A NAKED MAN'S CONFESSION - a naked soul chapt 9 UPDATED. - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Honey_berries

No no omg. You donโ€™t to fix the topic. Not at all. I read and I am fully caught up on the current chapters so please no - no fixing needed please :). This was just for future chapter and that too if others feel it that way. I anyways love to read the same chapter at least a few times to try an evaluate character and have a bit of a different perspective.

Your stories are fun. Light hearted and magical. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing the Wattpad link ;) maybe you wanna add it to your signature so future folks can get access to it quickly ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Love and hugs my dear โค๏ธ

Oh wow ! I also reread chapters!!! Thanksss......for noticing...... Okay ....then ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—and thanxx for the compliments ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜means a lot..... Do you like something in particular.,.... Actually I prefer lead character in denial or in banter but together...... I hate it when lead pair had to part ways and meet again after ages or year๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ so I don't do intense...... Rest of you want something you can tellโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

A NAKED CONFESSION AND A NAKED SOUL !

"Sonali's innocence .... She become so mature in few months.... I wish I could let her be a free spirit some more !! She is a such a darling !! And she is your favourite took!!! Right?"

She beamed at Kabir showing off her deep knowledge in her favorite subject - HUSBAND KABIR MITTAL.

"So what I did was wrong...... !!

I know I am so sorry... I really am if only I had a way to make you believe.

But I am not a saint.

So I am just sorry for what you have to go through and Dhruv and for Jay and Sonali and I am even ready to give up my rest of life for Jay and Sonali.... But..

To be very honest.

I do not repent it

We can't leave everything to god.

I had to do it. So Kabir !

I am extremely sorry for putting you through all this. Among all I wronged you the most.

While I'll just be rude and blunt with the rest ! You see how I treated Dhruv back then but with you everything is different. It was different - always had been.

I wronged you for no reason and even though I honestly...... Kabir always respected you the most ......I badmouthed you.

I keep on fighting with you for no reason..... Actully it was fun .....so I knid of used you there for distraction. When ever I wanted to runaway from the miseries I thought of you. You are like me. Do you see it kabir.?

We both are kind of same except you are nicer and wiser and braver and more generous and forgiving and cute and heavy ?!!! Ummmmmm...... And ofcourse you are a better spouse than me."

Kabir was surprised to see her babbling like that. He was used to calm and controlled and otherwise angry and furious and irritated and arrogant Pooja. This girl in front of him was a cute little bunny he would that he wanted to smash under his hug. He watched her in amazement as she keeps on rattling her views of him which gives tingles in his stomach and also hopes. He didn't interrupted her because he knew it was a one time thing. He knew she might never admit ever again that she was having this huge crush on him and behaving like a jolly talkative - nervous teenager and she was not aware of her words.

So he takes in everything every word and every pause . It will be of use later to blackmail her emotionally and get his way with her. Kabir wanted to rub his hands with evil smile...."Cute hmmmmm I'll remember that!"

" And I even took the right of hating me from you. I confided in you. I reasoned with and I justified my actions again and again to you. I made you stand again your own family and your own mother.,... I know how important she is to you....... And you did it all......for me.. .. even when I had nothing to return in favour. I even refused to register - how kind and patient you had been with me. And then I married you !"

She closed her eyes. She can't help but be honest. Although she prefer to always be truthful as long as possible. But with Kabir she even take deep risks of losing him but she wasn't ready to be unfaithful to him in any manner.

" I knew you would regret it. I always knew it was hard for you. For you are a gentleman and playing trick to get someone into a forceful marriage is not your thing. I can actually understand Kabir that how hard it was for you. "

" I knew I can always play the victim but you would turn into the bad guy ! And you are not a bad guy! That's more my thing"

She chuckled sadly.

" But I was angry ! I couldn't believe that you would ever hurt me or betray me even though all evidences were against you"

" I knew it must be Chopra's work then but I was hurt ........ It's so funny ! I made you life hell and still trusted you enough to beleve you can never try to harm me be unfaithful. I know I didn't had any right to expect anything but hatred from you and yet all I could do is to confide in you introubles as if yourl were my friend. My one and only. Friend."

She looked at him anticipating a sad or disappointed look but he holds her hand. Give it a light squeeze and nodded for her to continue. He didn't agree with her but he wanted to listen. Especially when she is talking about him.

" So I bursted on you on fashion show ! Because I felt I have been betrayed. By you. Which is not possible because we never had anything - trust- so how could you betray me. But I was insane then. And I knew it would cause you great guilt so I agreed to marry you and ofcourse also because I really couldn't find my mother. "

" And when I saw you with her - it was the time when I getting my sanity back. And since that moment. I have been at peace kabir!

As if you have restored my faith in everything. In the world, god, humanity, my own instinct. I wasn't wrong to trust you. For bwliveing that even if we will keep fighting and you will keep on abating me you'll never do anything that would cross that line of ethics and morality."

" So thank you Kabir ! Thank you everything ! All the good and bad things. For kidnapping my mother for marrying me and for taking care of her. For giving me a chance to be able to do something for Jay Sonali and Dhruv. And you !! Thank you for being you Kabir! Thank you for existig. Thank you for making your first move !

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another one and it's end !!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Please share your views. The confession is done ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Sorry I am our of town so don't have sources and it's not proof read please ignore mistakes.๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Please share my work and vote it...... It was a wonderful journey to entertain you all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—I love everyone ...๐Ÿ˜even the silent readers ๐Ÿ’ž

May be one day I can make everyone bound to respond.....till then keep reading my work and keep loving me......โ™ฅ๏ธ

thank you for the support .... And special thanks to my indiaforums friends.....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Big hug to you !! 

With lots of love๐Ÿ’˜โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•

Tanu

it was a lovely story, enjoyed every part

I am speechless. โค๏ธ

Keep posting donโ€™t stop your FF stories. 

Brave girl pooja.. I love her for being open about her feelings 

Originally posted by foxi

it was a lovely story, enjoyed every part

Hey there ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I thought you stopped reading..... Good to see you.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€thank you dear.....

I am trying to keep posting atleast one piece per week .....so please follow me ....on Wattpad....link is in first post.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜I really need some support to develop my self as a better writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ keep reviewing me about my weakness and strengths๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Milalal27

I am speechless. โค๏ธ

Keep posting donโ€™t stop your FF stories. 

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑAwwwโ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’˜ thank you dear..... I think so too..... I never wanted to stop ....so I will be posting atleast one Chao per week.... That's the target for the writer in me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ you have been very supportive ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—please follow me and keep supporting reviewing on Wattpad๐Ÿ™ƒ

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Brave girl pooja.. I love her for being open about her feelings 

Oh thank a milllion๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I do realise it's a little out of character as shown in the original show..... I thought people might not like it๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ but I am glad atleast someone can accept her boldness and fierceness ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ keep reading me on Wattpad......your views are important....I wonder why others and you have stopped commenting..... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Thank you for here again.

Please comment on my other work on Wattpad as well .... Link is in first post.... I need reviews and criticism to be a better writer...help me๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Originally posted by Tanu221

Hey there ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I thought you stopped reading..... Good to see you.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€thank you dear.....

I am trying to keep posting atleast one piece per week .....so please follow me ....on Wattpad....link is in first post.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜I really need some support to develop my self as a better writer๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ keep reviewing me about my weakness and strengths๐Ÿ˜Š

sure will visit

๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒThank you ๐Ÿค—