Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Mazaak chal raha hai  πŸ˜†

Komolika, Aparna,Sampada, Menaka, Uruvashi ,Ramba, Tilotama ...sabko  Le ao  πŸ˜† Time to leave this planetπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

As IFM said ...... Eveybody come and cook Gobar πŸ€£

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Mazaak chal raha hai  πŸ˜†

Komolika, Aparna,Sampada, Menaka, Uruvashi ,Ramba, Tilotama ...sabko  Le ao  πŸ˜† Time to leave this planetπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

🀣🀣🀣Epic......

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Hina Khan is not coming back. That is almost confirmed. I have it from a reliable source. And dont ask cos I wo t tell.

Apparently she is not interested as the track didnt have the punch like last season . Also her remuneration is high. She wants to renegotiate the pay and ekta is in no mood to give it.

Omg! Please give me more such bts news? Any news about bajaj or if new komo is coming? 

sapna0405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she is coming for anurag ,she will be his love interest

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

I heard Ekta is in loss already due to kzk high budget if Hina demands more than no chance of her coming back..πŸ˜†

Yeah the prob is that they overspent. The show was launched with massive hype. 

Right now the show trp is around the same level when Hina as komolika was there. Thoda upar neeche hoga, uske liye pls faaltu mein trp war mat chaalu karna koyi. Look at the bigger picture.  Ekta thinks she can get a new Komolika with a new actress with a considerable lesser pay

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Omg! Please give me more such bts news? Any news about bajaj or if new komo is coming? 

Haha I have some friends( strugglers) in the industry.  Kabhi mil jaati hai info. Hina Khan is almost out of picture. But talks with many r going on. They might go 4 a fresh face too

intruderfast thumbnail

Apparently Ekta feels she has made  casting error. Of all the 4 main characters,  only Bajaj role required someone experienced. As he is in his late 30s or early 40s, young actor would not suit. 

But for Komo,  a new or not much experienced face cld have been chosen . 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Apparently Ekta feels she has made  casting error. Of all the 4 main characters,  only Bajaj role required someone experienced. As he is in his late 30s or early 40s, young actor would not suit. 

All 4 main characters? Including bajaj? I doubt it 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

All 4 main characters? Including bajaj? I doubt it 

Not Bajaj. I clearly said except Bajaj. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with you about komolika. It is really casting error, no offence to Hina but they should have bought new face or equal experience to Parth and Erica. Budget bhi kum hotha and komolika hi track bhi hurry nahin hotha because hina came with a last working day tag before joining.