Pregnancy without symptoms

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Must be nice to be Prerna, she is six months pregnant but showing no signs of it whatsoever. I suppose as women we must all be envying her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣Kuch much waqt hi usse yaad aata hai ki she's pregnant

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 Magic of ITV drama.🤣 Not only weight she doesn't show other symptoms too. Magic woman. 🤣

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

today i thought about this when RB was smoking like a chimney in the bedroom..should have left out the pregnancy track out of this season.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wait did someone say it was actually six months? 

Missdesi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YeSSS, She would be technically 7 months pregnant this month. She found out she was pregnant on February 28th.

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think it's high time the audience forgets Prerna is pregnant until the track makes it to the show. Since Prerna being pregnant cannot be used as a plot point at this point in time, it should be erased from our minds. When a more convenient time presents itself thennnnn we shall talk about it. I'm sure when Anurag finds out Prerna is pregnant, he will think Bajaj is the father, think Prerna has finally moved on, and then he will move on himself.  Till the writers want to take that route, anything related to pregnancy will not be in the forefront. 

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lolz if she atall is 6 months pregnant then I do envy her 🤪I was a big ball around that time 🤣

But going by itv standards anything can happen to that kid🤪she can miraculously be NO more pregnant just like her sister 😆

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha. Pregnancy thing is hell irritating now. I mean if there was no need to use it now then y announce 6 month ago. If she was not pregnant she would not have got hate feedback from lot of fan. 

Just move the bleaming story now mann. I mean Bajaj has already started to feel for him. What the hell is the point of this track. He could feel for her from his own house too. 

Simple start the misunderstanding track and half of the job is done. Y waste episode after episode to annoy people. 

Flat earth suna tha .... Flat child pehli baar suna hain ...