Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Atleast pooja here is real... Not silly... She stands by what she did and why she did

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

pooja's pov was simple n lovely.yes akwAYs be polite wasn't pooja but jhanvi.feet touching part was a small romantic gesture.pooja feeling guilty about troubling them was nice.actually dadaji mother n chachi were wrong in hiding pk's crime.but they didn't deserve a brutal punishment esp giving wrong medicine to suman..bcz they did the mistake of hiding it for survival as they knew that if they open their mouth they won't be spared.I also feel happy that druv is getting married.I wish they had shown druv meeting his true love on the show instead of turning him a kidnapper. kabir feeling jealous hearing her utter druv's name n telling that she shouldn't utter any other man's name was unexpected. like pooja saying kabir is giving enough attention to pooja in the way she desires. ....that's why she is not pregnant with a big belly .ha ha.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I think you didn't pm anyone.that's why you didn't get more comments.

Originally posted by: Tanu221

thanks dear ! i didn't get any comments. but this one made my day !! β˜ΊοΈ

thanks for the compliment ! i hope everyone likes these confession point πŸ€—

keep reading !⭐️❀️

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think you didn't pm anyone.that's why you didn't get more comments.

Wow..... Good point I'll do it then

Thanks dear .... For helping meπŸ€­πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜

jasminerahul thumbnail

i suggested pms bcz last time u had sent pms.but this time u didnt.

by the way i had commented on the previous part too about pooja's pov

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
Tanu221 thumbnail

i suggested pms bcz last time u had sent pms.but this time u didnt.

by the way i had commented on the previous part too about pooja's pov

And that means a lot...... πŸ˜€πŸ˜ If only I can reciprocate in a way..... I cannot improve or continue without detailed analysis.... So thanks a million again dear

Tanu221 thumbnail

pooja's pov was simple n lovely.yes akwAYs be polite wasn't pooja but jhanvi.feet touching part was a small romantic gesture.pooja feeling guilty about troubling them was nice.actually dadaji mother n chachi were wrong in hiding pk's crime.but they didn't deserve a brutal punishment esp giving wrong medicine to suman..bcz they did the mistake of hiding it for survival as they knew that if they open their mouth they won't be spared.I also feel happy that druv is getting married.I wish they had shown druv meeting his true love on the show instead of turning him a kidnapper. kabir feeling jealous hearing her utter druv's name n telling that she shouldn't utter any other man's name was unexpected. like pooja saying kabir is giving enough attention to pooja in the way she desires. ....that's why she is not pregnant with a big belly .ha ha.

Oh god πŸ™„ I can't believe I actully didn't see it.... Thanks again...... And yes Pooja is more straightforward..... Calm but fierce... While I really think Kabir's mom is  overreacting ..... Everybody is only blaming Pooja but why couldn't they remember how wrong they were in hiding the truth they were equally responsible for Pooja's plight..... Anyways that's why I made it clear that she is not sorry and did not repent..... She realises she has been wrong by every elder but she chooses to forgive them and never pk Mittal..... I hope you like that ideaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Also since the whole purpose is to clear the road so that they can travel to become lovers.... Hence little love gestures.... Open declaration and maybe flirting is required for their relation to progress..... I am trying to put that in between the linesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ keep reviewing me.... I will definately pm

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes they were really wrong.if they had opened their mouth pooja wudnt have been in this condition.They were guilty also.Suman herself told in one epi that she did a big mistake by talking rudely to little pooja thinking that her dad was the culprit.Its their helplessness that made them hide the truth.so i feel pooja giving her wrong medicine n making her abnormal was not justified.making everyone homeless wasnt right too.They deserved pardon.she could have made them realize their mistakes in some other way.But now Suman is over reacting.She is not trying to see how pooja is trying to redeem.But guess once cheated its difficult to trust that person again.

Originally posted by: Tanu221

Oh god πŸ™„ I can't believe I actully didn't see it.... Thanks again...... And yes Pooja is more straightforward..... Calm but fierce... While I really think Kabir's mom is  overreacting ..... Everybody is only blaming Pooja but why couldn't they remember how wrong they were in hiding the truth they were equally responsible for Pooja's plight..... Anyways that's why I made it clear that she is not sorry and did not repent..... She realises she has been wrong by every elder but she chooses to forgive them and never pk Mittal..... I hope you like that ideaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Also since the whole purpose is to clear the road so that they can travel to become lovers.... Hence little love gestures.... Open declaration and maybe flirting is required for their relation to progress..... I am trying to put that in between the linesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ keep reviewing me.... I will definately pm

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳 Love it. Please continue. Your stories are so β€οΈ

Will Miss the show. But your writing is πŸ‘

Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

😳 Love it. Please continue. Your stories are so β€οΈ

Will Miss the show. But your writing is πŸ‘

😍😍Oh dear thank you very much..... That's very sweet of you😘😘

Yes I will continue.... It's just I am out of town and busy so I'll be posting at longer gaps nowβ˜ΉοΈπŸ™ƒ but I will really appreciate if all the reader can hang on a little more before I finish itπŸ€—πŸ€—

You can read my other stories till than on Wattpad.... There are link in first post...πŸ˜ŒπŸ™ƒ

I am also quite sad.... That show if off without having Kabir scenes.... More romantic ones and funny and cute fightsπŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜£πŸ˜°πŸ˜³πŸ˜«

Anyways I really want to see them again in other project with more Tashan love story.... Till then fingers crossed.

Thank you for commentingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„means alot.... Keep reading