6th September Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode started with RiAd. Adi was sad and exhausted. Pari as usual was hopeful that once PiyAnsh returned, everything would be fine and they would live as a family. PiyAnsh came back and told them to pack their bags.

Back at home, Gathods heard a noise and started to go to the terrace. Mo finally got hold of the feather and commanded BhCh to walk over the Rakh. So she dissolved completely and Mo came to the terrace where Bhas was trapped.

Piya hugged Adi and told him to be happy. Adi was crying and requesting her to come back to him as without her he wouldn’t be happy and his papa would get married to that bad auntie. Piya wiped his tears and told him if he ever felt he was in danger, all he had to do was remove his Kada. Ansh came back and pulled Adi when Pari bade them goodbye and called Adi ‘Bhaiya’ as she wanted to make him happy before parting ways. Ansh told Pari that she could meet Adi anytime she wanted to. Pari replied they were leaving in 2 days for Mumbai. Ansh was shocked and Piya glared at him. They both left with their kids.

Dil brought Team R to the place where Bhas was created. She pointed to the ashes from which Bhas had emerged and said she was the most powerful creature who can’t be defeated. Nishant took some of the ashes and went to his lab for further experimentation.

Adi was Ghurofying Ansh and snapped at him saying he never listened to whatever he had to say and told Ansh that Bhas attacked him at the camp. Ansh recalled Piya’s warning and saw Bhas sitting on the sofa. He asked her if Adi was telling the truth and Bhas said yes. He was throwing her out when Gathods marked their entry and told him it was Mo. FB showed when Bhas got trapped in the net and Gathods were coming, Mo took the entire blame upon her and told them that had she created BhCh to attack Adi.

The Gathods thought they had successfully eliminated BhChwith Gangajal and now there was no problem. Bhas started her emotional drama and poor Adi was watching everything with his mouth open.

Team R tried to do experiment but the ashes turned to smoke and went away. A frustrated Nishant received a call from Ved and went to capture Mo. He told them she would turn into stone after a few hours. Bhas was a bit shocked and told her she had never expected this and as soon as she got married to Ansh, she would free her. Mo cautioned her saying now she wouldn’t be there so Bhas had to be very careful. Bhas gloated saying to defeat her there should be someone possessing power like her.

PiyAri were packing their luggage. Pari started throwing tantrum and Piya finally lost her cool. Pari told Piya that her friend was in danger and Piya told Nishant had averted the danger so she should shut up and pack her bag. Pari was happy and thought it was the perfect opportunity to unite PiyAnsh as Bhas wouldn’t be there and took her bag and escaped through the window.

Precap: Gathods were celebrating Ganesh Utsav when Pari marked her entry and Adi saw her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Three good things about today's episode -

1. PiyAdi scene and Piya gusse se ghurofying Ansh

2. Adi ghurofying Ansh and snapping at him

3. Dil lutaowing pyaar on Saavi even near the Havan-Kund and Saavi-Naman's expression at that particular scene.

Otherwise, meh!!! 🤔

Ved as usual thought herself to be very smart after capturing Mo and gloated. 😆 I was like - Meri Pehli Wali Ved Laut Ayi!!! ☺️ Ab Jee Bhar Ke Gaaliya De Sakti Hoon. 😈

BhasMo - what to say about them! When Bhas said "No Mo!!!" I was like 😲 😲 😲 In Logon Ka Pyaar Dekh Ke Aaj Mera Dil Dol Gaya! Ahhaaaaaaaaaa!!! 😆 😆 😆

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After I watched today epi.. I felt that there won't b any marriage drama.. Pari enter to Rathods so I feel RiAd will try to fight with Ur..to show the true colour of her..she will be exposed and Piya will come to Rathods house to find pari.. On Maha epi or after that to fight back with Ur Adi also remove the kada...

Edited by anu17 - 4 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really hope the MU gets cleared on sunday. I am so tired of hating ansh 😒But I dont want piya and especially pari to forgive him easily

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, introducing kids and this forced separation haven't done wonders like the makers expected.

So again they are trying to revive DV-Daivik. I suppose Pari will be in danger, Adi might lose his Kada but wouldn't be able to defeat Bhas.

Hence PiyAnsh losing cool & embracing their power once again.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay... Our old Ved is back!!! No more going crazy now.

Pia told Adi to remove the kada??? Wow!! So, this means that Adi will remove the kada himself once he senses danger? How much I am waiting for this!!!

Adi snapped at Ansh... Wow!! I am definitely going to watch this scene... Kitna wait kiya hai yaar!!

So, we were right here also that the entire blame would shift on Mo, except for the fact that here Mo herself took the blame on her!

Pia ghurofying Ansh... Oh great! Please maintain this attitude madam...

Gathods are back too... So, they are happy that they eliminated Bch with Ganga-jal? Arre waah!!! No worries... You are going to get a 880 volt ka jhatka very soon!!!

Bhasmu... Too much over confidence is injurious to health, dear!!

Pari again escaped through the window? Well, can it be that since Pari will land in RH during the Ganesh Pooja, Pia might also land up there following Pari???

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Three good things about today's episode -

1. PiyAdi scene and Piya gusse se ghurofying Ansh

This should be the best part for me... 

2. Adi ghurofying Ansh and snapping at him

Finally Adi too lost his cool and snapped Ansh... Now, I just want him to roast Ansh again when Bhasmu's truth is revealed..

3. Dil lutaowing pyaar on Saavi even near the Havan-Kund and Saavi-Naman's expression at that particular scene.

They are always funny...

Otherwise, meh!!! 🤔

Ved as usual thought herself to be very smart after capturing Mo and gloated. smiley36 I was like - Meri Pehli Wali Ved Laut Ayi!!! smiley43 Ab Jee Bhar Ke Gaaliya De Sakti Hoon. smiley15 

BhasMo - what to say about them! When Bhas said "No Mo!!!" I was like 😲 😲 😲 In Logon Ka Pyaar Dekh Ke Aaj Mera Dil Dol Gaya! Ahhaaaaaaaaaa!!! 😆 😆 😆

@blue: well, didn't I tell you that we are going to get our old Ved back soon? Waise bhi, she was doing a part time job of using brains. Ved always thinks herself to be very smart... But, fortunately we know the truth... 

Yes, ab jee bhar ke Ved ko gaaliyan de sakte hain...

@red: well, in dono ke pyaar me baare main jaan kar humara dil bhi dol gaya... Kitna pyaaar hai dono main!!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I really hope the MU gets cleared on sunday. I am so tired of hating ansh 😒But I dont want piya and especially pari to forgive him easily

Well, we all want this mu to be cleared as soon as possible. We all are tired of Ansh's doings...

And yes, probably none of us wants Pia to forgive Ansh easily. We all want to see him cursing himself for whatever he has done.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, introducing kids and this forced separation haven't done wonders like the makers expected.

So again they are trying to revive DV-Daivik. I suppose Pari will be in danger, Adi might lose his Kada but wouldn't be able to defeat Bhas.

Hence PiyAnsh losing cool & embracing their power once again.

Well, it was expected... No one would ever digest this sudden u-turn in Ansh's character. It was completely out of place.

Yes, they are trying to revive the Daivik and DV. They know it is an easy excuse to reunite Piansh... The usual Daivik and DV are made for each other... Huhh!!!

Pari might land in trouble... Pia has told Adi to remove the kada whenever he feels that he is in danger. So, I guess he might remove the kada on his own?

Now, about Piansh embracing their powers again... Well, I personally would like to see God returning the powers to them instead of these two idiots embracing their powers. They sacrificed their powers on their own. I want that they should learn that they are chosen to possess these powers by God himself. They should learn that they are supposed to have these powers. It is not their personal choice but God's... 

Although, I seriously doubt the makers are going to take this route...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Nushy now i'll directly watch on Sunday 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago