Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I'm Manisha

Listener..... hmmm main hu na πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›

Yeah okay Manisha.. :D

I am good listener too btw. So, app bhi kaha karein. Ham aoko nirasha nagi karenge. :D

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hey kk don't name yourself as dumb creation.... every human being is a beautiful creation of the Almighty. Don't underestimate yourself πŸ‘πŸΌ

Main toh majak kar rahi thi yaar :D awwi.. 

Everyone has got talents.. Its just a fish cant climb trees and a bird cant swim.. Right? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kisi ko horror movie dekhne ka shauk hai woh bhi midnight mein   ? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Bilkul nhi, I'm really scared of horror movies. Deen mein dekhkr bhi raat ko neend nhi aati 😰😰

Originally posted by: wingnutx

I'll call you di, I'm not usually comfortable calling elders by their name and I was just teasing their, I wont call you doctor didi 😁😁. I got the show off point, but I'm sure I'll learn many things from you and will love to listen to your POV's too.  Well atleast when I'm not buried deep in genetic book πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜. 

And I think our thoughts also somehow contribute in changes and I'll love to read your writings. 😊😊😊

Genetics!!! I like genetics.. :D  my f@v subjects are Physio and Pathp though.. :D 

If you are willing to listen to change i am all open. I would be more than happy to contribute to change someone's pov. :D

Call me di then.. 

My writings?? Well, i used to write a lot.. But then i deleted my works one year ago.. Started writing again... Do you read fanfiction? I write for CID and HarryPotter.. And also old and new kzk. :D 

Other than that I am thinking to start writing blogs.. But ah, my English is not up to the mark.. Plus i need to ficus on my career.      

Na baba.  Maaf karein hame. Main toh din mein bhi horror movie na dekhu.. Mere frienda mujhe jabardsti bhi nahi dekha pate the horror movies 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe bhi nahi shouk hai mujhe bhi horror movie se darr lagta hai  . Din mein to thoda bahut dekh bhi loon pur raat mein to bilkul nahi

I like to listen old song  means 60 ' s 70 's in music channel after prime time  in night 

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Genetics!!! I like genetics.. :D  my f@v subjects are Physio and Pathp though.. :D 

If you are willing to listen to change i am all open. I would be more than happy to contribute to change someone's pov. :D

Call me di then.. 

My writings?? Well, i used to write a lot.. But then i deleted my works one year ago.. Started writing again... Do you read fanfiction? I write for CID and HarryPotter.. And also old and new kzk. :D 

Other than that I am thinking to start writing blogs.. But ah, my Engltish is not up to the mark.. Plus i need to ficus on my career.      

Well I like all my subjects except the professors. I am open to all type of povs though, I'm good at listening and ready to hear all type of POV's. It's a nice way too know people and practical way to know human psychology, human behavior my fav experiment.

Yups, I read on fanfic though dont have an account there and I'm a Harry Potter Geek. Well, will love to read your blog, do tell when you start it and yups concentrate on your professional front. I know how difficult and tiresome your job can be and do you know I've this crazy habit of going on strolls in one of the top govt. hospital and medical college of our state. We say we go their to stare at the docs and eat Maggie.

Mujhe bhi nahi shouk hai mujhe bhi horror movie se darr lagta hai  . Din mein to thoda bahut dekh bhi loon pur raat mein to bilkul nahi

I like to listen old song  means 60 ' s 70 's in music channel after prime time  in night 

Dont get a heart attack but not a fan of music... Bohot kam sunti hu. :D 

I used to read fanfition a lot but ab wo bhi nahi karti.. Pata nahi kya karti hu puradin!! 

Originally posted by: wingnutx

Well I like all my subjects except the professors. I am open to all type of povs though, I'm good at listening and ready to hear all type of POV's. It's a nice way too know people and practical way to know human psychology, human behavior my fav experiment.

Yups, I read on fanfic though dont have an account there and I'm a Harry Potter Geek. Well, will love to read your blog, do tell when you start it and yups concentrate on your professional front. I know how difficult and tiresome your job can be and do you know I've this crazy habit of going on strolls in one of the top govt. hospital and medical college of our state. We say we go their to stare at the docs and eat Maggie.

Haha.. Where are you from Arhanya? (Did i spell your name correct?) 

Human psycology is my fav too... There's a time when i even started studying on it on my own but then i dropped... I am very good at it though ;)  

I would like to be motivational writer though. Not speaker.. I am very bad at communnicating with people except to my patients. I am not fluent in speaking recently. I was, when i was in school. I can write all day. :D