Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Well it's still Tuesday I wish i could marathon the rest of the week now itself. 

Same here...

Going by the speed of the track these days it shouldn't be long before Ansh comes to know about Pari.  And the marriage track i hope they wind it up this week itself.

Quite possible that they might wind up the BhasAnsh marriage track this week only... Anyways, sooner or later Ansh will know about Pari. But the main question is how??? It is possible that he might identify her by the Daayan Vanshi powers?

Well now that I'm not recapping i can ff scenes now.  Yesterday's was so much fun

Well, I had gone to a party yesterday and was too tired today to watch the episode. Maybe, I'll binge watch the entire week episodes this Sunday.

Tomm should be good too.

I hope so. 

Anyways, why didn't they show Ganesh Chaturthi this time? Kaand karne ke liye ek naya occasion mil jata...

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Refer to link above 

I think initially they kept her because she said Adi was in danger from someone. But ved still suspected Mo was upto no good. It's only after Panditji mentioned a KS is after them that she began to believe Mo poses a real danger to them.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Anyways, why didn't they show Ganesh Chaturthi this time? Kaand karne ke liye ek naya occasion mil jata...

Last time was dahi handi right ?  I don't know i thought they showed it already.

Regarding Pariansh. If pari is put in danger Piya might blurt out the truth.  Don't know it gave me Ruby track vibes.

Same jungle same being stranded & a Daayan after them. Only now kids are involved.  In terms of episode yesterday's was better. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I think initially they kept her because she said Adi was in danger from someone. But ved still suspected Mo was upto no good. It's only after Panditji mentioned a KS is after them that she began to believe Mo poses a real danger to them.

Well, I was talking about the pre leap episodes. Ved and her family have always known that Mo is the main threat to their family. Still, they never try to eliminate her?

Also, when was Mo ever up to some good? And, when Mo said that Adi was in danger from someone, didn't it click them that the biggest threat for them is Mo herself? Okay she is old and weak but she hasn't lost her cunning nature and wits, no? And Ved herself has said, Daayan kisi ki sagi nahi hoti...

And, even if she began to suspect Mo after Panditji mentioned a KS in their house, what was the need to allow Mo to stay in RH in the first place?

In any case, for them Mo is a KS and a threat to their lives. Yet, they allow her to stay in their house?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Last time was dahi handi right ?  I don't know i thought they showed it already.

Matlab???😕

Well, if you are talking about last year, then at that time Janmashtami wasn't celebrated. During Rakshabandhan and Janmashtami, PL-Ansh marriage rituals were going on.

Regarding Pariansh. If pari is put in danger Piya might blurt out the truth.  Don't know it gave me Ruby track vibes.

Well, in any case Pia will have to blurt out the truth sooner or later or Ansh might come to know the truth himself.

Whatever happens, the truth is going to be revealed.

Well, it is also giving me PL track vibes...

Same jungle same being stranded & a Daayan after them. Only now kids are involved.  In terms of episode yesterday's was better. 

Well, whatever happens the kids are definitely going to be involved. Maybe any one of them might land in trouble or Piansh might land in trouble and the kids might help? Or anything else for that matter...

Bas bore mat karna. Pehli baar track kuch samay me liye RH see door gaya hai... Kuch achha dikhana.

Hallyumint thumbnail

You know i honestly don't enjoy Piansh scenes. Their drama is same old same old not to mention gives off daily soap vibes. 

I love Riad's relationship . How they slowly learn about the other. Their relationship dynamics. Pari bossing big bro around is cute. And Adi looking out for his lil sister. 

Visa scenes and how it ties up to the main plot now. Team R research. Naman's Namanisms 

Chaitali's Chaitalisms , Bhasmo interactions Bh Adi scenes.

I mean all this is new & it really makes it interesting.  Our romantic leads there's nothing new to explore.

Honestly at this stage i don't even care they get back together. Just that i wish Ansh would stop going on about power vs family debate. And the whole ruthe hona track. Waiting when they get back together etc . I've seen this track 10,000 times already. So much so i can predict the next step already.

Bottom line is as much as it's the main draw at the end of the day it's really boring. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You know i honestly don't enjoy Piansh scenes. Their drama is same old same old not to mention gives off daily soap vibes. 

