Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

paltan kaise aayegi duniyadaari ki chinta se mukt ho tab na time mile paltan ke liye......

Us paltan ka to pta nhi...

Defaulters ki paltan jarur h Acp k ghar m

🤢🤢

Yeh ahalya niwas hai ya seva sadan

Jisse chahe utake le aathe hai

Am fed up

Lisarvas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Now they are showing....for what ITV is famous for saas-bahu or i could say nanad Bhabhi drama or in laws drama....

Or isme bechara beta apni sarv  gun sampann patni  or parivar me fas jayega.... 

I dont think that cvs gonna show such track because they know that it will effect the shows uniqueness and guys remember one thing that whatever track we might expert to happen will be reverse to that what we thought I am saying this because of experience that we got from previous track

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

🤢🤢

Yeh ahalya niwas hai ya seva sadan

Jisse chahe utake le aathe hai

Am fed up

Exactly 

Ginti ke to kamre hai yha.... 

or mohalla basane chale hai 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lisarvas

I dont think that cvs gonna show such track because they know that it will effect the shows uniqueness and guys remember one thing that whatever track we might expert to happen will be reverse to that what we thought I am saying this because of experience that we got from previous track

I’m not saying that they will show full on drama but they will use that kind of drama a little bit just to take story further...

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

@KRISHNA SOURAV  WRITTEN IN ONE PAGE . IS IT OK ?

Thank you its more than fine...please another req as per rule don't use caps to talk another member its like u r shouting on me..don't mind please 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe  laga  choclate hai  phir  meine achar pe vichar kiya and thought  ek side hug aur ek forhead kiss ne yeh kamal  kar diya toh humari  un  non-veg swapno  ka kya hoga jo hum episode 90 se dekh rahe the !! cvs cant ditch us like this  !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

i am not shouting on u.mein swara nehi hun ! i just didnt feel like  ki caps change karun ! age se dhyan rakhungi  ! kurkure !!

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Kallu preg hai kya ayseh pickle khanneh keliyeh😆

Lisarvas thumbnail

I think cvs gonna show some typical drama for while and after that they might focus on the reason behind introducing n no of characters

pyaar2012 thumbnail

i dont understand why someone will want to kill malhar ! vaman  ketki  dono  hi mar gaye aur jail mein hai right ?