How Did Jiya Track The Monastery Master

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am like shocked,noone seen this master describe by her father and even deepak says that noone has seen the master who can track monsters but jiya track him and also spend a intimate night with him...

how did she track the guy?furthermore he is the reason too why randhir is hurt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Forget how did she found him.. I'm more keen to know who created the Haiwan which was killed by the Master πŸ™„ coz Govind learned about him from Deepak n if Deepak was the 1st scientist to create the super human turned Haiwan then who created that Haiwan??  πŸ˜’ 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Forget how did she found him.. I'm more keen to know who created the Haiwan which was killed by the Master πŸ™„ coz Govind learned about him from Deepak n if Deepak was the 1st scientist to create the super human turned Haiwan then who created that Haiwan??  πŸ˜’ 

it had to be jiya,i can see noone else...randhir killed the haiwaan and jiya wants to track the super human who killer her haiwaan so to track the super human she must have created one not to forget she does have all the solution to create one again though she did not get her hands on deepak's diary

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

it had to be jiya,i can see noone else...randhir killed the haiwaan and jiya wants to track the super human who killer her haiwaan so to track the super human she must have created one not to forget she does have all the solution to create one again though she did not get her hands on deepak's diary

No I'm talking about the Haiwan which was shown in the Flashback.. The one which was killed by the Master.. Govind was narrating the story to Jia which Deepak had once narrated to Govind.. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Tedha master introduction was intriguing then Ekta had to spoil everything she creates and did the same to Tedha ji. I expected one long track on Jia going searching for Tedha uncle and a world of mystery, but..   

@Shekhawat: Same from where did that haiwaan appear? Govind had made this point very clear that nobody knows about Tedha JI's whereabouts since that incident. πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

No I'm talking about the Haiwan which was shown in the Flashback.. The one which was killed by the Master.. Govind was narrating the story to Jia which Deepak had once narrated to Govind.. 

i think its just a monster not haiwan...the fellow can take down monsters,this haiwan is not created maybe its natural made...

even haiwan creation is hugely inspired by govind...it could be this creature

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Tedha master introduction was intriguing then Ekta had to spoil everything she creates and did the same to Tedha ji. I expected one long track on Jia going searching for Tedha uncle and a world of mystery, but..   

its a finite series i suppose...they can't waste time as they need to jump into the main concept soon...maybe coming week it might be shown in FBs as the scene is seem to be like continuation

@Shekhawat: Same from where did that haiwaan appear?  

it seems like a natural made rather than man made and this creature might inspired govind

Govind had made this point very clear that nobody knows about Tedha JI's whereabouts since that incident. πŸ€”πŸ˜³

thats why we want to know how the hell jiya track this guy and also had intimate night with him

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Okay, I see I can't quote Mages again... IF Locha I guess. πŸ€”Hence. copy paste work in action. πŸ˜›

its a finite series i suppose...they can't waste time as they need to jump into the main concept soon...maybe coming week it might be shown in FBs as the scene is seem to be like continuation.

Come on' Jia got to him in a single day, 😲no justification can chupofy this blunder. At least ek do episode rokte. πŸ€£

it seems like a natural made rather than man made and this creature might inspired govind.

I would have believed the idea if it was a supernatural thriller, but its science fiction. Seems like few things were rushed while locking the Logic Point.

hats why we want to know how the hell jiya track this guy and also had intimate night with him

See, you're too amused on the sudden changes. πŸ˜†

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i think its just a monster not haiwan...the fellow can take down monsters,this haiwan is not created maybe its natural made...

even haiwan creation is hugely inspired by govind...it could be this creature

Yeh but like Pinks @romaila said this is not a supernatural show (until n unless Maiya decides to turn it into one) but a sci-fi series where monster-haiwan-super human can only be created.. They doesn't exist naturally.. Which means this is a big blooper blunder whatever you call it πŸ™„

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

@Shekhawat: Same from where did that haiwaan appear? Govind had made this point very clear that nobody knows about Tedha JI's whereabouts since that incident. πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Me searching for logic πŸ‘Ά

Me still searching for logic πŸ‘΅