A NAKED MAN'S CONFESSION - a naked soul chapt 9 UPDATED. - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Tanu221

😍😍Oh dear thank you very much..... That's very sweet of you😘😘

Yes I will continue.... It's just I am out of town and busy so I'll be posting at longer gaps now☹️🙃 but I will really appreciate if all the reader can hang on a little more before I finish it🤗🤗

You can read my other stories till than on Wattpad.... There are link in first post...😌🙃

I am also quite sad.... That show if off without having Kabir scenes.... More romantic ones and funny and cute fights🤔😕😣😰😳😫

Anyways I really want to see them again in other project with more Tashan love story.... Till then fingers crossed.

Thank you for commenting😃😄means alot.... Keep reading

Love to see them again,  i am rewatching their funny fights esp. the lift. That was 🤣 Recently i wasn't a fan of Zain. But now i can't wait for his next show. Shrenu love her since Isqhbaaz. Her chemistry with all her reel partners are 👏

Wish that you where 1 of the writers of the show... 

I can't wait for you to continue. Please don't stop writing, it feels that i am relieving them....  ❤️

Originally posted by Milalal27

Love to see them again,  i am rewatching their funny fights esp. the lift. That was 🤣 Recently i wasn't a fan of Zain. But now i can't wait for his next show. Shrenu love her since Isqhbaaz. Her chemistry with all her reel partners are 👏

Wish that you where 1 of the writers of the show... 

I can't wait for you to continue. Please don't stop writing, it feels that i am relieving them....  ❤️

Oh that's very kind of you😊 I loved shrenun since colours Aastha.....even before ipkknd ....and liked Zain only so so.... I started liking Zain after shrezain offscreen chemistry😁😆 at first I thought he might get behad 2 with Jennifer but ahivin is there.....so maybe... Shrezain can pair next....😍😍 If only... Yes I watched the lift scene and I started dreaming about their after marriage romance.....actually I started that after that Pooja slip in mud and Kabir saving her....😁😁 

And if you really are serious and like my writting than I'll keep writting.... Even I think they should have me as a writer😎 I have various scenarios... I'll trying real one shots.,... Independent and somehow linked ... Mostly independent😬😬 and you have to promise to keep reading my work🤣😭😀😀😀

A SWEET GESTURE AND A JEALOUS KABIR 

So - you - Pooja Kabir Mittal - you are not fit - you are just not pregnant !!!!

Got it ?"

He was swaying his hands in the air and talking to sky. It took a second for him to realize what he has said to her ???

"Your deepest darkest desire will always come out of your mouth this way or that way."

But he was too confident by now to take that back. Instead he wants to pry some more. So -Then suddenly he turns to her get close to her faces close he said in a husky voice :

"By the way - We can easily fix that - whenever you are ready !

I'll be more than happy to oblige and be GOOD HUSBAND to you !"

He watched as her eyes widened after realizing what he was indicating and she turns red. She pretended to act stoic but was smiling shyly unable to control herself .........she had to push him back and mumble a little girlish :

"oh shut up ! Kabir !"

Kabir could have easily stayed in the spot but he moved back and laughed with his heart. At least she was smiling now. So -He was happy. 

This was his moment. His family. He and Her. Her blush , Her embarassment, Her red cheeks, Plump lips, Shy smile........all of it - It was all his. He thanked all the gods above for having especial eye on him. But he went silent. This was the time when their light moment needed to stop and she needed to continue.

He knew he needed to hear her.

"Amma wanted me to accept dhruv and move on - leave this revenge"

No ! please not dhruv again - he was visibly frustrated and scared at the thought. Does Amma every talk about him. Does somebody ever talks about him - when she is around.

"She knew this revenge will destroy me

And she was right !

I haven't been rest since that day Kabir !

Although It was nice that day itself.

I felt light kabir."

He relaxed again hearing his name from her lips.

"I was dying inside janhvi !

I wanted to be pooja.

But then I realized what I have done?

I have realised my mistakes a long ago -

And again let me be specific here kabir - Only the extent of my action and not the action itself.....

I DO NOT REGRET WHAT I DID !"

She looked at kabir to see if he felt disgusted by her. If he is scared of her. Or if he simply hates her for being so curt and vile with her words - making declarations like that.

But Kabir had the same look on his face as he did on the revealation day - The look of understanding. Sympathy. Calmness. Acceptance. Acceptance? For her?

"It was as if I was in a whim.

But it didn't felt good !

I thought I could handle it.

You know their stares-

Maa's cursing

dadaji's disappointed look"

She closed her eyes

"Dadaji's disappointment."

Kabir wanted to smile at her.

He was right again !

She is more than the eyes can see.

And she just doesn't realize how nice person she is!

She is been in a bad place but she doesn't give her honesty integrity and kindness !

And he was dying to know about her.

What she thought of him

May be she is saving him for last.

You save your best for the last. Right???

"I am so lost !! i have become complete fool here !"

He chided himself this is not the time for his teenage love sick side to appear.

He tried to focus again:

"Jay and sonali

And dhruv kabeeeeerrr................ dhruv!"

"ouch " that hurts!

Kabirs mind screamed.

Precap : so listen this for once and all : I am not giving up ..... I am not giving up on us...... I am in love with you ! 

Guys I swear I am super busy and yet I wanted to keep this going so I am updating this little part .....

Please rate and review......

