Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookies..

That was what I was thinking? How is this good casting?   You are telling me a 50+ year old man is gonna play Prithviraj Chauhan whose entire lifespan was less than half of Akshays age. And not to mention, Sunny Deol (60+) was apparently in talks. Hain???Yeh Kaunsa Prithviraj Chauhan hai?  Maybe they are casting for Alia ka President Prithviraj Chauhan.

It is a miscast. Also age aside I do not think Akshay has the skill set to do justice to Prithviraj. Gummy smile, loony hyper expressions and kung fu-karate are NOT the requirements of PRC.

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

What? This just got more ridiculous. 

Yes Prithviraj died when he was just 25 yrs old.

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

So two ruling party favs will fight it out? 

most likely KR movie will shift. 

More likely of her akkad bakkad bambey bo not being made 😁

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Yes Prithviraj died when he was just 25 yrs old.

Wth man... 🤦🏼‍♀️😑 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cookies..

That was what I was thinking? How is this good casting?   You are telling me a 50+ year old man is gonna play Prithviraj Chauhan whose entire lifespan was less than half of Akshays age. And not to mention, Sunny Deol (60+) was apparently in talks. Hain???Yeh Kaunsa Prithviraj Chauhan hai?  Maybe they are casting for Alia ka President Prithviraj Chauhan.

Alternate universe ka Prithviraj hai. Ya Prithviraj Kapoor bhi ho sakta hai.😆

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Come on. Prithvi Raj was supposed to be very young King. And his love story with Sanyukta is a legend and at that time it was what 21-22 or younger- How is Akshay going to be a 20s person which is like one of the biggest requirement. 

Maharana Pratap would have been better suited to Akshay. I remember Vinod Khanna playing Maharana Pratap once on TV.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Prithviraj defeated Mughals. And Akshay will defeat Mughals in Bollywood. Khan surname, Underworld support, Sickular media chamchas aur Solo Festival releases ke dam pe bahut udd rahe the. Ab aayega mazaa. 😉

Momd. Ghori not Mughals. Mughals came 1530s with Babur and it was Ranas- Sanga, pratap etc. who fought Mughals. 

PRC was around 1190s.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshay would not suit the role. Come on yaar prithvi was a very young king, it'd spoil the story if 20 years old is played by a 50 years old,whole believability will go away. There's something charming about a king that young  n his epic love story  n respectable about him being such a great warrior at that age . A middleaged warrior doing that wouldn't be that of a marvel

Edited by Charaiveti - 4 years ago
harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Back then a 25 year old will be equivalent to mid 40s, the life expectancy was was down, so akshay suits the role

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Average life span in India back then was I thin 35 or 40, so prithvi chauhan would had a 50 year old appearance back then.