Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Dharmendra kinda benefited from the same ðŸ˜†

Lol! He did! Fayda uthaya completely haha! The Deol family is a namoona. Dharm paji has two wives. Sunny paaji has one wife but a permanent affair with Dimple. Bobby paaji I don’t know lol!

LifeOLicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anachronist

lol aur religion change karo for marriage . marriage ka yeh matlab nahi ki identity hi change kar lo

Some do it for reasons like Sharmila Tagore did due to inheritance laws. Sometimes the laws tie your hands even if you don’t want to change. She changed only on paper. 

Also, Genelia D Souza became a Deshmukh. Sonam Kapoor became a Ahuja! Men in general do not have to think of choosing a last name/identity after marriage (there are exceptions of course but in general)! Actually, Aamir was the first BW actor in my memory who said that he didn’t understand why his wife would have to change her name! I became fan for life after that lol & decided never to change mine haha! 

Anyways in the West nowadays there are couples who are doing all kinds of things with lastnames after marriage. Some join the two names, some entirely pick a new name and so on. 

Edited by LifeOLicious - 4 years ago
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aamir is the first actor whose ex wife is genuinely close to the in-laws even after separation and the second wife respects that. It’s unreal man!

LifeOLicious thumbnail

@juba that’s called being adults. AK & Reena did not split over Kiran anyways so bad blood shouldn’t be there. I wish Reena also found someone!  Also his ex wife’s brother is married to one of Aamir’s sisters- Farhat. She goes by Farhat Datta & lives in New Jersey. 

Mistyy thumbnail

Always have and always will find Salim khan douche. He always talks as if he is the victim in this whole scenario, not once did he sorry for putting his wife and kids through this kind of hell.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

@juba that’s called being adults. AK & Reena did not split over Kiran anyways so bad blood shouldn’t be there. I wish Reena also found someone!  Also his ex wife’s brother is married to one of Aamir’s sisters- Farhat. She goes by Farhat Datta & lives in New Jersey. 

Indian last names can be very common. Are you sure she’s married to Reena’s brother?  They would have mentioned it in interviews if that was the case.  Which one is Imran’s mom?  I know she’s a cousin-sister but she married a Hindu and lived in the U.S. Imran adopted the last name Khan after moving back to India.  

Anyway, I think whatever happened between Aamir and Reena they managed not to involve their families in it.  Today even the two of them have a warm respectful equation with each other   Reena is also on board of his water foundation and she and Kiran seem to like each other.  Kiran did say on KWK that Reena being a great woman helped her develop a close bond with Junaid and Ira.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd2RyjnAQ2C/?igshid=bmwwkce6949x

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the moment i tried to appreciate the fact that Salim Khan (not really in favor of second marriages) honored his relationship with Helen, he had to go ahead and be sarcastic about Salma Khan not accepting it........ really Mr Khan, would you have accepted, if Salma had walked in with her second husband and ordered you to share the house and the relationship with him ??

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

no wonder Salman has so much issues......poor guy has seen how much he mother was hurt by her own life partner, for whom she not only gave up her identity, but possibly also went against her maternal family.....

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What were these stupids Salim and Helen expecting from a woman Sushila Charak Khan aka Salma Khan?? Were they expecting her to welcome these two douchebags with flowers and Aarti ka thali?? And gifts and sweets??

SHAME ON YOU HELEN AND SALIM for ruining Sushila's life and her kids life. I can't even imagine how wrong they must have felt in their childhood. I think they accepted Helen because they had no option but to live with the fact that their father was a 'cheater'. 

No offense to anyone but Salim was a cheater. I mean come on, you love a Hindu woman who even changes her name, religion etc for you and then after having 4 KIDS from her you are bored because she's busy with YOUR Kids and so you find disgusting pleasure in Helen!! Wow Man!! Salma aka Sushila should have divorced Salim but I guess she stopped because of her kids. Bollywood has filthy relationships. Ewww!!😒😒😒😒

Edited by *Dev.* - 4 years ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way I see Salma and Helen together,  never seen anything like this in Bollywood ever.