Akshay Kumar Take Over - Bye Bye Khans! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Lol dude only makes 100+ crore movies..meanwhile Salman and Aamir consistently deliver 200-300 crore movies

Bharat a Salman Khan movie that underperformed made more than every Akshay movie

And what variety? He is literally like Salman and does the same formularic shit again and again. Instead of action movies he just does patriotic movies

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Akshay also actually works hard. Look at his IG post today. Look at that body, look at him and look at bloated Salman and wrinkly SRK. Their bad habits caught up to them and ruined their looks. 

He has maintained himself well, and on top of that he is not lazy and WORKS. and WORKS IN GOOD movies. He's not altering or playing God with movies. He doesnt have a ego, can do movies where there are other people like in Mission Mangal he shared it with Vidya. Good news will have kareena etc

We have to give credit where credit is due, and its past due now, so people need to pay up. 

Of course. His work ethic and healthy lifestyle are certainly admirable.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

His body of work is impressive, deserves more success

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He will fail most likely ðŸ¤£

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even Akshay is getting monotonous with all those patriotic movies he is doing. Honestly I started liking him during the times when he gave back to back blockbusters with Kat. But these days I'm getting bored of him. He needs to tone down and for a while lay low and do less films but with different content. I need to see less of him tbh.

About Khans, I don't want to sound mean but SRK is getting irrelevant with each passing day. Sallu has been monotonous for quite a while now. I don't know log iski acting kaise jhelte hain. The last good movie he did was Bajrangi Bhaijan.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Again.. He never will be at khans level as stardom. Is concerned.. He is big. Star and 2020 will be probably his  great year but you can t compare. He s  in the second league of superstars

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anika80

Again.. He never will be at khans level as stardom. Is concerned.. He is big. Star and 2020 will be probably his  great year but you can t compare. He s  in the second league of superstars

Akshay doesn’t need that kind of stardom which is temporary and eventually phases out 

Sustainability stays , popularity fades! Akshay gets best of both worlds while Khans will be completely unemployed soon 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Akshay is yet to have a HGOTY in his 30 years long career. Even Ranbir has one.😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Journey95

Lol dude only makes 100+ crore movies..meanwhile Salman and Aamir consistently deliver 200-300 crore movies

Bharat a Salman Khan movie that underperformed made more than every Akshay movie

And what variety? He is literally like Salman and does the same formularic shit again and again. Instead of action movies he just does patriotic movies

Airlift had enough action..Gabbar is back..kesari

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anika80

I don't think that matters to him.

Akki's interviews on financial aspect of film making r interesting..They give n insight into his thought process.