And suggest what you like to read...... Please keep supporting me..... I am all alone to my readers mercy and there is no show now.....so please let's keep the love for ja it alive😍❤️♥️💞 

Happy reading

With love amd regard

Tanu

AS EVERYONE knows that shows ended🤥😖😩 and I am heartbroken without shrezains romance 😡😠scenes.....as obvious by my consistent declaring of love for them😖🙈......so I need support and love from you guys....

This forum might close soon🙄😔😨....so keep reading me on Wattpad...,.thanx again to maiveille .😘😍.... You saved me .... Find me on Wattpad and show the love.....will be waiting for all my dear friends there🤗🤗🤗

Oh that's very kind of you😊 I loved shrenun since colours Aastha.....even before ipkknd ....and liked Zain only so so.... I started liking Zain after shrezain offscreen chemistry😁😆 at first I thought he might get behad 2 with Jennifer but ahivin is there.....so maybe... Shrezain can pair next....😍😍 If only... Yes I watched the lift scene and I started dreaming about their after marriage romance.....actually I started that after that Pooja slip in mud and Kabir saving her....😁😁

And if you really are serious and like my writting than I'll keep writting.... Even I think they should have me as a writer😎 I have various scenarios... I'll trying real one shots.,... Independent and somehow linked ... Mostly independent😬😬 and you have to promise to keep reading my work🤣😭😀😀😀

Pinky 👍🏼swear. Will Keep reading. Everyday i Check the forum. 

Love the short chapter. Be well. ☯️

So he is like j of his bro.... But dhruv was like her childhood friend so she must have felt a bit bad to hurt him

Originally posted by Milalal27

Pinky 👍🏼swear. Will Keep reading. Everyday i Check the forum. 

Love the short chapter. Be well. ☯️

Thank you very much 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by AnjuRish

So he is like j of his bro.... But dhruv was like her childhood friend so she must have felt a bit bad to hurt him

No I didn't mean it that way😌 actually Pooja does feel bad for him but Kabir being in love.....is more scared ....he fear what if Pooja have developed feeling for him ....  Even if they are minute.... So that's why he is jealous because of their historical equation..... He is never jealous of Shail or Jay😜😝 he wants her all to himself....

N I would love to explain if anybody have any doubts like these🤗 

Aww such a cute update. Jealous Kabir and clueless Pooja. They are super cute. Please keep updating the chapters. Also share your Wattpad link— I’d love to read your other stories 😘😘

Ok back to the chapter. Can I make a small suggestion? And this is not a critic or anything but something my brain is probably finding hard to distinguish. Maybe the self talk can be on bold? I think I found a bit difficult to switch between when Kabir was talking to himself vs. with Pooja (or others in that matter). Just a small suggestion.. please don’t take it the wrong way. I still love your stories and will continue reading them ❤️❤️

Edited by Honey_berries - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Honey_berries

Aww such a cute update. Jealous Kabir and clueless Pooja. They are super cute. Please keep updating the chapters. Also share your Wattpad link— I’d love to read your other stories 😘😘

Ok back to the chapter. Can I make a small suggestion? And this is not a critic or anything but something my brain is probably finding hard to distinguish. Maybe the self talk can be on bold? I think I found a bit difficult to switch between when Kabir was talking to himself vs. with Pooja (or others in that matter). Just a small suggestion.. please take it the wrong way. I still love your stories and will continue reading them ❤️❤️

No no thank you actully !🤗🤗 I am always ready for even harsh criticism....🙃 

About this ...... Actually I am in family event so don't have lappy....... I will fix this next week ..... You can read it again then☺️☺️😊☺️ also I always took special care of this confusion because I have to put mental notes 😋😜 that's just my style ........ 

I wanted to ask did you had the same problem in earliar chapters as well because I tried to write dialogue in italic. .... . If it still confused you I can try something different that's why ? Please answer 😁

And once I reach home I will fix the font don't worry you can check in one week😍😊🤗

And again thank you for commenting ♥️🙏 also I am sorry I have updated next chapter on Wattpad but it also had the same problem😌😔😣I will fix it I promise🤗

Also link is on first post ....  

https://www.wattpad.com/user/tanu156

No no thank you actully !🤗🤗 I am always ready for even harsh criticism....🙃 

About this ...... Actually I am in family event so don't have lappy....... I will fix this next week ..... You can read it again then☺️☺️😊☺️ also I always took special care of this confusion because I have to put mental notes 😋😜 that's just my style ........ 

I wanted to ask did you had the same problem in earliar chapters as well because I tried to write dialogue in italic. .... . If it still confused you I can try something different that's why ? Please answer 😁

And once I reach home I will fix the font don't worry you can check in one week😍😊🤗

And again thank you for commenting ♥️🙏 also I am sorry I have updated next chapter on Wattpad but it also had the same problem😌😔😣I will fix it I promise🤗

Also link is on first post ....  

https://www.wattpad.com/user/tanu156

No no omg. You don’t to fix the topic. Not at all. I read and I am fully caught up on the current chapters so please no - no fixing needed please :). This was just for future chapter and that too if others feel it that way. I anyways love to read the same chapter at least a few times to try an evaluate character and have a bit of a different perspective.

Your stories are fun. Light hearted and magical. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing the Wattpad link ;) maybe you wanna add it to your signature so future folks can get access to it quickly 🥰🥰

Love and hugs my dear ❤️