Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

You're better at this than i am 😆  Did u remember something else the director said ?

He really said kych bada hone wala hai ?

I wish it happens this Friday instead of next Monday.

I wish there some new news on insta youtube. There's nothing all sukha sukha. 

Better at what???

Okay, let me try to remember...

Well, he definitely said something about building the premise for the future track.

Next, he said that the wedding won't happen. I am not too happy for this thing.

He also said that the kids are going to do something. That fan was pissed off on RiAd being glorified and the focus shifting from the 3d's.

Then he also told that fan to wait for the upcoming week as something big is going to happen.

Something more was there but I don't remember. Whatever my friend told me, I told you.

I think he said all this unintentionally and that is why he removed everything. Also, I don't know how much of it is true...

Well, yes there is no news about the upcoming tracks. Maybe the makers want to keep the track in wraps... Remember, Atif removed the entire convo from his account.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That gives me hope. Well that's more details than last time.  

Bh atleast should grab Ansh with her choti and keep whacking him to the floor till he comes to his senses. 

Better at predicting i meant 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

That gives me hope. Well that's more details than last time.  

Bh atleast should grab Ansh with her choti and keep whacking him to the floor till he comes to his senses. 

Better at predicting i meant 

Well, I asked my friend again for the details which she remembers.

Bahut ummeedein hain Bhasmu se. She can grab Ansh with her choti, can try to barbeque him, bang his head on the wall or can do anything for that matter.... Humari taraf se poori azaadi hai!!!

Waise, words hurt louder than wounds. She can try to roast him with her taunts for a change?

Oh at predictions... Well, thanks. I am flattered. Bas jo man main aata hai, bol dete hain.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, so I just watched today's episode. A question...

Was it my fancy or did Mo really look nervous and a bit scared when Bhasmu created Bch? Cos I felt by her voice that she is a bit nervous. To me, it looked like she didn't know what Bhasmu was capable of and this Bch was a surprise for her...🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, so I just watched today's episode. A question...

Was it my fancy or did Mo really look nervous and a bit scared when Bhasmu created Bch? Cos I felt by her voice that she is a bit nervous. To me, it looked like she didn't know what Bhasmu was capable of and this Bch was a surprise for her...🤔

Mo definitely was nervous. But I am confused whether she was afraid of Bhas or because of Bch as she had to control her. 🤔

I liked Bhas's smirk. She didn't indulge in verbal war when Mo said she had power but lacked foresight. She just showed a trailer and left the place. How I love this scared face of Mo and someone completely owning her power.

Jate jate Piya ko apni yeh ek quality de Jana Bhas! Tujhe naryal pani ki kasam! 🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Mo definitely was nervous. But I am confused whether she was afraid of Bhas or because of Bch as she had to control her. 🤔

I liked Bhas's smirk. She didn't indulge in verbal war when Mo said she had power but lacked foresight. She just showed a trailer and left the place. How I love this scared face of Mo and someone completely owning her power.

Jate jate Piya ko apni yeh ek quality de Jana Bhas! Tujhe naryal pani ki kasam! 🤪

So, it wasn't my fancy.

Even I am confused as to why she was afraid. Maybe she is afraid as Bh is way more powerful and smart than her cos when Bh revealed about Bch, she calmed down a bit.

I liked Bh in that scene too. She didn't indulge in any argument. Waise, what was that Mo giving her gyaan on having powers but lacking foresight? I guess it is Mo who lacks foresight at times...

I just love Mo's scared faces. Although, the face that I loved the most was during the Kohra track.

Yes please Bh! Tumhe nariyal pani ki kasam... Tumhe tumhari Agni ki kasam!!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So, it wasn't my fancy.

Even I am confused as to why she was afraid. Maybe she is afraid as Bh is way more powerful and smart than her cos when Bh revealed about Bch, she calmed down a bit.

I liked Bh in that scene too. She didn't indulge in any argument. Waise, what was that Mo giving her gyaan on having powers but lacking foresight? I guess it is Mo who lacks foresight at times...

I just love Mo's scared faces. Although, the face that I loved the most was during the Kohra track.

Yes please Bh! Tumhe nariyal pani ki kasam... Tumhe tumhari Agni ki kasam!!!

Well, Mo has toned down a lot, thanks to her earlier experience. Bhas is overconfident like Mo used to be. So I guess, Mo wants to use it in her advantage and control Bhas. But Bhas doesn't gloat one moment and then run away the next moment like Mo. She comes up with her own solution, at least till now. So I guess, deep down even Mo fears that if Bhas decides to come out of her shadow then she will lose everything. And I am waiting for that day when Bhas will tell Mo - Yeh To Dayan Ki Fitrat Hain! 🤪

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, Mo has toned down a lot, thanks to her earlier experience. Bhas is overconfident like Mo used to be. So I guess, Mo wants to use it in her advantage and control Bhas. But Bhas doesn't gloat one moment and then run away the next moment like Mo. She comes up with her own solution, at least till now. So I guess, deep down even Mo fears that if Bhas decides to come out of her shadow then she will lose everything. And I am waiting for that day when Bhas will tell Mo - Yeh To Dayan Ki Fitrat Hain! 🤪

Well, I hope Mo remains like this only... Not old but toned down. How I wish Mo had used this gyaan of having a foresight earlier when she made such silly plans ending in failures.

Bhasmu is definitely overconfident. And Mo always wants to control others... Be it PL, Dillu, evil DV or Bhasmu.

Well, Bhasmu has been coming up with solutions and till now, she has succeeded in them.

Even I think that Mo is afraid of Bhasmu deep inside. She knows that Bhasmu is way more powerful than her and is literally invincible, for now that is to say. She was afraid when Bhasmu created Bch but became normal when she came to know that Bch can't do anything on her own. She is just a remote control Daayan.

Even I am waiting for that day. Bhasmu will double cross Mo if the makers decide to repeat history. Waise bhi, they have been saying that Daayan kisi ki sagi nahi hoti. Daayan jo karti hai, apne liye karti hai...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago