Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

So you mean to say cause she stayed with his parents and he was there with her, she should've married him, just cause she was grateful ...... Wow, wonder if you would marry every someone who helps you just cause that person is in love with you...

What you are saying is the complicated part of the relationship..... If every relationship starts following your advice, nobody in this world would be happy... 

And yes, Kaka is still a douche cause he wanted to have his cake and keep it too.... 

My God... I can't even laugh you know!!!

Where have I mentioned the word M A R R I A G E even once in my post??? Show me!!! It was cheating we were talking about, just to refresh your memeory !!!

And who I marry or not, is non of your business until you have started the matrimonial business of late and is in a dire need of clients to boost up your failing business... I can say a lot of nasty things about you and your marriage too.... but guess what??? I better not stoop myself to your level... Chalo you showed your true face... Where there is nothing significant to say digress from the topic and resort to personal attack..

Great going!!! Keep it up...

Meri baat nahin ho rahi thi, meri baat chodo... But if everyone starts following your maata's lead and start cheating on his/her partner's back for bigger catch, then I'm sure the world is going to be one big happy place, nahin?

Ab agar marriage ki baat tumne nikaal hi i hai to no it is not necessary that a relationship should culminate into marriage... But a partner has found a bigger catch, it is only desrable and decent to break up with him/ her before jumping in bed with the other person especially if the one wanting the bigger fish have been lapping up in the generosity of the other partner. But yeah since it is Deepika, such decency was neither necessary nor wanted... 

Kaka is a douche, koi shak nahin... But by that definition toh even your maate is a douche... She wants to do the exact same thing that RK is expert at, have her cake and eat it too..

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

In the same way you have nothing but assumptions that DP did not cheat... Why would I have a case against your maata as I am neither a lawyer, nor a judge, nor a jury and neither the Legislative System...

You see you should not pick up on people for the same offence that you yourself are guilty of...

So do whatever you want... Just don't quote me with your incoherent and deflective tactics here after...

It was great (not) interacting with you...

Hope to see you (not) anytime soon... Till then take care, keep dreaming and miss me...

Cheerio!!!

I am bored now. I don’t have to proof she hasn’t cheated because nothing suggest she did. You have your beliefs that’s fine but reality is there’s no proof, no anything. Continue with your beliefs though it doesn’t hold much value in real life. Close it now. 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I am bored now. I don’t have to proof she hasn’t cheated because nothing suggest she did. You have your beliefs that’s fine but reality is there’s no proof, no anything. Continue with your beliefs though it doesn’t hold much value in real life. Close it now. 

Thank you..

Good riddance actually!!

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@ Bold : Inbetween these two namune, why would I do anything? LOL... I might be many thing but I'm not the one to take away anyone's thunder, least of all DP ji ke to bilkul nahin...

That is right... RK once a cheater always a cheater as DP is once a despo always a despo... 

DP was having fun??? Oh um... thanks for enlightening, otherwise I would not have known... Sahi hai why should boys have all the fun? 

Cheatbir sounds actually  better. Don’t you think?LOL 

Edited by Eboza - 4 years ago
Eboo thumbnail

Ranbir should write a Book about How to cheat out of Immaturity 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

Cheatbir sounds actually  better. Don’t you think?LOL 

/My take is Cheaspo...

Apt mnemonic for Cheater (RK) and Despo (DP).. 

Actually they should co-author a book... How to be Cheaspo...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

As I have a reason to believe that she did, why shouldn't I? What are the irrefutable proofs that you have which point out that it was not a simple break-up but a sordid cheating?

Oh yeah i believe she was juggling between RK, Pandya and Yuvi... Prove me wrong with something substantial ... Just don't guess and say my belief, my hunch, my gut-feeling, my observation and so on...

Because if I gotta belive your intuitions and gesticulations and observations, and hunch and gut feeling and so on, then you gotta believe mine too...

But dude you are saying she had a fling with RK during the Australia outdoor shoot while being in a relationship with Pandya, and she had a fling with Yuvi on the sly..... Then you say Kaka came back and exchanged notes with Pandya.... Do you even realise how absurd that sounds when Kaka went on to ask for another chance later on and got into a serious relationship with her...

