Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Ansh said to Pari that she can meet Adi at any timeand when PiAnsh said to Riad to pack their bags Adi face was like ye to hona hi tha inke saath😆and Pari was shocked actually she was too confident that PiAnsh would patch up .

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shall i make a prediction.

Pari  lands up there so Piya naturally will follow. Bh will try to harm Riad. That way Bh gets exposed to everyone. Team R will also be there. 

Since she's too powerful to defeat Piansh will take back their powers.  

Mu won't be cleared they will only be a temporary truce to fight against KS 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Pari  lands up there so Piya naturally will follow. Bh will try to harm Riad. That way Bh gets exposed to everyone. Team R will also be there. 

I think RiAd will be successful in exposing Bhasmu but it will lead to Pari falling in danger Adi will remove his kada like Piya said to save Pari. Both kids will use their powers in front of Ansh and Rathods so Ansh will automatically come to the realization that Pari is his daughter. I don't think Ansh will think Piya married another kali shakti there is a reason behind him not knowing Pari stopped the van with her braid from falling because it will reveal the truth.

Pari has gone to RH to tell Ansh to stop Piya so she will probably call Ansh papa and may reveal the truth to him or RiAd will do it together. I don't believe Pari will leave without completing the job she came to do ask Ansh to stop Piya.

Piya will reach RH by following Pari.

PiyAnsh may take their powers back watching RiAd in danger or god will return their powers to them.

I do hope the misunderstanding is cleared it's high time Ansh finds out Pari is his daughter NOT Piya and her second husband's (who doesn't exist).

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I think RiAd will be successful in exposing Bhasmu but it will lead to Pari falling in danger Adi will remove his kada like Piya said to save Pari. Both kids will use their powers in front of Ansh and Rathods so Ansh will automatically come to the realization that Pari is his daughter. I don't think Ansh will think Piya married another kali shakti there is a reason behind him not knowing Pari stopped the van with her braid from falling because it will reveal the truth.

Pari has gone to RH to tell Ansh to stop Piya so she will probably call Ansh papa and may reveal the truth to him or RiAd will do it together. I don't believe Pari will leave without completing the job she came to do ask Ansh to stop Piya.

Piya will reach RH by following Pari.

PiyAnsh may take their powers back watching RiAd in danger or god will return their powers to them.

I do hope the misunderstanding is cleared it's high time Ansh finds out Pari is his daughter NOT Piya and her second husband's (who doesn't exist).

I believe Ansh will think Piya deliberately hid the truth from him. He won't blame himself for misunderstanding. They still don't know Mo sent the divorce papers. That way Mu

Goos point tho about Pari exposing her powers 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today Ansh said to Pari that she can meet Adi at any timeand when PiAnsh said to Riad to pack their bags Adi face was like ye to hona hi tha inke saath😆and Pari was shocked actually she was too confident that PiAnsh would patch up .

Adi was realistic in his expectations today. But Pari isn't one to give up😆 

Wo unite kar kar hi dum todegi 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Either way if Mu doesn't clear Sun i'll sit this  track out.  I'm not in the mood for will they ?  won't they ? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

If it happens the way you are saying, I am all for it.

I said the same thing that since Pari has gone to RH, Pia will guess where she must have gone and follow her... I am banking on Pia for this.

Team R will also have to be there... Bina un logon ke aaj tak koi kaam pura hua hai!!

Well, jo bhi ho, if it is a temporary truce to fight against the KS, I am happy.

But, first and foremost I want to know how will Piansh regain their powers... Their powers are with Bhasmu... So, Ganesh ji will have to do some special chamatkar so that these two regain their powers???

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Either way if Mu doesn't clear Sun i'll sit this  track out.  I'm not in the mood for will they ?  won't they ? 

I am just waiting to see how these two idiots are going to get back their powers. Either Nishant and Ved along with Panditji might provoke them to em their powers again... Or God might return the powers to them...

Even I am not in the mood of will they? Won't they? Besides, I have no intentions to bear any more of Ansh's misogyny... So, if they show Ansh's guilt trip, I might take a chance with Nazar but if they continue with the mu, then bye bye to this track also...

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I am just waiting to see how these two idiots are going to get back their powers. Either Nishant and Ved along with Panditji might provoke them to em their powers again... Or God might return the powers to them...

Even I am not in the mood of will they? Won't they? Besides, I have no intentions to bear any more of Ansh's misogyny... So, if they show Ansh's guilt trip, I might take a chance with Nazar but if they continue with the mu, then bye bye to this track also...

Then don't fall for the push n pull 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Then don't fall for the push n pull 

"Fall for the push and pull" matlab???🤔

Kindly elaborate...