2nd Sep Written Update : Piya is back

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly apologies to Nushy and Alisha for posting an update. Didn't know whom to ask, could not even find posts. Will edit or delete this if not allowed.

The episode starts with Ansh being pissed at ADI for harming Bhasmika. He literally explodes on ADI and doesn't listen to Ved when he tries to calm him. Ansh asks ADI to just go to his room, and is not going to listen. Bhasmika smiles. Pari watches and is sad, and says ADI is LG and this was such a dumb plan, so had to fail. Am really pissed at over smartness Pari shows.

Chaitali asks Avinash to get cream for Bhasmika 

Then Adi goes and Pari also follows, then precap scene, Pari hides in cupboard. Avinash locks it.

Adi goes in room and tried to recollect how he exposed Bhasmika at first, understands it's power of his kada. Wow! Is determined to expose her, goes alone in her room. Pari sees this through cupboard hole and again tells him idiot..with her powers and says hai Ho maiyya ki pushes cupboard in Bhasmika's room. 

Adi catches Bhasmika's hand and touches kada to her and whoa, her form is exposed. How I wish Family would have seen. ADI calls Ansh, he and Ved run up. 

Bhasmika pleads to leave her. Mahaan Mo sees this, and jumps to floor, with shattered glass and blood.

When Ansh and Ved were going to enter room, No pleads for help and idiots go there. Bhasmika smirks and says you are alone and will be punished. ADI runs behind a sofa. She spits fire on him, he has put kada and uses it as a shield. She is pissed. 

Chaitali comes and takes her to Mo.

Adi rescues Pari, narrates everything. Bonding scenes, he asks would she miss him if he died, she hugs him.

Blames him again for stupid plans, they decide to make Piansh meet for love to happen again. She comes up again with some plan, he says why he can't think of plans. She again tells he will learn with her.

Meanwhile Ansh doesn't want to call for a Doctor for Mo, but Ved tells she has no powers so agrees. Meanwhile, Panditji tells Ved that coconut turned black, caught fire. So black power has entered and Nazar is there, and no Daivik or Davansh is there to save them. Ved is frozen.

Trio of Saavi, Nishaant and Naman are trying to understand about Bhasmika. Nishant has drawn her perfect drawing, wow. Dilruba comes and tells she knows about Bhasmika. Nishant decides to take her help, gives imli and asks Saavi to go and show love. Saavi feels it's wrong but he tells it's only way. Naman is pissed, Saavi goes to Dil in a room and she is happy, offers her imli. Saavi closes the door and Dil is more happy, Naman fumes. Nishant says Saavi knows what she's doing.

Ansh realises he was rude to Adi, goes in his room. Adi goes and hugs him, apologizes. Asks him if will give him anything, Ansh agrees. Adi says he wants him whole and shows that they both should go to Lonavala camp. Shows a poster. Ansh says they can spend time at home, Adi says all steal Ansh so camp is good. He pleads him and Ansh agrees.

Pari also shows poster to Piya, of camp and convinces her to come.

Precap : All 4 in camp. Ansh is playing a guitar and singing a sad song, hum Bewafaa..and is emotional. Piya sees him and get emotional. 

Happy finally all 4 will be there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today actually it is my turn but since you've done it I can post mine tommorow 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Thanks Alisha. Yes, you can post it morrow.

My episode review:

Enjoyed way ADI discovered the kada. Mohona was unwanted and drama was forced crap, felt atleast Ansh saw Bhasmika in true form. Apart from that kids bonding was good, but Pari always blaming Adi is going overboard. Her over smartness seems fake. The child actor playing Pari went over board and was literally over acting, Adi acted really well and was quite natural.

It was great to see Piya back finally.

Adi and Ansh bonding again is fabulous, loved the way he told him, he wants whole Ansh.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks Alisha. Yes, you can post it morrow.

My episode review:

Enjoyed way ADI discovered the kada. Mohona was unwanted and drama was forced crap, felt atleast Ansh saw Bhasmika in true form. Apart from that kids bonding was good, but Pari always blaming Adi is going overboard. Her over smartness seems fake. The child actor playing Pari went over board and was literally over acting, Adi acted really well and was quite natural.

It was great to see Piya back finally.

Adi and Ansh bonding again is fabulous, loved the way he told him, he wants whole Ansh.

Um... i wasn't asking for permission I'm simply stating Mon - Tues is mine while Wed- Fri is Nushy's . We do need another recapper tho. If you're interested in becoming a regular between the 3 of us we can fix up a schedule. 

Regarding your review I'm glad  Adi figured out his about his kada. Riad bonding was sweet today. Visa was funny as well. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Future story can be now Bhasmika knows that Kada is the shield and protection in protecting adi so she will try to snatch that kada and after that kada is lost chances are that Adi will regain his powers that are dormant now.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today Adi hugs Pari so sweet❤️and Mohana jumps all smashed on floor that scene is so funny🤣and Nishant is taking advantage that  Dilruba loves saavi so he send Saavi to do pyyar ka natak with Dilruba and Naman said kuch karna warna mat😆and then Saavi closed the door with Dilruba and Saavi inside room. This show never fails to surprise me.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Um... i wasn't asking for permission I'm simply stating Mon - Tues is mine while Wed- Fri is Nushy's . We do need another recapper tho. If you're interested in becoming a regular between the 3 of us we can fix up a schedule. 

Regarding your review I'm glad  Adi figured out his about his kada. Riad bonding was sweet today. Visa was funny as well. 

Neither was I giving the permission. I just mainly thanked you to tell me, and since you allowed the update.

I can help or be a backup, if you guys are busy. Let me know.

Yes, indeed! 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Neither was I giving the permission. I just mainly thanked you to tell me, and since you allowed the update.

I can help or be a backup, if you guys are busy. Let me know.

Yes, indeed! 

That would be of great help. Thanks   I'll pm you later.  

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Future story can be now Bhasmika knows that Kada is the shield and protection in protecting adi so she will try to snatch that kada and after that kada is lost chances are that Adi will regain his powers that are dormant now.

Adi rather quickly deduced the kada bit. I like Nazar going fast. Pari today is revealed to be a hybrid. Explains a lot.  

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today Adi hugs Pari so sweet❤️and Mohana jumps all smashed on floor that scene is so funny🤣and Nishant is taking advantage that  Dilruba loves saavi so he send Saavi to do pyyar ka natak with Dilruba and Naman said kuch karna warna mat😆and then Saavi closed the door with Dilruba and Saavi inside room. This show never fails to surprise me.

Visa story is getting funnier by the day. Riad moment - I love Pari's addition to Piya's vocab LJ 😆 And Pari explaining what Lapujharna means 🤣 Priceless. And that cadbury moment at the end Awww