Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Below in italics is a beautiful post written by one of our forum members Abhiya in AnuPre AT. And this summarises the journey of Prerna Sharma - Prerna Sharma Basu - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, beautifully. And as i read it, one thing that struck me is Anu always addressed Pre as 'Prerna Sharma' or 'Prerna Sharma Basu', where as now she is being addressed as Mrs.Bajaj or Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. And isn't that enough to get the cue on who respects her individuality more.😊

This track really killed the core essence of Prerna's character that is she taking stand for herself. I am leaving Anurag's Prerna here, as I know and understand in this track she won't be Anurag's Prerna for obvious reasons but Prerna as a character lost the zeal to fight and started living a aimless life forget about her feelings for Anurag she no more living/thinking for herself, no emotions for herself.

Prerna Sharma when introduced -- She don't have any interest in what she is studying but wants to do good because she wants to help her baba in business.

Prerna Sharma as a fiance of Naveen Babu - she was in a messed up situation wants to help her parents, so accepted marriage deal but made her mind after marriage she will work and pay whatever she has taken from Naveen Babu and try to come out of marriage.

Prerna Sharma Basu--She was fire, she wants to teach the one's who killed her self confidence, self esteem and humiliated her a lesson. Wants to destroy AnuKom's happiness and take over Anurag's business. There was this force driving her go through tough times.

Prerna Sharma as Anurag's fiance-- She started actively involving in Anurag's business, gave advices, tried to motivate and help him in his problems 

Now comes Prerna Bajaj--- There's no driving force, she is just living her life as a robot accepting every forced relationship on her, trying to put up with it and she lost connect with her own self, I don't know when was the last time she thought of herself.

Abhiya beautifully written by you👏👏👏 and thank you Grace for posting it here for us 🤗

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Grace I agree with you on what you've said but my only issue with her is that she is warming up so soon to a person who destroyed your life and took away the chance of leading her life with the person she loved the most. If she can sacrifice herself for her lover then this obviously requires a great strength but then how can she be so indifferent to his suffering right in front of her eyes daily. This self realisation needs to be shown and this is what is missing in her at present. 

Regarding Shivi I don't think she is as strong as Prerna but yes she has a brain to look beyond what's there on your face. So both the Sisters have their own qualities and deficiencies. But considering that Prerna is the FL the writers need to be careful with her more than Shivani. 

The thing you mentioned are the most Anupre fans issues with her character about how quickly she gave up and acting as a wife to a man who snatched every right of her freedom and her right. 

I dont think I would ever be able to connect with her anymore. Never. Even though when she said soulmate thing. It didnot affect me at all.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

The fact that we have to compare prerna with a supporting character shiv tells how bad prerna trajectory has been destroyed 

That is the sad truth and as Prerna fans our biggest gripe with CVs.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Grace I agree with you on what you've said but my only issue with her is that she is warming up so soon to a person who destroyed your life and took away the chance of leading her life with the person she loved the most. If she can sacrifice herself for her lover then this obviously requires a great strength but then how can she be so indifferent to his suffering right in front of her eyes daily. This self realisation needs to be shown and this is what is missing in her at present. 

Regarding Shivi I don't think she is as strong as Prerna but yes she has a brain to look beyond what's there on your face. So both the Sisters have their own qualities and deficiencies. But considering that Prerna is the FL the writers need to be careful with her more than Shivani. 

Bold - Bravo....I too agree on it. But i think, in the rush to satisfy her crush & ego for her iconic character, EK ki choti dimaag mein Pre ko ping-pong banne ke alaawa kuch soch nahin aaya hoga. She might have thought that was the easy way to establish the new couple and hence, Pre was shown warming up to Bajaj so soon, which in the original series took a long time. Otw, i can't find any reason for showing Pre not sensitive to Anu's pain initially. I think they realised their fault and that is why we see a change in Pre's behaviour from the ME.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Bold - Bravo....I too agree on it. But i think, in the rush to satisfy her crush & ego for her iconic character, EK ki choti dimaag mein Pre ko ping-pong banne ke alaawa kuch soch nahin aaya hoga. She might have thought that was the easy way to establish the new couple and hence, Pre was shown warming up to Bajaj so soon, which in the original series took a long time. Otw, i can't find any reason for showing Pre not sensitive to Anu's pain initially. I think they realised their fault and that is why we see a change in Pre's behaviour from the ME.

I really doubt on this Grace. The writers are well known for their inconsistency in their writing so I guess none of us are hopeful regarding Prerna. This is just a desperate attempt to hold back AnuPre fans that's all. But I'm sure now after almost a year we all are well aware of their abilities 🤣

Enlightened21 thumbnail

I really doubt on this Grace. The writers are well known for their inconsistency in their writing so I guess none of us are hopeful regarding Prerna. This is just a desperate attempt to hold back AnuPre fans that's all. But I'm sure now after almost a year we all are well aware of their abilities 🤣

I too am keeping my hopes low, though i wish to see a bold Pre back soon. Can't trust the CVs anymore.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

strong weak badd mai

i just wonder , was Shivi ever a very much important character for kzk ? why cv is giving her so much importance ? did he play a very important scenes in past ?

braveheartdoc thumbnail

I too am keeping my hopes low, though i wish to see a bold Pre back soon. Can't trust the CVs anymore.

I've already killed all my hopes regarding this show😉now I feel we're watching a comedy show 😆😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

strong weak badd mai

i just wonder , was Shivi ever a very much important character for kzk ? why cv is giving her so much importance ? did he play a very important scenes in past ?

Except that Shivi is one of the ardent AnuPre supporters in the show and that she is the only one from Sharma family who has not fallen for the goody-goody shade of Bajaj, I too don't know why now she is brought into picture. Maybe by using her they want to trick us AnuPre fans, making us believe that they are taking the track forward in favor of AnuPre.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Except that Shivi is one of the ardent AnuPre supporters in the show and that she is the only one from Sharma family who has not fallen for the goody-goody shade of Bajaj, I too don't know why now she is brought into picture. Maybe by using her they want to trick us AnuPre fans, making us believe that they are taking the track forward in favor of AnuPre.

lol idhar bhi bajaj ? maine pucha did she play any important part iya nei in past , as i dint watch thoroughly ..so har ek character ki proper idea nei hai ....nothing was related here with bajaj .. .. but bajaj ko idhar bhi anai hai 🤣