Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: wingnutx

Heya ,I'm Arhanya and if we are all sharing jokes so one from my side

Biology is the only science in which multiplication is the same thing as division. 😁

Hi Arhanya welcome here πŸ€—

Nice joke dear πŸ˜†

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ek  boy.bus  samose ke ander ka aaloo kha raha tha 

Uske dost ne poocha tum poora samosa kyon nahi khaa rahe ho? Bus khaali samose ke ander ka aaloo kyon kha rahe ho? 

Dost ne  kaha ki doctor ne mujhe bahar ki cheej khane ko mana kiya hai to sirf samose ke aander ka aaloo kha rahe hain

wingnutx thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Hi Arhanya.. Welcome to the chat site. 

Nice joke.. (Y) 

Thank you doctor didi, hope you dont mind me calling you di 😊😊, just realized you're older than me and it's always fun interacting with you. Will get to know lots of thing I'm sure of it.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

No Kk I actually love to read your pov in whatever small interaction we've had till now. I hope we have a nice time here together πŸ€—

It feels so good when someone call me KK. I feel like here i go with one more friend. :D what should I adress you? Manasi? Or you have a diff nickname? 

I also hope to have a nice time here. 

My povs are always alittle diff from others and i dont always voice them.. But when i get a listener worth talking i cant stop myself. :D   

wingnutx thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Hi Arhanya welcome here πŸ€—

Nice joke dear πŸ˜†

Heya again di and thank you 😊😊. Hope you also dont mind me calling you di.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wingnutx

Thank you doctor didi, hope you dont mind me calling you di 😊😊, just realized you're older than me and it's always fun interacting with you. Will get to know lots of thing I'm sure of it.

Haha, you are welcome. Yeah, you can call me Di.. But not doctor di plz!! I dont enjoy entirely when someone call me doctor. I uasually try to avoid sharing ny profession. People find it show off type i guess. and to me all profession are same.. Idk, i just feel uncomfortable wjen someone call me doctor outside hospital. 

You can call me KK too.. not many people call me di even though they are younger. But of course you can call me di also. 

Ah, i am havibg friends on IF which seemed impossible to me. Thanks Manshi for starting this thread. 

And yes Aryhana.. You will learn a lot from me.  I am very much dumb creation though... I only can talk big  :p        

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ek  boy.bus  samose ke ander ka aaloo kha raha tha 

Uske dost ne poocha tum poora samosa kyon nahi khaa rahe ho? Bus khaali samose ke ander ka aaloo kyon kha rahe ho? 

Dost ne  kaha ki doctor ne mujhe bahar ki cheej khane ko mana kiya hai to sirf samose ke aander ka aaloo kha rahe hain

Too good Surabhi keep it up πŸ€£πŸ€£

braveheartdoc thumbnail

It feels so good when someone call me KK. I feel like here i go with one more friend. :D what should I adress you? Manasi? Or you have a diff nickname? 

I also hope to have a nice time here. 

My povs are always alittle diff from others and i dont always voice them.. But when i get a listener worth talking i cant stop myself. :D   

I'm Manisha

Listener..... hmmm main hu na πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›

wingnutx thumbnail

Haha, you are welcome. Yeah, you can call me Di.. But not doctor di plz!! I dont enjoy entirely when someone call me doctor. I uasually try to avoid sharing ny profession. People find it show off type i guess. and to me all profession are same.. Idk, i just feel uncomfortable wjen someone call me doctor outside hospital. 

You can call me KK too.. not many people call me di even though they are younger. But of course you can call me di also. 

Ah, i am havibg friends on IF which seemed impossible to me. Thanks Manshi for starting this thread. 

And yes Aryhana.. You will learn a lot from me.  I am very much dumb creation though... I only can talk big  :p        

I'll call you di, I'm not usually comfortable calling elders by their name and I was just teasing their, I wont call you doctor didi 😁😁. I got the show off point, but I'm sure I'll learn many things from you and will love to listen to your POV's too.  Well atleast when I'm not buried deep in genetic book πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜. 

And I think our thoughts also somehow contribute in changes and I'll love to read your writings. 😊😊😊

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Hey kk don't name yourself as dumb creation.... every human being is a beautiful creation of the Almighty. Don't underestimate yourself πŸ‘πŸΌ