Poll

Your favourite movie with SRK & Kajol?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

One of the most popular pairings in BW, which movie with them together did you like the most? Best for me is KKHH, their chemistry there was at it's peak and despite all the cheesy and OTT stuff it's a fun movie.

Worst is Dilwale, they should never have done that Rohit Shetty didn't know how to handle them and gave us garbage. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

KKHH I literally slept during DDLJ and K3g was pathetic. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

KKHH I literally slept during DDLJ and K3g was pathetic. 

DDLJ was a weird movie. 

Guy is a typical rich baap ka bigada beta. Guy's dad likely feels guilty mom is dead, so he becomes BFF of Guy. 

Girl is a sanskaari ladki who wants to explore the world before she gets thrown into the parampara jungle. She has dreams of meeting this guy when she gets out of the shower and dances in front of the window in a towel. 

Guy and Girl meet on a train. Guy is a clear flirt, but deep down a sanskaari virgin. First time he touches girl's bra = 2nd base for him.  

A bunch of shit happens, girl falls in love with guy; guy falls in love with girl -- girl is like "uh-uh boy, I'm about to get married." Guy is like "what the shizz nozz. How u gonna get married to guy you haven't seen."  ... Dude, that's literally what she was asking for in the beginning. She wants some random dude to come and tease her - she doesn't care if he's married or single. IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S WHATSHISFACE IN INDIA.

Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye
The one who comes into my dreams
Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye
Comes and tease me
Mere Khwaabon Mein Jo Aaye
The one who comes into my dreams
Aake Mujhe Chhed Jaaye
Comes and tease me
Usse Kahoon Kabhi Saamne To Aaye
Tell him to come in real life sometimes

Kaisa Hai Kaun Hai Vo Jaane Kahan Hain
How is he? Who is he? Where does he live?
O Kaisa Hai Kaun Hai Vo Jaane Kahan Hain
How is he? Who is he? Where does he live?
Jiske Liye Mere Honthon Pe Haan Hai
For whom I have affirmation on My lips
Apna Hai Ya Begaana Hai Vo
Is he mine or is he someone else's?
Sach Hai Ya Koi Afsana Hai Vo
Is he a truth or just a story?
Dekhe Ghoor Ghoor Ke Yuhin Door Door Se
He stares at me from a distance
Usse Kahoon Meri Neend Na Churaaye
Tell him not to steal my sleep

Where was I? Oh right ... so sanskaari (no-more) girl goes to India and meets this tubaluba weirdo who is supposed to be her husband. 

Guy breaks down to Pops, and Pops is like ... "don't give up ... go get the Girl." 

So Guy flaps his wings and goes to India and becomes (secretly not) BFFs with whatshisface. He does weird shit, girl join in with her "oh I'm going to fast for A and want A to break my fast. Won't have anyone else break my fast." Then just run away? Don't wanna do that either because Guy is now sanskaari bandha. 

A bunch of poor dances later, SEKRET is out and Guy and Father told to beat it. They get to train station when ConstipatedFace arrives and beats the shit out of everyone to assert male dominance. But he makes a mistake when he hits Bappu. That's when Guy goes Super Saiyaan mode and kills everyone. 

Then Girl and Family arrive with BloodyFace's family arriving too. Girl wants to leave -- but ScaryPitashri doesn't let her go ... and then the epic line:

"Jaaa Jaaa Jaaa Kabutar Jaa Jaa Jaa!"

KabutarGirl and Guy are on train, and all is smiles and fraaands now. 

Moral: If you love a Gril (or a Guy, or a dhoti ka naara - not judging), and said Gril, Guy, dhoti ka naara, is getting married to another Gril, Guy, or dhoti ka naara, then you should infiltrate wedding celebrations, try to break up the marriage, play the victim card when you get beat up for betrayal, and leave with the Gril, Guy, dhoti ka naara. 

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge ...

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KKHH and K3G, also my name is khan

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baazigar, Karan Arjun, K3G, MNIK, DDLJ, KKHH, and Dilwale.

In that order.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! I can never get bored of this one.

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved my name is khan

nbara12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like kuch kuch hota hai the best

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham..