Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Hi sonett111. Welcome to the forum. One more RB fan, good to see (dil pe pathar rakh ke.  :() :p 

Sonett as in that particular group of poem with exact rythm and all?? Are you inspired from that? 

That reminds me of my old days when i was teying to come up with a pen name and my first choice was Zuckerkendle Zerosa.. :p :p I  glad i never used that. I introduced myself to the net world as kkhoaishe and then later in Kamikaze... People still goes aroynd asking the meaning Kamikaze.. :p :p

Acha, 8 years old crush!! Thats very young. :D but my czn sis got her first crush at age of 3 and a half which is still ongoing. She's around 13 now. And after 10 long years i have heard her talking about other male apart from her first crush and thats Anurag Basu 2. Long live Parth... She dumped SK, RK and every stars within a blink of second only to stop on you. :p :p :p 

Hehe, dil per patthar mat rakhiye, I am nice and I hope you'll like me πŸ˜€

I love sonnets. And yes you are pretty close. A sonnet is a 14-line poem. Actually my name is also the hindi translation of the word. 

I have had only 2 crush in my life, RR as Mr Bajaj and Michael Jackson πŸ˜€

Edited by Sonnet1111 - 4 years ago
sonnet11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Double post

Edited by Sonnet1111 - 4 years ago
KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonnet1111

I love sonnets. And yes you are pretty close. A sonnet is a 14-line poem. Actually my name is also the hindi translation of the word. 

Yeah I know sonnet. That used to be the nightmare of my school books. I read a few. So your name is sonnet and not only the user id? 

MJ?? Ohw! Cool. I had my first crush at class 7/8.. Michael Ballack, german footballer. That came and go within a year i guess.. Not that strong. I had a crush on my clg teacher.. That crazy wala crush... He used to  give me butterflies in my stomach... Ah, even that crush is gone now. Last time I actually liked a man was, Greizman Andersom, France footballer. Liking Namit Khanna a bit nowadays. Oh, i remember I used to like Iqbal khan a lot. 

Even I am a nice person. ;) ;)

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

One of my fav too!  😊 btw I love yours and @Wistfulness'analysis. They are beautiful

My take on the scene : Mr Bajaj and Prerna stand in opposite directions means that they both have different priorities. Mr Bajaj's is Prerna and Prerna's is her past as she is obsessed (obsession and love are very different things) with it. Prerna stands in front of the mirror and mirror reflects back the reality.  Whatever Mr Bajaj tells and feels for Prerna is actually a reflection of her own feelings for him. The mirror is symbolic of the mutual feelings of love they have for each other deep down which are yet to come on surface. Prerna's walk towards Mr Bajaj means that ultimately P would be the one who would bridge the gap between the yearning souls. The hug means she wouldn't be able to live without him and the way their eyes look into each other, shows that they have literally seen through each other's souls. Like the mirror, eyes too reflect but they reflect your very soul.  It also shows that their souls are reflections of one another. That is the purpose of the mirror and their eyes looking into one another. 

Ur take is such a meaningful symbolism! Woke up in the middle of of the night and read this❀️ so true...they have literally seen through each other's souls. And that's why, they were had such a powerful marriage. The way he mouths I love You is so heartfelt. And his look u remember, in the previous scene at Basu house. The way he looks at P when she comes out...it's so tender. He is mad but then gives the softest of expressions as he knows she is in more pain than him. As u said, his priority was always P under any circumstances. Those eyes said everything. RR was just flawless as RB!

And oh....glad that you have read and like the 1st thread where I and Wist interacted the most, but now I can't wait to read your pov to other scenes!

BTW, same thing had happened to me also, I had been following that thread for a while and then one day couldn't resist but jump inπŸ˜† glad u r here. 

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love sonnets. And yes you are pretty close. A sonnet is a 14-line poem. Actually my name is also the hindi translation of the word

Geeta/Geet/Kavya is it?

And yes we do like you!!!!πŸ€—m saying on behalf of all PRB fans hereπŸ˜†

BTW, as a newbie u will get just 10 posts for every 24 hours until u reach 50 posts when u will be a groupie with 20 posts per day. And then on completing 200 posts u will be senior member after which restrictions will disappear. Just calling it out if u r new to IF. Anything otherwise, u can PM(Personal message) any of us.

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

One of my fav too!  😊 btw I love yours and @Wistfulness'analysis. They are beautiful

My take on the scene : Mr Bajaj and Prerna stand in opposite directions means that they both have different priorities. Mr Bajaj's is Prerna and Prerna's is her past as she is obsessed (obsession and love are very different things) with it. Prerna stands in front of the mirror and mirror reflects back the reality.  Whatever Mr Bajaj tells and feels for Prerna is actually a reflection of her own feelings for him. The mirror is symbolic of the mutual feelings of love they have for each other deep down which are yet to come on surface. Prerna's walk towards Mr Bajaj means that ultimately P would be the one who would bridge the gap between the yearning souls. The hug means she wouldn't be able to live without him and the way their eyes look into each other, shows that they have literally seen through each other's souls. Like the mirror, eyes too reflect but they reflect your very soul.  It also shows that their souls are reflections of one another. That is the purpose of the mirror and their eyes looking into one another. 

What a beautiful way to start your day.every new member giving a new dimension to a particular scene.I'm really happy that i met all these new members in this forum (thanks to kzk 2) who have amazing analysis talent. .i'm going back to watch the scene from your analysis point of view now.

please share more of your favourite scenes of PRB.whenever possible be active here.i welcome you again.

weekend gifts will be shared today with dear friends today.stay tuned.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sadly i never liked  bajaj in season 1 because i can relate to anurag painthought i didnt support him not accepting sneha but also anurag played a vital role he has some jaddu that i was his side all the times hevwas the besrt wrtten chacter who has everythimg from heroic to his guilt 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

Sadly i never liked  bajaj in season 1 because i can relate to anurag painthought i didnt support him not accepting sneha but also anurag played a vital role he has some jaddu that i was his side all the times hevwas the besrt wrtten chacter who has everythimg from heroic to his guilt 

Never mind,everyone have their own taste,likes and dislikes.i'm exactly opposite you,never ever connected with either anurag or AP.

Share your favourite anurag scenes.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Their first meeting is my fav scene that time i was so small i coukdnt remember all all i jad watched in youtube i had cried bucket so real kasauti it was πŸ˜­

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

New siggy Da

There are just so many siggys I want to use, but IF is allowing only one πŸ˜­ And I never get enough of Aap kabhi nahi sudhrenge 

Edited by Manasi_16 - 4 years ago