Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Flat earth suna tha .... Flat child pehli baar suna hain ...

LOOOOOL i died 

anjalivaswani86 thumbnail

Just like she got pregnant she one day will go to hospital without anurag or bajaj aware of the same. She will deliver the baby and say .. Ye lo Anurag its ur kid. Mohini will die of heart attack pakka 😆🤣😆Ekta actually wanted to show full 9 months of her pregnancy .,. 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Prerna is suffering from partial pregnancy syndrome.. The writers are really irritating me with this.  Just scrap it already.. ðŸ¤”

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nearly 12 months pregnancy

Multiple types of Physical accidents, some life threatening

being Kidnapped multiple times

Being an unofficial CID officer dressed like wanna be gujju dancer

Workin out on basu vadi staircase by going up and down thousand times a day

NEVER ever sleeping or getting adequate rest

Mental torture and stress worse than mental asylum

OH and she is still peacefully pregnant.... Just thought I ask if we have any doctors here that can assess this kind of situations.

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I said in a different thread, not so long ago, that that baby will come out with ADHD - due to all the trauma the mother experienced during Pregnancy. But to be honest I have Prerna marked at 8.5 months not 7.

3 months Komolika, 1 month engagement, 3 months Bajaj, (Then the drag fest) plus 15 days, so she technically baby can put in an appearance anytime now - but the writers have a lot of ground to cover so go figure....

If we look at the trends with tracks we have about another month of Anurag's memory loss and the baby might then put in an appearance.  

Pregnancy without symptoms is not that uncommon (I had one of those). there was a whole study done on the physiological aspects of pregnancy and their relation to symptoms.  I didn't get sick and when I went into theater to deliver the midwife thought I was joking since I was still so small. Then you also get those women who after giving birth slip straight back into a size 10, so every pregnancy is unique.   

HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry to intrude but I would have agreed to your no symptoms clause if it’s a pretty normal pregnancy but here pretna is gng through so much . It’s quite natural for a Cmon person to go through stress , fluctuations with health and blood pressures cause of the happenings but Pre is pregnant here so she should show some symptoms as she is going through so so much !!!! but still she looks all cool and baby is alright ???

KZK writers can never ever conclude a single track with meaning and clarity . It’s turned out to the crappiest of all . They failed to keep up the created hype , such a shame 😔

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m pregnant now with second child.... seriously telling even I did not have any pregnancy symptoms in first time like vomiting, morning sickness and anything.....I did not feel movements too..my fist one was very blissful as I was roaming like I m normal....but I did not do any stunts like pre....he he...

For this time, I m struggling a lot....