Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

go watch epi  how he tried to save kom & kom left his hand  even after he go save her but  didnot find her 

comeon he even tried to save ronit 

i dont need to go and watch episode.....i am not interested either in watching all that drama.......but how is prerna termed inhuman here....she will save him....she did come to help him.....just because she dint directly put bajaj in jail....she becomes inhuman.....what logic is that. Even in their conversation.....she dint said things like aap bhaag jaoo....aapko kuch nahi hone doongi type of things. All she has said is that i will take whatever comes with you, and its okay....its her choice to decide that. 

Its so strange that a girl who was human enough that she sacrificed her love and choosed to marry bajaj just to save someone's life is now being termed as inhuman. And why......because she took a decision that whatever her husband has now done.....she will face the punishment for it with him.....how does she doesnt value someone life...???..

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anurag a pure soul. Hahaa kyaa joke maara hai.🤣

Pure soul ladkiyon ki thappad maarta hai. Ladkiyon kaa character assassination karte hain.

Stalk karte hain . Harass karte hai. All in luvvvvvv

Is m happy with my bad Bajaj then😎

EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

he tried hard to save her..but wen she asked he loves her he said no...but life is beautiful she should give life a chance then she bite him n made him leave her hand...he even tried to find her in that lake but couldn't find her...

Wat that same person will do to save him...lend his wife to help him😆 if only he would have any humanity.. looking at Prerna condition he would have told the truth to everyone...y she married him..but know whenever he feels the truth can come out he gets scared..be it in swiss or even in yesterday's episode wen prerna told him she wouldn't be able to control n will tell everyone the truth...

Not everything in the world is about bajaj.....the post blames prerna as well if you had noticed and what i said was for prerna. And nobody needs to lend her to anybody.....she is not a thing....she is a human being. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

yupp ek murderer apne biwi bachchon k liye achcha Hoga..but dusron k liye kaisa Hoga uspe depend karta hai..like Bajaj was good n mean for his daughter but wat did he do to anurag n prerna ...whereas u have anurag who still can't have any grudges against kuki wen Bajaj wronged him..

Jinko sap jaante nahi unse kya relationsh rehta hai it hardly matters. A man real self is shown in challenging situations and to those who r close to him 

Acche waqt mein sab acche rehte hain.

And when anurag has been in corner, he has shown his true colors. That he is a hypocrite,  egoistic person. Treats woman like objects. Manhandles them . He is actually a Male chauvinist person . When uske hisaab sekuch nahi hota hai, he loses his sense.

But yes he defo has humanity. As I said murderer mein bhi kuch acchi qualities ho sakti hai ðŸ¤£

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i dont need to go and watch episode.....i am not interested either in watching all that drama.......but how is prerna termed inhuman here....she will save him....she did come to help him.....just because she dint directly put bajaj in jail....she becomes inhuman.....what logic is that. Even in their conversation.....she dint said things like aap bhaag jaoo....aapko kuch nahi hone doongi type of things. All she has said is that i will take whatever comes with you, and its okay....its her choice to decide that. 

Its so strange that a girl who was human enough that she sacrificed her love and choosed to marry bajaj just to save someone's life is now being termed as inhuman. And why......because she took a decision that whatever her husband has now done.....she will face the punishment for it with him.....how does she doesnt value someone life...???..

its shows ur morality  how u r as a person   phir  defend toh  rapist ki faimly bhi usse karti hai . hit & run case is not sim0le thing .is not salmaan khan faimly support him

& pls  pre  didnot save  anu  she take the implusive devision not using the indian law😆

lets peace  

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Pure soul ladkiyon ki thappad maarta hai. Ladkiyon kaa character assassination karte hain.

ðŸ¤£ kitna bhi bol lo thappad mara stalk kara..still won't be able to put anurag Basu down..😎 and he didn't stalk someone else's fiance but his own fiance who left him at the alter n got married to someone else without informing anyone...he wanted those answers frm her..but wasn't keeping bad eyes on someone else's wife or the would be mother of his child...he slapped the women whom he loved n she claimed to love him too but now the women is making him believe that it was all for money...he didn't slap her wen she told bad things about him but he slapped her wen the women was doing her own character assassination by making herself look cheap who was behind money n hence was trying to trap rich guys...she made it look like she slept with him for money...

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

well  i will choose  who slap.me in my fault anyday over blackmailing , coward person 😎

i cant respect a person who has no.moral compass & highly selfish

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Not everything in the world is about bajaj.....the post blames prerna as well if you had noticed and what i said was for prerna. And nobody needs to lend her to anybody.....she is not a thing....she is a human being. 

Arre ethereal. Prerna to bhai sabse inhuman hai. 

She has sacrificed the most and is suffering the most. Lekin inhuman wo hi hai🤪. 

Ye darling anurag jail mein chaaki peeste  if not 4 her.

Aaj bhi aayi prerna for him inspite of everything. This accident was never prerna fault.

Lekin wo dikha nahi kisiko

Prerna is the best person in this show  but  still is the most bashed one here. Ahh the irony. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He is not a wolf in sheep clothing you see. He is what he is..after slapping he regretted it , he didn't say " main gusse mein tha and bas..ho gaya"😭

Thappad hi maara tha bajaj ke jaise poora ka poora insaan nai maarne ki koshish ki🤣

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

its shows ur morality  how u r as a person   phir  defend toh  rapist ki faimly bhi usse karti hai . hit & run case is not sim0le thing .is not salmaan khan faimly support him

& pls  pre  didnot save  anu  she take the implusive devision not using the indian law😆

lets peace  

defend karna aur saath mein khade rehkar punishment lena are two different things. Prerna hasnt defended bajaj after knowing he did the accident. She has just acknowledged the fact that accident was by mistake and bajaj dint wanted to kill anurag. She just wanted to be there with him in taking the wrath. Morality ki baat hum na hi karein is show mein toh acha hoga....who has moral values high....not even a single person. And i wish she had choosen the indian law that time and anurag was hanged for the murder. She wouldnt have to run from house to hospital to police station time and again then.