Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

Made a small correction for you. They are two consenting adults- I am sure they must not have made this decision to separate lightly.

Plus do we know how IK has coped with his failure to establish a career? Do you know he is still the gentlemanly, pleasing man we remember from almost a decade ago?

Like I said ups and downs in life change people. Some people are able to handle failures, get up and brush themselves off and move on and there are many who struggle with accepting failure. Maybe she found it hard to live with him, does he drink? do drugs? is he abusive? is he philandering?

There is no way to say what is the reason they are separating

This is a possibility too.

The only reason I say this scenario may not be that likely (although your thoughts were my first thoughts) is that I read an interview of Imran after his failure and he seemed to take it pretty well. He mentioned in that interview that his wife gets more affected by failures. She doesn't get it when IK takes failure so unemotionally!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Does anyone know if she works/has been working? What is her career?

If these speculations are true and she doesn’t have a career of her own she has no ground to be dismissive. If you are ambitious get yourself a job and start earning; the child is not a baby anymore and they only have one so it is totally compatible with a career.

She didn't have a career of her own per se. She has recently started to work as a bartender at her brother's restaurant. I totally agree with you here. If you are ambitious, you should do your own thing instead of expecting others to live up to your expectations.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Do you know their history? They started their relationship when they were much younger than 25. So yes they were babies when they got together. Also IK might be better off with someone else more compatible with him. 

They were in a relationship for a long time... that's enough time to know if you're good for each other... he was an adult when he got married. Men always get this benefit of doubt being young, child, naadan bachaa, while women are always blamed for everything....

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's sad good guys end up heart broken while bad guys have happy ending, that's the world. She left him because no hopes for his career. She can go back to ranbir or any other ex that's successful or find a new successful, money making men lol

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

That's sad good guys end up heart broken while bad guys have happy ending, that's the world. She left him because no hopes for his career. She can go back to ranbir or any other ex that's successful or find a new successful, money making men lol

She mixes drinks now if you look at her IG. It's a weird jump from housewife to that.

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The article is a ridiculous write up presented to make Imran seem like a loser and Avantika the good wife who couldn’t take it anymore.  Imran was and probably is working on getting his career as a director established.  Neither he nor anyone from his family has said a single word about this separation directly or indirectly.  They’ve been keeping very mum.  Avantika on the other hand has been posting cryptically on Insta implying that Imran has been controlling her and she’s finally free to be herself.  And why bring Aamir Khan into this?  How was he supposed to solve their marital problems?  Sounds like just another way to dump on the in laws.  

By the way, Avantika’s cryptic posts and first hint of separation started very shortly after her brother opened his Sushi Bar in Mumbai.  Aamir and Kiran did go to his grand opening by the way which gave him a lot of media coverage.