Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

No Katrina. Take Deepika, Kareena or Priyanka.

Lol Priyanka is never happening again considering what happened (and she is more into Hollywood now anyway).

Would like to see him again with Deepika

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Keep Kat. Remove SRK instead.  Kat was the Best thing in her last 3 films with Khans. While SRK was the Worst thing in his last 8 films. Plus, he sucks in action 👎🏼

No she wasn't..Kat was only overrated in Zero because she usually sucks so any improvement is seen as good.. It would be a medicore performance for any other popular actress. And she was awful in Bharat and Thugs (barely a role).

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

I wish he would work with Tabu. She is the only 90's actress who is still very active and delivers. It would be a fresh pairing

Madhuri is also active on BW circuit lately, and in the last post, she looked as good as Katrina or better, it would be a cool pairing to make a comeback after his hiatus.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why just why? Can't there be anyone else I am tired of seeing him with anu and kat. So boring 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nooo!!! Anyone but Kat. 

I want DP if this is happening.  They have amazing chemistry!! 

Originally posted by: TheDrunkBiatch

Nooo!!! Anyone but Kat. 

I want DP if this is happening.  They have amazing chemistry!! 

Agreed..don't get why he is obsessed with Anushka and Katrina in the past few years. Deepika is a superior actress + has great chemistry with him as shown in movies like CE. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

what zero's bad performance has anything  to do it here?

His movie have always good roles for heroines unlike aamir who want to hog all screen space

Zero's disastrous BO collections... I attribute it to the massive "changes" that he suggested in the script. The script of Zero initially was different. King added his cents and the director..too star struck to refuse..complied. 

And none of King's films after CE have had great roles for the female actresses. Looks like the insecurity stemmed from there when DP walked away with all the praises then. 

This Khan trio now try their best to make the film all about themselves. No one is an exception. 

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Zero's disastrous BO collections... I attribute it to the massive "changes" that he suggested in the script. The script of Zero initially was different. King added his cents and the director..too star struck to refuse..complied. 

And none of King's films after CE have had great roles for the female actresses. Looks like the insecurity stemmed from there when DP walked away with all the praises then. 

This Khan trio now try their best to make the film all about themselves. No one is an exception. 

So you are saying SRK added the ridiculous NASA/Mars stuff? I doubt it, herei s the writer saying he wanted to do something different with SRK: https://www.filmcompanion.in/zero-writer-himanshu-sharma-interview-shah-rukh-khan-superstar

He and ALR just got overwhelmed by his star image and screwed up. Blaming it all on SRK is silly (in fact his problem is that he just thinks a good director will automatically deliver, he doesn't pay enough attention to the script)

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Journey95

So you are saying SRK added the ridiculous NASA/Mars stuff? I doubt it, herei s the writer saying he wanted to do something different with SRK: https://www.filmcompanion.in/zero-writer-himanshu-sharma-interview-shah-rukh-khan-superstar

He and ALR just got overwhelmed by his star image and screwed up. Blaming it all on SRK is silly (in fact his problem is that he just thinks a good director will automatically deliver, he doesn't pay enough attention to the script)

The space stuff was his idea or not... I'm not sure. But he made many changes in the script. Maybe this is the reason why Zero's failure hit him hard. Whatever. I blame the director too. 

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

The space stuff was his idea or not... I'm not sure. But he made many changes in the script. Maybe this is the reason why Zero's failure hit him hard. Whatever. I blame the director too. 

But the space stuff killed the movie, many actually liked the first half. I doubt he made any serious script changes himself but we will never know I guess.

Zero's failure hit him so hard because he has been having a bad phase for many years already and it was supposed to be his comeback..not to mention the huge budget of 200+crore and then it didn't even make 100 crore at the BO