I have read articles during that time when they got together in Australia and none of the article mentioned that she was in a relationship with Pandya at that time.... Guess what, there were articles mentioning how Yuvi was besotted with her...... Didn't know in your dictionary that meant she dated him.....

Also I get your point now..... In your world any girl has to marry the helps her, if he loves her cause otherwise she would be ungrateful bi**h.... Also if a guy is besotted with her, she should marry him too, even if he is dominating, otherwise society (read people like you) will s**t sh**e her...... Yea, I totally get you now....👍🏼

Eboo thumbnail

/My take is Cheaspo...

Apt mnemonic for Cheater (RK) and Despo (DP).. 

Actually they should co-author a book... How to be Cheaspo...

Sure people would buy it if deepika is part of it else even his book will flop. Cheatbir flopoor doesn’t sound good. I agree.

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

But dude you are saying she had a fling with RK during the Australia outdoor shoot while being in a relationship with Pandya, and she had a fling with Yuvi on the sly..... Then you say Kaka came back and exchanged notes with Pandya.... Do you even realise how absurd that sounds when Kaka went on to ask for another chance later on and got into a serious relationship with her...

I have read articles during that time when they got together in Australia and none of the article mentioned that she was in a relationship with Pandya at that time.... Guess what, there were articles mentioning how Yuvi was besotted with her...... Didn't know in your dictionary that meant she dated him.....

Also I get your point now..... In your world any girl has to marry the helps her, if he loves her cause otherwise she would be ungrateful bi**h.... Also if a guy is besotted with her, she should marry him too, even if he is dominating, otherwise society (read people like you) will s**t sh**e her...... Yea, I totally get you now....👍🏼

Aap toh antaryami hain... I just said she cheated on Pandya with RK...IMaine Australia kab aur kahan bola re baba?

Aur Australia hi ek jagah hai, jahaan yeh sab hua hoga? Duniya itni choti hai? Aur bas jab woh Australia mein thi, tab hi yeh hua hoga? uske baad ya aage time ruk gaya tha kya, DP ke liye? 

Maine bola DP Nihar ke paents ke saath Mumbai mein rehti thi.. Australia mein bhi ghar hain Nihar ka?

Kaka asked for a chance and she handed him one in a platter??? Jai ho mahaan DP maiyya ki.. Woh maan gayi, such a selfless soul she was...

Even I have read articles about Deepika being in relationship with Pandya... You believe what you have read and let me believe what I did... 

Yeah Yuvi was besotted with her, while she was playing LLTT with Yuvi and Dhoni too... Tumne yeh to padha nahin hoga na? Of course... selective reading and selectie belief ...

Also, I get your point now,

cheating bolo toh marriage suno...

Ungrateful hypocrite bolo toh s**t shaming suno..

Mumbai bolo to australia suno..

Khud personal attack karo dusron par aur dusron ke character certicficate nikalo...

Kaun si chakki ka aata khati ho behen tum?

Mere jaise log kya sochte hain woh chodo.. Tum sochti ho, Deepika's cheating is justified. Anyone can folow her path to make this World a better place..

And please come off your high horse... Luv Ranjan ke episode ke baad toh bahut khafa thi Deepika se.. Chalo achha hai asli chehera dikha diya tumne.. 

Yeh wokeness suit bhi nahin kar raha tha aapko...

Dedicated to You, BTW

Mein s**t shaming s**t shaming chillaungi ... kurta faad ke..

Mein Deepika ko defend karungi... pata nahin kya kya faad ke...

Mein dusron ki shaadi karwaaungi, matrimonial office khol ke...

Mein personal attack karungi, deede faad ke..

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eboza

Sure people would buy it if deepika is part of it else even his book will flop. Cheatbir flopoor doesn’t sound good. I agree.

Of course..

How to be a cheater yeh toh Bolywood mein khair kaafi log dikha chuke hain, kaka kuch naya nahin likh paayega..

But despo kaise bane, yeh DP bahut achhe se like paayegi... 

Yeh jaanne ke liye log kharidenge aur padhenge hi..