Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I personally believe that sustainability is key. Akshay has successfully done that and now is enjoying a great run in his 50's which is RARE! He was always in the shadows or SRK/Salman for decadaes but...I feel like now he has truly emerged. Now its his time. 

In the past few years he has truly grown - look at the variety of work: Airlift, Rustom, Houseful, Jolly LLB, Toilet, 2.0, Mission Mangal, ....and his next batch is even more exciting - Good News, Sooryvanchi, Prithviraj, Laxmmi Bomb, Bachchan Pandey, Houseful. Such a beautiful versatile mix!

And then we have SRK/Salman who have failed to reinvent themselves and grow as actors. They're on the descent of a huge downward spiral. 

I think we have to appreciate this. Now Akshay is going to have the biggest year of his career next year in 2020 in which has booked Christmas, Eid and Diwali - all three have Kumar's name all over it

dude is boring af with his Dishbakhti movies.. shit i used to look forward to his films but then he start pumping these garbage movies.. now i havent watched his last 3 movies 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s those type of films that changed him from doing mindless comedy films to films of substance and award type films.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: J3601

dude is boring af with his Dishbakhti movies.. shit i used to look forward to his films but then he start pumping these garbage movies.. now i havent watched his last 3 movies 

Not all of his films are deshbhakti and especially his upcoming ones are not except Prithviraj. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

I miss Billa in such threads lol 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Not interested.

I prefer SRK doing gulugulu with heroines.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4

Not interested.

I prefer SRK doing gulugulu with heroines.

He has ZERO movies on hand. The only gulugulu he will be doing is when he gets his Jannat in his Mannat. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yep. Bahut mazaak udaate the log Akki ka. He has truly cracked the formula in the multiplex era. Medium budget ki picture banao, 120-130 Cr mein Super Hit ka tag le lo. If it underperforms at 80-90 Cr, it can still be touted as some sort of a Success.

He must be laughing at folks who take 1-2 years to make huge ass films jinko recovery ke liye hi 150Cr+ lagta hai. Agle 2-3 saal mein he will give more clean hits than SRK/Aamir/HR have put together in the last 10 years.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Yep. Bahut mazaak udaate the log Akki ka. He has truly cracked the formula in the multiplex era. Medium budget ki picture banao, 120-130 Cr mein Super Hit ka tag le lo. If it underperforms at 80-90 Cr, it can still be touted as some sort of a Success.

He must be laughing at folks who take 1-2 years to make huge ass films jinko recovery ke liye hi 150Cr+ lagta hai. Agle 2-3 saal mein he will give more clean hits than SRK/Aamir/HR have put together in the last 10 years.

So that makes him a business mastermind

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Akshay also actually works hard. Look at his IG post today. Look at that body, look at him and look at bloated Salman and wrinkly SRK. Their bad habits caught up to them and ruined their looks. 

He has maintained himself well, and on top of that he is not lazy and WORKS. and WORKS IN GOOD movies. He's not altering or playing God with movies. He doesnt have a ego, can do movies where there are other people like in Mission Mangal he shared it with Vidya. Good news will have kareena etc

We have to give credit where credit is due, and its past due now, so people need to pay up. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It doesnt matter how much i criticise khans but akshay is sort of like into deshbhakti and he's doing a good job in it which is completely fine to me but on other side as matter of fact that we are getting to see mindless masalas and some comedy movies from time to time. See, maybe, i am in minority or maybe i am being ilogical but i feel everyone is playing their role in industry so that general audience dont get bored of the same shit every now and then.