Prerna is far more stronger than Shivi

Posted: 4 years ago

On some SM, i read Anu stans saying that Shivi is the strongest female character in the entire KZK. I am also an AnuPre lover and in this track I am on Anu's side and I do agree that whatever Shivi says to Prerna in the precap is the voice of AnuPre lovers. But, just because of this if you try to say that Shivi is stronger than Prerna, I have to disagree.

Shivi is that person who without a second thought attempted suicide when she was rejected by Ronit. She reacted like a coward at the first setback in her life, whereas inspite of all the hardships she went through till now, Prerna never thought of taking her life.

Shivi is that person who needed the help of Veenama, Anu & Prerna, to face Ronit when he madly stalked her during the holi episodes. She couldn't stand for herself against Ronit. Whereas we have our Prerna Sharma, who fought against Ronit & his goons when he kidnapped her and saved herself. It's when Anu got trapped that she fell a little bit weak. Otherwise she was enough for herself to face a maniac like Ronit.

Shivi is that person while being in person with her Mom, called Pre to advice and stop her mother from working. Just like now she is searching for a job, because she felt insulted on how Veenama was framed in the recent fiasco, she could have done it earlier & could have avoided this fiasco. Whereas, Pre while she was in Sharma house has always been a physical & mental support to her parents.

So, just because Shivi behaves & talks in favor of Anu or AnuPre, doesn't make her a strong character. I am sure if she had to face half of the hardships what Pre had to face, she would have given up much earlier. But one thing i will agree. She is not as naive as Pre; She knows how to connect the dots & analyse a situation. But that is not enough to be a strong person. 

I agree too. I have my own complaints about Prerna but that doesn’t mean Shivi is more strong. Assuming that she was vulnerable,  im okay with her relying on Veena, Anurag and Prerna for support during Ronit’s track but after that she never showed her stronger side. And you have excellently mentioned about the job, Prerna atleast did her bit always but Shivi didn’t. The reason why many people have issues with Prerna is she is the FL . Though I hate their antics at times, I genuinely feel Mohini and Nivi are really strong women! Doesn’t mean they are right always but strong

I am yet to read the post grace... But just dropping by to express my gratitude towards makers tht our speculations abt shivi didnt come true. Thank God for that 😆

More on the post later 😳

Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet

I agree too. I have my own complaints about Prerna but that doesn’t mean Shivi is more strong. Assuming that she was vulnerable,  im okay with her relying on Veena, Anurag and Prerna for support during Ronit’s track but after that she never showed her stronger side. And you have excellently mentioned about the job, Prerna atleast did her bit always but Shivi didn’t. The reason why many people have issues with Prerna is she is the FL . Though I hate their antics at times, I genuinely feel Mohini and Nivi are really strong women! Doesn’t mean they are right always but strong

Bold - They are indeed strong women, yet i will say they will have to work hard to reach the level of Pre and Veena maa, because as a middle class family, this Sharma Maa-Beti jodi would have had to face more hardships than the Basu Maa-Beti jodi and has always been resilient in their attitude & that too without putting the blame on anyone.

Originally posted by euphoric

I am yet to read the post grace... But just dropping by to express my gratitude towards makers tht our speculations abt shivi didnt come true. Thank God for that 😆

More on the post later 😳

Yeah....i too am glad that EK didn't go for that twist.😊

Originally posted by grace4317

Bold - They are indeed strong women, yet i will say they will have to work hard to reach the level of Pre and Veena maa, because as a middle class family, this Sharma Maa-Beti jodi would have had to face more hardships than the Basu Maa-Beti jodi and has always been resilient in their attitude & that too without putting the blame on anyone.

Oh yes! Veena is definitely one such character I really love. Regarding Prerna, off late i am not liking her at all but having said that Prerna Sharma had few things which showed she is strong, but I can never relate with Prerna Bajaj 

Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet

Oh yes! Veena is definitely one such character I really love. Regarding Prerna, off late i am not liking her at all but having said that Prerna Sharma had few things which showed she is strong, but I can never relate with Prerna Bajaj 

Below in italics is a beautiful post written by one of our forum members Abhiya in AnuPre AT. And this summarises the journey of Prerna Sharma - Prerna Sharma Basu - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, beautifully. And as i read it, one thing that struck me is Anu always addressed Pre as 'Prerna Sharma' or 'Prerna Sharma Basu', where as now she is being addressed as Mrs.Bajaj or Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. And isn't that enough to get the cue on who respects her individuality more.😊

This track really killed the core essence of Prerna's character that is she taking stand for herself. I am leaving Anurag's Prerna here, as I know and understand in this track she won't be Anurag's Prerna for obvious reasons but Prerna as a character lost the zeal to fight and started living a aimless life forget about her feelings for Anurag she no more living/thinking for herself, no emotions for herself.

Prerna Sharma when introduced -- She don't have any interest in what she is studying but wants to do good because she wants to help her baba in business.

Prerna Sharma as a fiance of Naveen Babu - she was in a messed up situation wants to help her parents, so accepted marriage deal but made her mind after marriage she will work and pay whatever she has taken from Naveen Babu and try to come out of marriage.

Prerna Sharma Basu--She was fire, she wants to teach the one's who killed her self confidence, self esteem and humiliated her a lesson. Wants to destroy AnuKom's happiness and take over Anurag's business. There was this force driving her go through tough times.

Prerna Sharma as Anurag's fiance-- She started actively involving in Anurag's business, gave advices, tried to motivate and help him in his problems 

Now comes Prerna Bajaj--- There's no driving force, she is just living her life as a robot accepting every forced relationship on her, trying to put up with it and she lost connect with her own self, I don't know when was the last time she thought of herself.

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by grace4317

Below in italics is a beautiful post written by one of our forum members Abhiya in AnuPre AT. And this summarises the journey of Prerna Sharma - Prerna Sharma Basu - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, beautifully. And as i read it, one thing that struck me is Anu always addressed Pre as 'Prerna Sharma' or 'Prerna Sharma Basu', where as now she is being addressed as Mrs.Bajaj or Prerna Rishabh Bajaj. And isn't that enough to get the cue on who respects her individuality more.😊

This track really killed the core essence of Prerna's character that is she taking stand for herself. I am leaving Anurag's Prerna here, as I know and understand in this track she won't be Anurag's Prerna for obvious reasons but Prerna as a character lost the zeal to fight and started living a aimless life forget about her feelings for Anurag she no more living/thinking for herself, no emotions for herself.

Prerna Sharma when introduced -- She don't have any interest in what she is studying but wants to do good because she wants to help her baba in business.

Prerna Sharma as a fiance of Naveen Babu - she was in a messed up situation wants to help her parents, so accepted marriage deal but made her mind after marriage she will work and pay whatever she has taken from Naveen Babu and try to come out of marriage.

Prerna Sharma Basu--She was fire, she wants to teach the one's who killed her self confidence, self esteem and humiliated her a lesson. Wants to destroy AnuKom's happiness and take over Anurag's business. There was this force driving her go through tough times.

Prerna Sharma as Anurag's fiance-- She started actively involving in Anurag's business, gave advices, tried to motivate and help him in his problems 

Now comes Prerna Bajaj--- There's no driving force, she is just living her life as a robot accepting every forced relationship on her, trying to put up with it and she lost connect with her own self, I don't know when was the last time she thought of herself.

I am not a regular member of the AT, only  because my schedule is weird. But this is one fantastic post. I must say it should be made in main forum if not done already, coz this beautifully summarises Prerna. 

The fact that we have to compare prerna with a supporting character shiv tells how bad prerna trajectory has been destroyed 

Grace I agree with you on what you've said but my only issue with her is that she is warming up so soon to a person who destroyed your life and took away the chance of leading her life with the person she loved the most. If she can sacrifice herself for her lover then this obviously requires a great strength but then how can she be so indifferent to his suffering right in front of her eyes daily. This self realisation needs to be shown and this is what is missing in her at present. 

Regarding Shivi I don't think she is as strong as Prerna but yes she has a brain to look beyond what's there on your face. So both the Sisters have their own qualities and deficiencies. But considering that Prerna is the FL the writers need to be careful with her more than Shivani.