Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So, Adi remembered the kada? Good. He knows how to expose Bhasmu. And he also knows that the kada is acting as a shield for him. Smart...

So, can Bhasmu please try to snatch that kada and ultimately it can come out and Adi's powers which are dormant can come out?

Pari... Her oversmartness is too much for me now. She is always blaming Adi for his stupid plans... Well, Adi actually figured out the powers of the kada and that it can protect him from Bhasmu. Well, I am liking Adi more than Pari.

Mo... Kya kahe? Now there is nothing to say about her... Anyways, keeping other things aside, I am really missing my old Mo. Jaldi se use apni powers wapas mil jaye...

Want more such Ansh-Adi bonding scenes...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Adi rather quickly deduced the kada bit. I like Nazar going fast. Pari today is revealed to be a hybrid. Explains a lot.  

I liked Adi's part. He deduced that the kada exposed Bhasmu and that the kada is acting like a shield for him. He is smart. Mo and Nishant ke genes achhe se apna asar dikha rahe hain. Hope this continues.

Pari is a hybrid... Well, we had guessed that beforehand only. If she were a complete daayan, she wouldn't have been able to enter any holy place, let alone doing Devi Maa's aarti.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Future story can be now Bhasmika knows that Kada is the shield and protection in protecting adi so she will try to snatch that kada and after that kada is lost chances are that Adi will regain his powers that are dormant now.

And if this happens, I will be the happiest person. 

I have been wishing that the kada should be removed either by Mo or by Bhasmu. I'd love to see Mo and Bhasmika's faces when Adi regains his dormant powers and starts using them...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Enjoyed way ADI discovered the kada. Mohona was unwanted and drama was forced crap, felt atleast Ansh saw Bhasmika in true form. Apart from that kids bonding was good, but Pari always blaming Adi is going overboard. Her over smartness seems fake. The child actor playing Pari went over board and was literally over acting, Adi acted really well and was quite natural.

It was great to see Piya back finally.

Adi and Ansh bonding again is fabulous, loved the way he told him, he wants whole Ansh.

Even I loved the way Adi discovered the kada and it's connection with Bhasmu getting exposed. It looked natural that he came to the realization unlike Pari who seems to be a child prodigy in these cases.

The kids bonding is always good to watch but Pari's oversmartness is getting on my nerves at times.

Even I am glad that Pia is back finally.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I liked Adi's part. He deduced that the kada exposed Bhasmu and that the kada is acting like a shield for him. He is smart. Mo and Nishant ke genes achhe se apna asar dikha rahe hain. Hope this continues.

Adi coming into his powers is something i look forward to.

Pari is a hybrid... Well, we had guessed that beforehand only. If she were a complete daayan, she wouldn't have been able to enter any holy place, let alone doing Devi Maa's aarti.

Oh that Ansh being a DV can also attend temples. No i was reffering to the paradox of a Daayan being good natured. Like 'Casper the Friendly Ghost'. I didn't believe earlier she was a hybrid cause they never showed her as such till today. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Firstly apologies to Nushy and Alisha for posting an update. Didn't know whom to ask, could not even find posts. Will edit or delete this if not allowed.

The episode starts with Ansh being pissed at ADI for harming Bhasmika. He literally explodes on ADI and doesn't listen to Ved when he tries to calm him. Ansh asks ADI to just go to his room, and is not going to listen. Bhasmika smiles. Pari watches and is sad, and says ADI is LG and this was such a dumb plan, so had to fail. Am really pissed at over smartness Pari shows.

Chaitali asks Avinash to get cream for Bhasmika 

Then Adi goes and Pari also follows, then precap scene, Pari hides in cupboard. Avinash locks it.

Adi goes in room and tried to recollect how he exposed Bhasmika at first, understands it's power of his kada. Wow! Is determined to expose her, goes alone in her room. Pari sees this through cupboard hole and again tells him idiot..with her powers and says hai Ho maiyya ki pushes cupboard in Bhasmika's room. 

Adi catches Bhasmika's hand and touches kada to her and whoa, her form is exposed. How I wish Family would have seen. ADI calls Ansh, he and Ved run up. 

Bhasmika pleads to leave her. Mahaan Mo sees this, and jumps to floor, with shattered glass and blood.

When Ansh and Ved were going to enter room, No pleads for help and idiots go there. Bhasmika smirks and says you are alone and will be punished. ADI runs behind a sofa. She spits fire on him, he has put kada and uses it as a shield. She is pissed. 

Chaitali comes and takes her to Mo.

Adi rescues Pari, narrates everything. Bonding scenes, he asks would she miss him if he died, she hugs him.

