Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

well  i will choose  who slap.me in my fault anyday over blackmailing , coward person 😎

i cant respect a person who has no.moral compass & highly selfish

Good 4 u then . Aapki apni soch. Agree to disagree.

Meri nazar mein jo aadmi apne pyaar ki respect nahi kar sakta , wo aadmi kehne ke laayak nahi

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Arre ethereal. Prerna to bhai sabse inhuman hai. 

She has sacrificed the most and is suffering the most. Lekin inhuman wo hi hai🤪. 

Ye darling anurag jail mein chaaki peeste  if not 4 her.

Aaj bhi aayi prerna for him inspite of everything. This accident was never prerna fault.

Lekin wo dikha nahi kisiko

Prerna is the best person in this show  but  still is the most bashed one here. Ahh the irony. 

hamara law  itna bhi ghatiya nahi hai ki ek innocent ko jail ki chhaki piswata yes if he directly  confess than yes but not before that 

bht option the  high court supreem court bus jaroorat thi ladne ki  jo prerna chahti nahi thi😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good 4 u then . Aapki apni soch. Agree to disagree.

Meri nazar mein jo aadmi apne pyaar ki respect nahi kar sakta , wo aadmi kehne ke laayak nahi

repect my foot jo insaani.ki kadr nahi karta wo kya pyar karega😆

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

He is not a wolf in sheep clothing you see. He is what he is..after slapping he regretted it , he didn't say " main gusse mein tha and bas..ho gaya"😭

Thappad hi maara tha bajaj ke jaise poora ka poora insaan nai maarne ki koshish ki🤣

Atleast bajju is honest. Yaa i saw anurag kaa pathetic after reaction after slapping. Apne haath ko shayad  bench pe maar raha tha.waah kyaa pashchataap hai🤣.

Hypocrite to the core. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arre ethereal. Prerna to bhai sabse inhuman hai. 

She has sacrificed the most and is suffering the most. Lekin inhuman wo hi hai🤪. 

Ye darling anurag jail mein chaaki peeste  if not 4 her.

Aaj bhi aayi prerna for him inspite of everything. This accident was never prerna fault.

Lekin wo dikha nahi kisiko

Prerna is the best person in this show  but  still is the most bashed one here. Ahh the irony. 

soooo trueee.......right now....she is the best person there.....manages to do good for everyone......takes everything on herself.....stilll she is inhuman.....it makes me laugh. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

hamara law  itna bhi ghatiya nahi hai ki ek innocent ko jail ki chhaki piswata yes if he directly  confess than yes but not before that 

bht option the  high court supreem court bus jaroorat thi ladne ki  jo prerna chahti nahi thi😆

Prerna mein akal nahi hai ye uske die hard fans bhi maante hain😆. 

But I will never doubt her noble intentions.  She is the only and I repeat the only pure soul in this show. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

defend karna aur saath mein khade rehkar punishment lena are two different things. Prerna hasnt defended bajaj after knowing he did the accident. She has just acknowledged the fact that accident was by mistake and bajaj dint wanted to kill anurag. She just wanted to be there with him in taking the wrath. Morality ki baat hum na hi karein is show mein toh acha hoga....who has moral values high....not even a single person. And i wish she had choosen the indian law that time and anurag was hanged for the murder. She wouldnt have to run from house to hospital to police station time and again then. 

accident never was a mistake  its a crime.

but agree  pre  was never a morally high person for her faimly comes frist now its baja is her faimly  so best of luck to her 

dafo ho BB se bus

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

soooo trueee.......right now....she is the best person there.....manages to do good for everyone......takes everything on herself.....stilll she is inhuman.....it makes me laugh. 

That's the irony of it. Both mr and Mrs causing destruction in others life then saving the same life and gloat ..and then feel proud of their understanding of being crime partners. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Vaise Bajaj ke paap ginaane se Anu ke paap nahi kam honge. ðŸ¤ª Proud of Bajju fans. 

Never ever said Bajju is a good person all way. We know he is grey and we love him for that. And hebwld love him to stay that way

And Anurag is clearly not a good person but yahaan usko chane ke jhaad pe chadaya has raha hai🤣. Pure soul hahaa. Majboori. Pyaar ðŸ¤ª

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mandir for Anurag’s is in process😆 all are invited for inauguration. Please be on time ðŸ˜†