Kat to work with Srk again in ali abbas zafar's next.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Great. I know srk and ali will give her decent role. So glad for her. Srk is surely not insecure of his heroine's role. That is for sure.

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

SRK fans right now

Image result for excited but sad gif

Noooo..they have no chemistry and Katrina is a lackluster actress. She ruined Jab tak hai jaan.

SRK needs to work with Deepika again or one of the older actresses

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Noooo..they have no chemistry and Katrina is a lackluster actress. She ruined Jab tak hai jaan.

SRK needs to work with Deepika again or one of the older actresses

Tell me Anushka has a cameo too

Originally posted by: crispsy

Tell me Anushka has a cameo too

Lol, Anushka is even worse with SRK as JHMS and Zero showed. Before these two SRK had good chemistry with every actress he worked with

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kat is sexy but something about her pairing with srk is annoying and irritating to the point I don't even want to watch their movies. Seriously, I have not watch any movies they have done because I judge a book by it's cover. Srk needs to pair with fresh ones or his previous hit pairings. I know Ali's favorite is Kat, or they might have a relationship but keep the personal aside and hire other actresses

Hazardous thumbnail

Idk. I adore the two seperately but when they come together everything is a sloppy mess and their pairing leaves much to be desired. 🥺 They’re so much better together offscreen with their real life personalities since both are clever, enjoy banter and are just straight up awesome. ❤️

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

SRK looks puny in front of Kat. 😆 Great pair to laugh at.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like them together. They clearly lack chemistry. Tbh they don't even look good together.