Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sas79

Nothing will happen to Kalyani - he will save her at the last minute or she will save herself. But seems like someone might be trying to kill Kallu.

His creepy family I swear 🤢

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my thoughts my questions -

swara might be acerbic and not liking kalyani and malhar.but  she will not harm her.she is doing  so that  they get frustrated and send them away. i have a hunch that she is doing so to protect them

my question- Why swara and madhav get worried even sarthak when kalma decides to take  them home . But Anusuya  is super happy ,her eyes glittered like halogen bulbs .Swara is a rough toner ,she hjas certain grudge but  Malhar is now in big emotional turmoil .aj ke liye bechare ko benefit of doubt  dedo. he will i hope no more be a khamba ,

the truck was supposed to hit malhar.His life is in danger. but kallu bich mein a gayi . They have shot REEMin saree so she might be saved by mallu aur swara ( dont beat me pls )

my question -Who wants to kill malhar ? i am not doubtful of swara at all rather i am immensely dooubting Madhav Rane ! too fishy he is and sarthak was never happy with his return

kalma's reaction was natural .Malhar was emotional to meet her sister after 20 years. they are just giving Swara time to cope up.

my question- Where did Anusuya had seen  Anupriya ?

too many complications cv's must  wrap it soon ,they are losing grip and ppl are losing interest.

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

rules n concept read kya first page mein dekh dhyan se aise ho hota hain

Lazy Hoon u know that🤣

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Now they are showing....for what ITV is famous for saas-bahu or i could say nanad Bhabhi drama or in laws drama....

Or isme bechara beta apni sarv  gun sampann patni  or parivar me fas jayega.... 

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Lisarvas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

swara might be acerbic and not liking kalyani and malhar.but  she will not harm her.she is doing  so that  they get frustrated and send them away. i have a hunch that she is doing so to protect them

my question- Why swara and madhav get worried even sarthak when kalma decides to take  them home . But Anusuya  is super happy ,her eyes glittered like halogen bulbs .Swara is a rough toner ,she hjas certain grudge but  Malhar is now in big emotional turmoil .aj ke liye bechare ko benefit of doubt  dedo. he will i hope no more be a khamba ,

the truck was supposed to hit malhar.His life is in danger. but kallu bich mein a gayi . They have shot REEMin saree so she might be saved by mallu aur swara ( dont beat me pls )

my question -Who wants to kill malhar ? i am not doubtful of swara at all rather i am immensely dooubting Madhav Rane ! too fishy he is and sarthak was never happy with his return

kalma's reaction was natural .Malhar was emotional to meet her sister after 20 years. they are just giving Swara time to cope up.

too many complications cv's must  wrap it soon ,they are losing grip and ppl are losing interest.

I dont know about swara because I could connect to her but I can say that malhar will no longer be a kambha......

And the person who wants to kill malhar may be Anasuya and her son(only guessing )

And I think the role of Anasuya son is not yet cleared I think he has motive of harming kalma because of any grudge.....

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I agree with you 100%. I think it will be revealed that Swara is a positive character and the rest of the family is are negative characters. Also, this stepbrother that is supposed to play a pivotal character is oddly quite.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Live Update  9.9.2019

Kalma  is very excited to meet Swara. Swara makes an attempt tosteal  the necklace ;  Aausahib   slapped her. Kalmareached temple .Swara;  gets emotional , but he is in denial mode. Shewants malhar to make her arrested . Swara and Madhab is shocked to know that hewants to take her home along with his family. Kalma convinces them but Swaradoes not want  to come and deliberately misbehaves with Malhar.She is notin  very good relationship with her step mom. She doesn't like her andSwara surely loves her Dada bcoz her eyes were moist to see him. Kalyani bringeveryone home  .Swara taunts  of her age. Kalyani takes it lightly .Aausahib aur Swara ki catfights ho rahe hai  Malhar sandwich ban gayabechara. Swara seems to b a rough and bitter but she seems to have a pure soul.Kalyani ' s new mom ~ in ~ law seems very sweet .Aausahib ko takar ki mili .Catfights honewale hai. Swara is not happy with the current  situation ,She wascomplaining and nagging. Aausahibcalled her a thief. She tried to hit her butKalyani  tries  to stop her and she was pushed by swara.Everyone is shocked.

Precap ~ Kalyani unmindfully coming to a place by eating pickles . Malharsaw a truck coming .He called her several times but she didn't listen .Thetruck hit kalyani .

@KRISHNA SOURAV  WRITTEN IN ONE PAGE . IS IT OK ?

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

Kallu aise kha rahi hai jaise paltan aane Wala hai🤣🤣

paltan kaise aayegi duniyadaari ki chinta se mukt ho tab na time mile paltan ke liye......

Us paltan ka to pta nhi...

Defaulters ki paltan jarur h Acp k ghar m