Actor Imran Khan’s wife Avantika Malik has shared a cryptic post

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Imran Khan’s wife Avantika’s cryptic post about moving on amid divorce rumours, deletes it later: ‘Sometimes, you have to walk away’

Actor Imran Khan’s wife Avantika Malik has shared a cryptic post about walking away and not seeking someone’s approval. She later deleted it.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/imran-khan-s-wife-avantika-s-cryptic-post-about-moving-on-amid-divorce-rumours-deletes-it-later-sometimes-you-have-to-walk-away/story-be086Rd0DMC8QiVvDibfZO.html

😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

another one bites the dust...

now who would have thought IMRAN shall face problems in his marriage, he always sounded like a decent gentleman then what?

this is exactly d point i was making in that shahid topic which people ignored or failed to take notice

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

another one bites the dust...

now who would have thought IMRAN shall face problems in his marriage, he always sounded like a decent gentleman then what?

this is exactly d point i was making in that shahid topic which people ignored or failed to take notice

They were too young when they got together. They grew up into different people and realized they are not very compatible. 

I have chosen incompatible friends for example as I misunderstood them. Lol. I am still friends with them out of loyalty & love but if I had to restart I would choose differently. You grow up to realize this. Some may feel same about partners.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 4 years ago
reddy123456 thumbnail

I don't understand why does this "falling out of love", "Incompatbility", "Different people now" excuses are only used for women walking out whereas men are called scum and all sorts of name when they walk out. This shows a highly sexist mindset who has rationalised such sexism in the garb of feminism.

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

They were too young when they got together. They grew up into different people and realized they are not very compatible. 

I have chosen incompatible friends for example as I misunderstood them. Lol. I am still friends with them out of loyalty & love but if I had to restart I would choose differently. You grow up to realize this. Some may feel same about partners.

R U SERIOUS? too Young? Imran was 25 when he debuted in JTYJN...in 2008 he probably must have been 28 or 29 when he married her in 2011, in no terms 'A 28 year old man can be called young, and you are calling'em too young' as if they were babies or what😆

and their case is even more confusing, imran confessed in an interview i clearly remember that he was in a live in relationship with malik for over 6 years, they were living together until he took d big n final step, 

i don't think it's only his fault his wife has been so many men and been over ambitious, aise haalat mein aadmi ho ya aurat they don't stick to one person, they want independence and freedom, that's why i always believe such people shouldn't marry but stay in long lerm live in that's far better than a broken marriage..no tension, no problems

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

R U SERIOUS? too Young? Imran was 25 when he debuted in JTYJN...in 2008 he probably must have been 28 or 29 when he married her in 2011, in no terms 'A 28 year old man can be called young, and you are calling'em too young' as if they were babies or what😆

Do you know their history? They started their relationship when they were much younger than 25. So yes they were babies when they got together. Also IK might be better off with someone else more compatible with him. 

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Do you know their history? They started their relationship when they were much younger than 25. So yes they were babies when they got together. Also IK might be better off with someone else more compatible with him. 

he was in a live-in relationship with her as well, after knowing a woman for so many years, they got hitched..so if their marriage doesnt' work out, the fingers shall be pointed towards the woman more in the case as she has been in so many failed relationships, (ranbir was one of them) 

hasini009 thumbnail

not wife. Avantika is Imran Khan's ex wife.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reddy123456

I don't understand why does this "falling out of love", "Incompatbility", "Different people now" excuses are only used for women walking out whereas men are called scum and all sorts of name when they walk out. This shows a highly sexist mindset who has rationalised such sexism in the garb of feminism.

That isn't what I have seen. Both get blamed but for different reasons and judged differently. Like for example, if the guy is divorced once or twice, people are quick to judge him as someone who probably had a roving eye or was too immature for marriage, and if it a woman who is divorced, it is because she was too short tempered and couldn't adjust with her in-laws etc.

I don't know if both find it "equally" difficult or not, but neither gender find it easy to shrug off past baggage and move on easily. In India, atleast for maybe the next one or two generations - it is still possible to find someone who knows someone through their ancestral town ties or whatever, so if it is found that their past relationships didn't work out because of cheating or one was stringing the other along with no intention to commit , it isn't that easy for them to get married (I am just talking about arranged marriages among non-celebrity middle-class folk here)

If u are talking about celebs, I disagree. Men are not criticised because they just choose to walk away. It is because there is always some rumour of them cheating on their partner as a reason behind it. Either that or by some convenient coincidence, the relationships become incompatible when the men become a lot more successful than their partners. 

Whether it is a man or a woman, no one is really let off lightly if there is infidelity. Hema Malini, Rekha, Sridevi, Malaika have all been criticised and called homebreakers etc.

Edited by lunza - 4 years ago