Posted: 4 years ago

I personally believe that sustainability is key. Akshay has successfully done that and now is enjoying a great run in his 50's which is RARE! He was always in the shadows or SRK/Salman for decadaes but...I feel like now he has truly emerged. Now its his time. 

In the past few years he has truly grown - look at the variety of work: Airlift, Rustom, Houseful, Jolly LLB, Toilet, 2.0, Mission Mangal, ....and his next batch is even more exciting - Good News, Sooryvanchi, Prithviraj, Laxmmi Bomb, Bachchan Pandey, Houseful. Such a beautiful versatile mix!

And then we have SRK/Salman who have failed to reinvent themselves and grow as actors. They're on the descent of a huge downward spiral. 

I think we have to appreciate this. Now Akshay is going to have the biggest year of his career next year in 2020 in which has booked Christmas, Eid and Diwali - all three have Kumar's name all over it

This better be a blockbuster thread 🍿🍿.

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

It doesnt matter because the true and real blockbuster is Akki sir. Finally someone I like is going to be in forefront and do amazing! Its been so long since someone I've liked has been the best. I've always been living in the shadows and enjoying with temporary turn ons. 

Salman reinvented himself after 2009 with Wanted as the action hero, but has made the same roles that wouldn’t qualify him for an award, Srk is truly versatile actor. If we remove his chocolate boy side, srk as an actor is one best actors along with Aamir, Ajay devgan.

You missed out on Special Chabbis and Oh My God from the list.

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

Akki doesn't have too many fans and most Khan fans have disappeared so... 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

It doesnt matter because the true and real blockbuster is Akki sir. Finally someone I like is going to be in forefront and do amazing! Its been so long since someone I've liked has been the best. I've always been living in the shadows and enjoying with temporary turn ons. 

Ok you found a new target 🤣🤣.

Originally posted by Ennuyi

Akki doesn't have too many fans and most Khan fans have disappeared so... 

There was a recent thread that went 32 pages so there is still some hope 🤞🏻.

Originally posted by harun98

You missed out on Special Chabbis and Oh My God from the list.

Is there some kind of rule that I must name every single movie he has done? Sorry that I cant make  you happy then, cuz you guys are never happy with anything I do. Am I Kalank of the forum or something. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Akshay kumar probably has had the most diverse acting career in the history of Bollywood. Started out as an handsome action hero, then he reinvented himself in romantic and drama genre, then as an comic actor, then changed his image and changed his genre to patriotic hero, and now has an National award for best actor. If he can give highest grossing film of the year he will among the one of the great legends and superstars in Indian cinema.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Is there some kind of rule that I must name every single movie he has done? Sorry that I cant make  you happy then, cuz you guys are never happy with anything I do. Am I Kalank of the forum or something. 

Special chabbis is one the most important film of akshay career that led him to change from a comic actor to an all round actor.