Farnaz Shetty to play Karan V Grover’s ex in ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’

Posted: 4 years ago

Actress Farnaz Shetty, who was last seen on ‘Siddhi Vinayak’, has been roped in to play the pivotal character of Raima in ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’, which features Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Karan V Grover. Her entry is expected to spruce up the drama, as she will be introduced as Karan’s ex on the show.

Farnaz confirms, “My character's name is Raima and I will be paired opposite Karan as his ex. According to the storyline, Karan and I lost touch after an accident. Raima slipped into coma, and has regained consciousness after four years. She will return to Karan’s life and her entry will happen at a crucial juncture.”

She adds, “My decision to take up the show was purely on the basis of the storyline and the makers.”

Interestingly, Farnaz has always joined all her shows midway and this one is no exception. When quizzed about it, she replies, “Yes, I have joined every show midway, but that doesn’t bother me anymore. Having said that, it does take considerable time to establish your character on an ongoing show.”

Shez one controversy queen.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Catfight-between-Digangana-Suryavanshi-and-Farnaz-Shetty-intensifies/articleshow/47040414.cms

I hope iska extended cameo ho and they don't just retain her on the show, in any other capacity.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago

Well that's a solace! She's not a big cheese and as TOI confirmed then the news it must have some accordance with the reality! 

Thanks for the news......

She looks beautiful.. Have seen her glimpse in Veera....

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

Well that's a solace! She's not a big cheese and as TOI confirmed then the news it must have some accordance with the reality! 

It has quotes from the actress, it has to be true. Media can be sued for fake quoting actors. They would not have quoted her if they were speculating.

Though I am worried with her saying 'crucial juncture'. I hope this is not the one time TC has got its spoiler right.

Though it would be beyond ridiculous if she actually ends up marrying him instead of Sona at the mandap. First off, Rohit-Sona wont 'pretend' to get married. They wont take it that far.

Thanks for the news. I’m wondering how she looks? The previously shown gal as Raima, was pretty.

Sorry to say but Farnaz will not look good though as his ex with him.

They could have brought Asmita Sood as told previously.

She will come at a point when Rohit will feel " yeh waapas kyun aai" 😛

Originally posted by NeverOldEnough

She will come at a point when Rohit will feel " yeh waapas kyun aai" 😛

he will still go with Raima leaving sona in tears or Sona will behave like Parvati and sacrifice