I love Riad's relationship . How they slowly learn about the other. Their relationship dynamics. Pari bossing big bro around is cute. And Adi looking out for his lil sister. 

Visa scenes and how it ties up to the main plot now. Team R research. Naman's Namanisms 

Chaitali's Chaitalisms , Bhasmo interactions Bh Adi scenes.

I mean all this is new & it really makes it interesting.  Our romantic leads there's nothing new to explore.

Honestly at this stage i don't even care they get back together. Just that i wish Ansh would stop going on about power vs family debate. And the whole ruthe hona track. Waiting when they get back together etc . I've seen this track 10,000 times already. So much so i can predict the next step already.

Bottom line is as much as it's the main draw at the end of the day it's really boring. 

Well, for me Piansh ended long ago. And now I seriously don't care what happens to them. Ladna ho lade, milna ho mile ya ek achha sa mahurat dekh kar swarg ya narak ki yatra par chale jaye. Jo hona hai, ho!!!

RiAd are interesting. I am waiting for Adi to be back in full form with his powers. Bhasmu-Adi interaction will be worth watching at that time. Bh-Adi scenes are nice now also, but only when Adi is not scared and is cool. Just waiting for his powers to be back.

I am a fan of Team R too. Just that I get bored with their detailed experiments. Yaar experiment karna hai karo, ek-do baar explain kar do, fine but baar-baar??? Too much for me.

Ansh... Well, he will go on ranting about Pia chosing powers over family till and when he doesn't come to know that Pia does not have any powers, she hasn't remarried and those powers belonged to Pari. Although, I want Pia to give it back to him nicely on this family over powers topic.

Romantic leads... Who??? Piansh or Ved and Shekhar?

Hallyumint thumbnail

Piansh are the only Romantic leads of course.

Rest serial is good.  

Prediction for future tracks what do u think will happen in these 3 days. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Piansh are the only Romantic leads of course.

Rest serial is good.  

Prediction for future tracks what do u think will happen in these 3 days. 

Really!!! I thought Ved and Shekhar were the romantic leads. After all, they have way more love and trust between them as compared to Piansh.

Well, yes rest of the serial is good.

Now, coming to the next three days... Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

If Bhasmu lands in the camp, then she might try to do some kaand there? Maybe she might attack Adi and Pari or Pia might try to help him? And Ansh might see them?

Maybe she wreaks havoc there so that everyone is forced to vacate the camp site? Ansh and Adi return home and wedding plans begin??? Meanwhile, Team R comes there with the help of Dillu's neck ring and Bhasmu is exposed???

Or Mo lands in trouble while dealing with that popat Daayan? Maybe Ved sees that Bch and doubts that Mo has harmed Ur and rushes to Nishant for her help maango session?

Or she sees Bch and then they realise that Bhasmu is a KS? Or Ved goes to Nishant and he tells her about Bhasmu? And Mo might go scot free this time?

Anything can happen. There are countless predictions... We can predict hundreds of things. But what will happen, we can't be sure. And if I consider the convo of the director to be true, kuch bada hone wala hai!!

Hallyumint thumbnail

Really!!! I thought Ved and Shekhar were the romantic leads. After all, they have way more love and trust between them as compared to Piansh.

Well, yes rest of the serial is good.

Now, coming to the next three days... Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

If Bhasmu lands in the camp, then she might try to do some kaand there? Maybe she might attack Adi and Pari or Pia might try to help him? And Ansh might see them?

Maybe she wreaks havoc there so that everyone is forced to vacate the camp site? Ansh and Adi return home and wedding plans begin??? Meanwhile, Team R comes there with the help of Dillu's neck ring and Bhasmu is exposed???

Or Mo lands in trouble while dealing with that popat Daayan? Maybe Ved sees that Bch and doubts that Mo has harmed Ur and rushes to Nishant for her help maango session?

Or she sees Bch and then they realise that Bhasmu is a KS? Or Ved goes to Nishant and he tells her about Bhasmu? And Mo might go scot free this time?

Anything can happen. There are countless predictions... We can predict hundreds of things. But what will happen, we can't be sure. And if I consider the convo of the director to be true, kuch bada hone wala hai!!

You're better at this than i am 😆  Did u remember something else the director said ?

He really said kych bada hone wala hai ?

I wish it happens this Friday instead of next Monday.

I wish there some new news on insta youtube. There's nothing all sukha sukha.