Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

lol idhar bhi bajaj ? maine pucha did she play any important part iya nei in past , as i dint watch thoroughly ..so har ek character ki proper idea nei hai ....nothing was related here with bajaj .. .. but bajaj ko idhar bhi anai hai ๐Ÿคฃ

As far as I know Bajaj too is an important part of the show and one of EK's favorites, whatever the shade he is or going to be presented. And i was just answering your question; not cracking any joke. But if you felt that mentioning about Bajaj is something to be joked about, that is not my fault. Sorry.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

As far as I know Bajaj too is an important part of the show and one of EK's favorites, whatever the shade he is or going to be presented. And i was just answering your question; not cracking any joke. But if you felt that mentioning about Bajaj is something to be joked about, that is not my fault. Sorry.

i dint know bajaj past mai bhi the ... that is why for past refereeing question's ans are related to bajaj as well as...  ..  shivani bajaj ko leke keya sochti hai present mai that was not my question's ans... so har ek topic mai bajaj ko lana jaruri nei , but ha bajaj is the most imp part that is why his ref should be placed in every single things . sorry mainei bhul geyi thi. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

I agree too. I have my own complaints about Prerna but that doesnโ€™t mean Shivi is more strong. Assuming that she was vulnerable,  im okay with her relying on Veena, Anurag and Prerna for support during Ronitโ€™s track but after that she never showed her stronger side. And you have excellently mentioned about the job, Prerna atleast did her bit always but Shivi didnโ€™t. The reason why many people have issues with Prerna is she is the FL . Though I hate their antics at times, I genuinely feel Mohini and Nivi are really strong women! Doesnโ€™t mean they are right always but strong

Take mohini out of the equation and you are right with the strong woman point. All mohini does is act pompous about her status and wealth, spend her husband's money then cry and beg her children to think of a solution the moment they get into some sort of crisis. Now, nivi on the other hand is a strong woman. I prefer her character to mohini in actual, because although she has the negative streaks mohini does, nivi has more of a bounce-back attitude to her when there is a crisis, is involved in the business and even tries to come up with solutions when there has been some sort of business-related problem or financial issue for the family. She doesn't go begging her brother or father to solve problems but thinks of solutions herself and also of recent encouraged anurag to bounce back too over prerna ditching him by concentrating on the business. Mohini is only good for taunting, dressing up and whinging/ crying. Nivi is more closer to a strong and modern-day woman than any of the female characters in this show. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I came here to read about the Sister duo but again Mr Bajaj is here as always. ๐Ÿ˜›

I know the topic has been diverted from the main one but oppo I just wanted to remind you that Mr Bajaj has been virtually a part of the show since the 2nd episode itself. As you would remember that he himself said main Naveen Babu nahi hu.... that clearly shows he knew about Naveen Babu and Prerna since that time itself. So he himself made it clear that he has been a part of the show since then virtually as Naveen Babu was introduced in the second episode. 

Also regarding your query on Shivani she was the first person to know about Prerna's reason for marrying Naveen Babu and she herself told Anurag the truth. Later she played an important role in saving Prerna from the marriage by helping Anurag. She was instrumental in making Prerna realising her feelings for Anurag and she is always shown as AnuPre supporter. I hope your doubts are answered.๐Ÿค—

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Oh I came here to read about the Sister duo but again Mr Bajaj is here as always. ๐Ÿ˜›

I know the topic has been diverted from the main one but oppo I just wanted to remind you that Mr Bajaj has been virtually a part of the show since the 2nd episode itself. As you would remember that he himself said main Naveen Babu nahi hu.... that clearly shows he knew about Naveen Babu and Prerna since that time itself. So he himself made it clear that he has been a part of the show since then virtually as Naveen Babu was introduced in the second episode. 

Also regarding your query on Shivani she was the first person to know about Prerna's reason for marrying Naveen Babu and she herself told Anurag the truth. Later she played an important role in saving Prerna from the marriage by helping Anurag. She was instrumental in making Prerna realising her feelings for Anurag and she is always shown as AnuPre supporter. I hope your doubts are answered.๐Ÿค—

Or simply komo, who gave bajaj the basu papers might have told him about naveen? I mean would bajaj really have been watching over basus's and even prerna since then like a hawk/ I doubt it. He probs just got to know all the gossip from komo herself or got to know from his sources when perhaps doing some background check to get to know all the deets on prerna and basu's? Other than that I doubt he or his people were lurking around corners around the basu's since almost the beginning of the show to personally know what is going on in basu's/ prerna's life. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Or simply komo, who gave bajaj the basu papers might have told him about naveen? I mean would bajaj really have been watching over basus's and even prerna since then like a hawk/ I doubt it. He probs just got to know all the gossip from komo herself or got to know from his sources when perhaps doing some background check to get to know all the deets on prerna and basu's? Other than that I doubt he or his people were lurking around corners around the basu's since almost the beginning of the show to personally know what is going on in basu's/ prerna's life. ๐Ÿ˜†

Quite possible but still just saying that he wasn't a part of the show isn t correct. He has been following everyone from the Basu family closely since many years. So maybe he might be following Prerna's family too as her father was a close friend cum employee of Moloy Basu. However all these are just assumptions and this isnt the topic here. So I'll leave it here only. I just wanted to answer Oppo' s query that's all.

Thanks for reminding me about Komolika and Mr Bajaj's interaction.๐Ÿค—

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Quite possible but still just saying that he wasn't a part of the show isn t correct. He has been following everyone from the Basu family closely since many years. So maybe he might be following Prerna's family too as her father was a close friend cum employee of Moloy Basu. However all these are just assumptions and this isnt the topic here. So I'll leave it here only. I just wanted to answer Oppo' s query that's all.

Thanks for reminding me about Komolika and Mr Bajaj's interaction.๐Ÿค—

]

No probs!

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Prerna and Shivi... I think its unfair to compare these two. Both r strong n vulnerable in their own right. 

Prerna's belief tht giving up on herself can bring happiness to her loved ones is crashing down on her big time. Being an emotionally driven person, elder to shivi, she has mostly thought that its her job to shoulder responsibilities and she takes too much weight than she could bear, which takes her into a fantasy realm. She's emotionally strong no doubt but the problem is with her resignation to her circumstances. She kind of fails to see things beyond her purview of idealism. And that has landed her in real trouble time and again. 

While Shivani has a different life path. Ability of stocking up ur own pain and give a genuine smile and her attempt to bring radiance into her sister's life is a quality not many would have. While she continued to play cupid in prerna's life, her own world of crumbling, yet she didnt let anyone see that. Suicide as someone had described in AT, is nt always cowardice but requires courage too. Shes ur tht younger sibbling who r mostly protected from the hardships. Nonetheless she's sharp n more observant. And i cant say how she reacts around ronit can judge her personality. Most girls no matter how strong dread a jilted psychotic lover, the one whom u had trusted once. Whereas prerna, whn she falls prey to her own turmoil becomes n easy target to make her do your bidding. 

cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I guess mohini and neevi are delusional not strong.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Some how I will tend to agree with you sammy ..you got a point there ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