Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories.โค๏ธ I loved all chapters and the epilogue. The banter between Prerish was so funny. There were many beautiful parts especially the hospital pooja because it was so emotional and touching. Lovely ending as well. I have read some of your other work and you are a great writer.๐Ÿ‘ Canโ€™t wait to read more from you.๐Ÿ˜Š

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sona_Chandini

This is one of my favorite stories.โค๏ธ I loved all chapters and the epilogue. The banter between Prerish was so funny. There were many beautiful parts especially the hospital pooja because it was so emotional and touching. Lovely ending as well. I have read some of your other work and you are a great writer.๐Ÿ‘ Canโ€™t wait to read more from you.๐Ÿ˜Š

I was on a hiatus, but I am back now, I have another Prerish story to complete. You will see it in the messageboard - Before Anyone Else. Hope it is fun to read for you also.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was literally one of the best fanfics i've read on the couple. loved the story, love the dialogues. you've got a lot of potential. The plot, the direction of the story, the character roles - you had it all planned out quite well. it panned together way more seamlessly than the actual writers of this show ( i swear i feel like they snort something or drink bhang while writing this crap half of the time. Like something is  really not right with them.) 

Constructive advice if you will have it and want to improve your writing - i would say maybe try incorporating the actual novel style in your work. Not the content but the way it was literally written/ presented was somewhere between a screenplay and novel. 

I'd also recommend writing something original and posting it on another website actually. Don't know if we can mention names of other websites but maybe WP. 

Good Luck and i look forward to reading more of your work. 

Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

This was literally one of the best fanfics i've read on the couple. loved the story, love the dialogues. you've got a lot of potential. The plot, the direction of the story, the character roles - you had it all planned out quite well. it panned together way more seamlessly than the actual writers of this show ( i swear i feel like they snort something or drink bhang while writing this crap half of the time. Like something is  really not right with them.) 

Constructive advice if you will have it and want to improve your writing - i would say maybe try incorporating the actual novel style in your work. Not the content but the way it was literally written/ presented was somewhere between a screenplay and novel. 

I'd also recommend writing something original and posting it on another website actually. Don't know if we can mention names of other websites but maybe WP. 

Good Luck and i look forward to reading more of your work. 

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your comment. Not sure what WP means, maybe you can message me? 

Your bhang comment made me laugh out loud. You are right, I do write in a dialogue format. Easier for fanfics cause I think readers spend less time on these than novels, but if it was like a dialogue in a screenplay, it might work as a script for a show. I would love to write professionally, but I am not up to par. 

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome awesome awesome FF. I wish I had come across this earlier. This has become one of my favourite PreRish fanfics in the forum. Loved how silly, stupid and stubborn my babies were. The plot was realistic, especially Rishabh's reaction to Pre. I had expected Anurag to create more trouble, but never mind, no need to focus on unwanted stuff when my babies are here to weave magic. 

Please do write more PreRish FF's. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I binge read today. Couldn't stop. Such a wonderful story..and loved both Rishabh and Prerna.

Marybarton thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I binge read today. Couldn't stop. Such a wonderful story..and loved both Rishabh and Prerna.

Thank you for reading. I am back after 3-4 months thinking Bajaj will be back but then learned the actor is being replaced. Why?

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Thank you for reading. I am back after 3-4 months thinking Bajaj will be back but then learned the actor is being replaced. Why?

- he didn't want to shoot during pandemic

- fee cuts

- dissatisfaction with the character arc

Several reasons popped up in media articles, which one of these is the real we don't know (may never know). Fact is we have a new Bajaj. I don't know which emoji reflects my sentiments the best that I am feeling right now ๐Ÿค”

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Several reasons as stated by Discolights. For me, the serial is done๐Ÿ˜Š.  

1. The character RB is extremely special and 

2. I am not comfortable with the change. 

Please continue to write ..my refuge are these wonderful stories. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Mary, hope you are fine and all is well at your end. Binged read this story so many times. 

I absolutely love this story I hope you write something new and bless us with that because now there's nothing but stories left for us ๐Ÿ˜” 

Yea the replacement has happened main because Karan wasn't comfortable shooting during Covid times and didn't want anyone to fall sick because of him (he had expressed this in KVB's live) and also because of the story arc that refused to change. Fees wasn't an issue like said because Ekta is paying the same infact more to KP, and moreover that was never cited by any reliable source / sites. 

It's sad but I totally understand and agree with KSG taking a stand and refusing to shoot and I also understand why people are sad and bitter. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ 

Please do pm me whenever you write something new. Will be awaiting๐Ÿ˜Š take care of yourself and your family dear โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago