Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Indian last names can be very common. Are you sure she’s married to Reena’s brother?  They would have mentioned it in interviews if that was the case.  Which one is Imran’s mom?  

Yes. 200%. Not going by lastname. AK mentioned in some old interview...that’s when I dug around. Hubs name is Rajiv Datta. You can check out Reena’s dad insta page (KewalDatta). Farhat is there in a family pic wearing a hat. Lol! Farhat is the youngest. AK’s elder sister Nikhat is married to a Hegde. We see her daughter (Seher) sometimes in pics with Ira. 

Imran’s mom Nuzhat married Anil Pal.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Yes. 200%. Not going by lastname. AK mentioned in some old interview...that’s when I dug around. Hubs name is Rajiv Datta. You can check out Reena’s dad insta page (KewalDatta). Farhat is there in a family pic wearing a hat. Lol! Farhat is the youngest. AK’s elder sister Nikhat is married to a Hegde. We see her daughter (Seher) sometimes in pics with Ira. 

Imran’s mom Nuzhat married Anil Pal.

Thanks for the info.  So Farhat and Rajiv married after Aamir and Reena’s divorce or have been married this whole time?  

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They have been married the whole time. Thats where junaid got his height from..the Datta ppl are tall as said by Aamir in one of his interviews. N farhat i think now lives in Mumbai n she also paints professionally  like Reena.also has had exhibited with her. N kewal datta is quite there on insta..he even follows junaid’s fanpage lol

sherlockthor thumbnail

salim khan is a big chutiya

first make your 1st wife convert to islam

then marry again

waah bhai waah

tharki buddha

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why is the Indian upper class so shameless and accepting of open polygamy. In Islam polygamy is only tolerated under strict rules (including the wife’s consent, equal share of means/love, etc.). These trash men hijack religion when it suits their d*** energy and these muppet women set the worst example for their children; often bringing up twisted and toxic alpha male sons.  And people wonder why society is still backwards on many topics. This is the “ideal” the working class wants to emulate. Sigh...

I applaud Mona for divorcing Boney, showing dignity and bringing up decent kids.

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And this woman has the audacity to taunt Salma. Seriously!!