lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi everyone,

As I was perusing forum articles, I stumbled upon some intriguing topics, such as rumors surrounding Ranbir's alleged involvement with Sredha and Tripiti. However, despite my efforts to find sources on the internet, I came up empty-handed. Are these rumors unsubstantiated? Is there any truth to them at all?

Considering Alia's supposed infatuation with Ranbir , I find it hard to believe that such occurrences could take place. If indeed they did, one would expect Alia to use her influence to safeguard their careers. Yet, why do articles persist in circulating such claims?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let me search n let u know. On other note weren’t u tired on talking on these stars. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

Let me search n let u know. On other note weren’t u tired on talking on these stars. 

Yes, but when I read these articles, my curiosity peaked

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lissy16

smiley37

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

oh ok 👍Cats Aww GIF - Cats Aww Kittens GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reddit is overflowing with these speculations. Check it out.

Also, I didn't believe the Tripti rumours but the Shraddha rumours seem to be true, as Shraddha didn't promote TJMM with Ranbir. It was speculated Alia found out about the affair and tried to separate them as much as possible.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alia’s full time job will be to keep an eye on RK’s roving eye..she doesn’t mind the affair part of it..but if her position as Kapoor Bahu is threatened..then it’s game over for whoever the girl is ..sigh..not as glamorous and fun and aspiring as it looked to her before..to be a Kapoor Bahu and Kapoor Biwi..with a crazy overbearing toxic MIL and a lafanga cheater of a husband smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

nothing definitively had ever been proven by anyone smiley36 An that’s not just for ranbir but most stars 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

nothing definitively had ever been proven by anyone smiley36 An that’s not just for ranbir but most stars 

IKR. Like how can these things be proven? Aren’t blinds supposed to be taken with a pinch of salt since people can sh*t on whosoever they dislike in those, like it’s easy peasy, write a fiction about any celeb on Reddit and spread it like wildfire claiming that it’s from a “reliable source”. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

IKR. Like how can these things be proven? Aren’t blinds supposed to be taken with a pinch of salt since people can sh*t on whosoever they dislike in those, like it’s easy peasy, write a fiction about any celeb on Reddit and spread it like wildfire claiming that it’s from a “reliable source”. 

1,200 days ago it was said in this forum by esteemed members anyone who reads or posts blinds had malice in their heart. But evidently if it’s a RK blind there’s no malice smiley36