Blames him again for stupid plans, they decide to make Piansh meet for love to happen again. She comes up again with some plan, he says why he can't think of plans. She again tells he will learn with her.

Meanwhile Ansh doesn't want to call for a Doctor for Mo, but Ved tells she has no powers so agrees. Meanwhile, Panditji tells Ved that coconut turned black, caught fire. So black power has entered and Nazar is there, and no Daivik or Davansh is there to save them. Ved is frozen.

Trio of Saavi, Nishaant and Naman are trying to understand about Bhasmika. Nishant has drawn her perfect drawing, wow. Dilruba comes and tells she knows about Bhasmika. Nishant decides to take her help, gives imli and asks Saavi to go and show love. Saavi feels it's wrong but he tells it's only way. Naman is pissed, Saavi goes to Dil in a room and she is happy, offers her imli. Saavi closes the door and Dil is more happy, Naman fumes. Nishant says Saavi knows what she's doing.

Ansh realises he was rude to Adi, goes in his room. Adi goes and hugs him, apologizes. Asks him if will give him anything, Ansh agrees. Adi says he wants him whole and shows that they both should go to Lonavala camp. Shows a poster. Ansh says they can spend time at home, Adi says all steal Ansh so camp is good. He pleads him and Ansh agrees.

Pari also shows poster to Piya, of camp and convinces her to come.

Precap : All 4 in camp. Ansh is playing a guitar and singing a sad song, hum Bewafaa..and is emotional. Piya sees him and get emotional. 

Happy finally all 4 will be there.

gatiya song selection πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

gatiya song selection πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Yes us song ko sunte hi neend arahi thi πŸ˜”

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Yes us song ko sunte hi neend arahi thi πŸ˜”

piya will run away hearing the song and the singer voice was πŸ€’

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So, Adi remembered the kada? Good. He knows how to expose Bhasmu. And he also knows that the kada is acting as a shield for him. Smart...

So, can Bhasmu please try to snatch that kada and ultimately it can come out and Adi's powers which are dormant can come out?

Pari... Her oversmartness is too much for me now. She is always blaming Adi for his stupid plans... Well, Adi actually figured out the powers of the kada and that it can protect him from Bhasmu. Well, I am liking Adi more than Pari.

Mo... Kya kahe? Now there is nothing to say about her... Anyways, keeping other things aside, I am really missing my old Mo. Jaldi se use apni powers wapas mil jaye...

Want more such Ansh-Adi bonding scenes...

Adi realizes its power of kada due to Pari's advice only. She says if u close ur eyes then u can remember better and find the cause, pari's oversmartness is due to Piya only . She is a copy of Piya na. But why blame Pari  today she was too scared to see Adi in danger and cries also.😭We should not jump to conclusions on the basis of one episode. 

Mohana is funny the way she jumped was like kuch raasta nahi soohja bechari ko to jump kar diya LOL🀣

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks a lot for the update Madhura! πŸ˜Š

It'd be awesome if you join us in updating as my family just shifted our apartment and I'll be busy in the next couple of months due to exam. 😭😭😭 

Coming to the episode, I loved it. I loved Adi-Bhasmika scene more. Sana and Diaan have amazing chemistry. Although I feel Kisha emotes better than Diaan, today I felt she overreacted a lot while Diaan is improving by leaps and bounds.

Adi slowly realizing his powers or the role of his Kada seemed realistic but Pari's oversmartness and with the ease she uses her power looked completely forced to me.

I am glad that she is part Daivik too. What I didn't understand is that how did she know that if she chants Jai Ho Maiya Ki - she'll be able to use air/force field? Besides her eyes glowed and she used a Daivik's power. She experienced her changes as a Dayan but so far they haven't shown her experiencing any of the changes in the natural elements around her. So how come? I don't know whether I should be glad about she being a hybrid or sad about such an obvious blooper. πŸ€”

Coming to ViSa - it was hilarious. πŸ€£ Bechari Saavi! Pyaar ka natak aur woh bhi Dil se! πŸ€£Poor Naman. When he said - Darwaja Kyun Bandh Kar Rahi Hain - I laughed so hard that by brother looked at me like I had gone mad. πŸ˜†

Nice to see Piya back. I just love her scenes with Pari. Today her scene actually reminded me of Maleficent when she took Arora in her lap and she immediately grabbed her horn.  I just loved how she said Puppy Eyes Se Kam Nahi Hoga and Pari hugged her for convincing. 😘

About precap, I kind of felt Piya was rather annoyed at the song. Because Ansh had a choice. It's not that he was forced to leave Piya. So that song didn't make any sense. πŸ™„ Is it possible that Ansh realized his mistake and it was a way of asking forgiveness? 🀨 

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago