Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

All the things you listed is exactly why he is a grey character. ๐Ÿ˜† Driven by his own motives. Ethically nonethical. That's what a grey character is. Shakespearean chaotic and Machiavellian tactic. The perfect grey. The acute rationalising is what makes it all go around. I'm afraid y'all haven't read or seen enough grey characters. 

Describe which Shakespearean character you think he is? I genuinely want to know. Coz I can recollect Hamlet but Bajaj is no Hamlet. I can't recollect the characters. ๐Ÿ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Bajaj jaise character hum sabke beech mai hai .. koi devil hote hai halat ke bajajse, kisika bachpan ,.. kisika situation kisiko majbur karte hai to choose immorality...atleast they are always in their character. people clearly suspect them and know about their fitrat ... 

But person like Anurag never be a gem. anurag jaise person woh character hai jabtak iyea apne comfort zone mai hai tabtak ke liye best hai . but jab apne situation , apne halat uske against chale jate hai tab iyea apne apa se bahahr a  jate hai ...

Insaan wohi gem hote hai jo apne halat ke against apne apko nei badal te .. wohi asli positivity . but unfortunately anurag is never be like...

Anurag should not be a positive character , he should be grey ...

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

After watching todays episode , I dont see.a.human being also in him..as someone rightly said..those were animalistic tendencies. He was acting quite disturbing, like he will.have to be sent to the asylum the next minute as he is dangerous to people around him..this is not a ruthless egoistic selfish person here who is playing mind games , he was acting like a sociopath or was it overacting?  Not just because of lack of empathy for anurag...but Because of his own nature, such people must be in asylum. I can trust ekta with much nonsense , she can show him as some ichadhari wolf or something..

How can they keep a special child with him ? The way he was describing his childhood , I hope kuki doesnt see that in him because she is a very tender heart...obviously she won't learn from her father the way he did with his father but children must be kept away from such influences...

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

After watching todays episode , I dont see.a.human being also in him..as someone rightly said..those were animalistic tendencies. He was acting quite disturbing, like he will.have to be sent to the asylum the next minute as he is dangerous to people around him..this is not a ruthless egoistic selfish person here , he was acting like a sociopath. Not because of lack of empathy for anurag...but Because of his own nature.. I can trust ekta with much nonsense , she can show him as some ichadhari wolf or something..

How can they keep a special child with him ? The way he was describing his childhood , I hope kuki doesnt see that in him because she is a very tender heart...obviously she won't learn from her father the way he did with his father but children must be kept away from such influences...

Well, idk why I always felt Prerna however she is, brings a semblance of normalcy to the child. 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Well, idk why I always felt Prerna however she is, brings a semblance of normalcy to the child. 

Me too...she finds solace in prerna and anurag. Very sad for the child

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she is normal with bajaj too but even though i m skeptical of their bond, there is a peaceful aura in the way she keeps coming to anurag. They say a child's mind is pure and understand genuine affections like none other. 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Yes she is normal with bajaj too but even though i m skeptical of their bond, there is a peaceful aura in the way she keeps coming to anurag. They say a child's mind is pure and understand genuine affections like none other. 

Exactly. That's what I meant. 

Antara123 thumbnail

I have no idea why she feels solace in Anurag. I find it endearing but something is weird. Bajaj has to tax her for hugs and kisses and Anurag gets it tax free. ๐Ÿ˜† Have they not thought about it or they going to delve deeper now that they are going how they are going? Maybe if they show Kuki's Mom to be sociopathic as well, then I'd be worried for her, but she seems SO normal and so nice, I guess they just want everyone to find Kuki cute. ๐Ÿ˜† However, RB is nothing if not an amazing father. Just coz he has nothing but animosity towards some people in life, doesn't mean he is incapable of falling in love. And a father daughter bond is โค๏ธ

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I have no idea why she feels solace in Anurag. I find it endearing but something is weird. Bajaj has to tax her for hugs and kisses and Anurag gets it tax free. ๐Ÿ˜† Have they not thought about it or they going to delve deeper now that they are going how they are going? Maybe if they show Kuki's Mom to be sociopathic as well, then I'd be worried for her, but she seems SO normal and so nice, I guess they just want everyone to find Kuki cute. ๐Ÿ˜† However, RB is nothing if not an amazing father. Just coz he has nothing but animosity towards some people in life, doesn't mean he is incapable of falling in love. And a father daughter bond is โค๏ธ

Honestly did you find his behaviour normal today ? I have  seen many gray characters but this ? Keeping this aside , if he was an amazing father, which many fathers are..that is , a single parent..he won't need prerna for his daughter.. something disturbing had been happening in his house because of which kuki didnt show improvement n gets scared like that during nights. 

Falling in love ? Let's not even talk about it now...is there a redemption possible for such characters ? Unless they show today was a total nร utanki act by him N the real mr bajaj is the one who went to jail for prerna..I am thoroughly confused ๐Ÿ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Honestly did you find his behaviour normal today ? I have  seen many gray characters but this ? Keeping this aside , if he was an amazing father, which many fathers are..that is , a single parent..he won't need prerna for his daughter.. something disturbing had been happening in his house because of which kuki didnt show improvement n gets scared like that during nights. 

Falling in love ? Let's not even talk about it now...is there a redemption possible for such characters ? Unless they show today was a total nร utanki act by him N the real mr bajaj is the one who went to jail for prerna..I am thoroughly confused ๐Ÿ˜†

I did not mean falling in love with P. I meant being in love with his daughter. Sometimes, the term is used that way as well. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. I meant he's capable of loving his daughter. 

I don't think RB is the guy to not shield his daughter from any disturbance, they haven't shown anything about the nightmares or the improvement, so I'll reserve my comment for that. Well, normal as in? See, I am super biased towards RB currently, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. I personally found it a great scene, and I was so taken in, that I am incapable of being neutral about it. Sorry for being unable to opine on that. However, I can still see him as an insane father. And, I am SO glad he didn't say he's falling for his wife. He said she's important. But I can also imagine him falling for her today, coz it's like the lion falling in love with the lamb (not saying the characters are animals. This is just a simile. ๐Ÿ˜†)