Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates And Daily Discussions Thread - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by lavender_mist

Par how will know that

This is better na😭

ek page follow karne mein problem kya hain 

if we post in all pages then how I will make index as index needed that is y the thread is name ...so all updates can be in one place 

But kallu ko truck kyun hit Kiya

Swara ko hit karna tha na

Y kallu

Maybe malhar will turn atom bomb and kill his family with torture cuz of kallu being not well

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

ek page follow karne mein problem kya hain 

if we post in all pages then how I will make index as index needed that is y the thread is name ...so all updates can be in one place 

Aisa hota hai kya

Originally posted by lavender_mist

But kallu ko truck kyun hit Kiya

Swara ko hit karna tha na

Y kallu

Maybe malhar will turn atom bomb and kill his family with torture cuz of kallu being not well

Nothing will happen to Kalyani - he will save her at the last minute or she will save herself. But seems like someone might be trying to kill Kallu.

rules n concept read kya first page mein dekh dhyan se aise ho hota hain

TFS the wu titli ðŸ¤—

Titli if possible saree WU ko ek post mein dalo please so it will be easy to update Index and people can read full update in a stretch 

I don’t like one thing waise Bhi Kalyani or malhar ki zindagi me logo ki kami thi ki ek family or aa gyi  abhi tak deshmukh samthu kam the....

Malhar n Kalyani should concentrate on pillu n their life...

Atleast malhar ko hi sochna chahiye ki Kalyani ke kitna kuch saha itne dino me... kuch achha kare life ko normal banane k liye...

Truely the charm of the show was the Deshmukhs and SamThu and their dynamics with the Ranes. Since August, the show has been focused on outsiders and all these new entries, and the show is losing its charm with these dumb conflicts and MUs. 

Actually story is going in such way that we all are unable to connect...

Why would any one try to kill kalyani. I mean what would be the reason and what advantage any one can get by killing her.

I think some one from malhar's new family might planned a scene of she might get hit by a truck and in a span of time the one who has planned might saved her to gain malhar's coinfidence