i cant rem clearly and dont have the patient to watch the lame storykine of that time. 

Btw, prerna's this thappar thing and Anu ko hamesha sunane wala thing ke mera POV hain apna ek.. I mean i didn’t like it and just establish a point. Here I go-

Prerna though moved in always had a feelings that  she had some sort of rights on Anu.. I know she used to slap komo too and this slapping cant always be established with this logic but in case of AuPre its diff.  As you have mentioned the incident had reminded her of her own past I remember Pre slapping Anu after he revealed his intention to marry komo (Shweta made the team to take 15 shots of the scene!!! Evil she;))  eve at that scene it was haq wala thappar.. :p 

There's a dialogue from Anu to Pre- hamne ek dusre ko ajtak bohot kuch kaha hain.. Maine kabhi bhi tumahre kisi bhi baat ka bura nahi mana.

Bura mana hoga but then there case was different.. Kehte hain bhul jatein hain..  Its very touchy for me.

And also there's one more thing.. Pre alwas asking Anu to leave her and Bajaj and go away... Ye bhi wo bohot haq se kehti thi... They had that haw wala rishta... Be that on friendhsip basis or more than that but i always adored that.     

sonnet11 thumbnail

Hey guys! I am new to the forum. Just stumbled upon this forum while looking for who would play Mr Bajaj this season. Since 3-4  months regularly following this topic and the discussion here.  Couldn't help but join😊Always loved KZK.  Mr Bajaj (RR) has always been my favourite and my first and strongest crush (I was 8 then 😀). RR-ST (PRB)  were fabulous together!

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonnet1111

Hey guys! I am new to the forum. Just stumbled upon this forum while looking for who would play Mr Bajaj this season. Since 3-4  months regularly following this topic and the discussion here.  Couldn't help but join😊Always loved KZK.  Mr Bajaj (RR) has always been my favourite and my first and strongest crush (I was 8 then 😀). RR-ST (PRB)  were fabulous together!

Welcome to this forum as well as thread. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another RR/RB/PRB fan! 🤗

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

wc in our group .. bindas aa jaou ❤️

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome!!!

Ur dp is just one of my top favorite scenescan never get enough of it ever. How RB made her feel loved when the rest of the world judged her. 

Would love to interact with u

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago

Hi sonett111. Welcome to the forum. One more RB fan, good to see (dil pe pathar rakh ke.  :() :p 

Sonett as in that particular group of poem with exact rythm and all?? Are you inspired from that? 

That reminds me of my old days when i was teying to come up with a pen name and my first choice was Zuckerkendle Zerosa.. :p :p I  glad i never used that. I introduced myself to the net world as kkhoaishe and then later in Kamikaze... People still goes aroynd asking the meaning Kamikaze.. :p :p

Acha, 8 years old crush!! Thats very young. :D but my czn sis got her first crush at age of 3 and a half which is still ongoing. She's around 13 now. And after 10 long years i have heard her talking about other male apart from her first crush and thats Anurag Basu 2. Long live Parth... She dumped SK, RK and every stars within a blink of second only to stop on you. :p :p :p 

sonnet11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saps.156

Welcome!!!

Ur dp is just one of my top favorite scenescan never get enough of it ever. How RB made her feel loved when the rest of the world judged her. 

Would love to interact with u

One of my fav too!  😊 btw I love yours and @Wistfulness'analysis. They are beautiful

My take on the scene : Mr Bajaj and Prerna stand in opposite directions means that they both have different priorities. Mr Bajaj's is Prerna and Prerna's is her past as she is obsessed (obsession and love are very different things) with it. Prerna stands in front of the mirror and mirror reflects back the reality.  Whatever Mr Bajaj tells and feels for Prerna is actually a reflection of her own feelings for him. The mirror is symbolic of the mutual feelings of love they have for each other deep down which are yet to come on surface. Prerna's walk towards Mr Bajaj means that ultimately P would be the one who would bridge the gap between the yearning souls. The hug means she wouldn't be able to live without him and the way their eyes look into each other, shows that they have literally seen through each other's souls. Like the mirror, eyes too reflect but they reflect your very soul.  It also shows that their souls are reflections of one another. That is the purpose of the mirror and their eyes looking into one another.