Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Farnaz Shetty to play Karan V Grover’s ex in ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Actress Farnaz Shetty, who was last seen on ‘Siddhi Vinayak’, has been roped in to play the pivotal character of Raima in ‘Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum’, which features Dipika Kakar Ibrahim and Karan V Grover. Her entry is expected to spruce up the drama, as she will be introduced as Karan’s ex on the show.

Farnaz confirms, “My character's name is Raima and I will be paired opposite Karan as his ex. According to the storyline, Karan and I lost touch after an accident. Raima slipped into coma, and has regained consciousness after four years. She will return to Karan’s life and her entry will happen at a crucial juncture.”

She adds, “My decision to take up the show was purely on the basis of the storyline and the makers.”

Interestingly, Farnaz has always joined all her shows midway and this one is no exception. When quizzed about it, she replies, “Yes, I have joined every show midway, but that doesn’t bother me anymore. Having said that, it does take considerable time to establish your character on an ongoing show.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shez one controversy queen.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Catfight-between-Digangana-Suryavanshi-and-Farnaz-Shetty-intensifies/articleshow/47040414.cms

I hope iska extended cameo ho and they don't just retain her on the show, in any other capacity.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well that's a solace! She's not a big cheese and as TOI confirmed then the news it must have some accordance with the reality! 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the news......

She looks beautiful.. Have seen her glimpse in Veera....

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Well that's a solace! She's not a big cheese and as TOI confirmed then the news it must have some accordance with the reality! 

It has quotes from the actress, it has to be true. Media can be sued for fake quoting actors. They would not have quoted her if they were speculating.

Though I am worried with her saying 'crucial juncture'. I hope this is not the one time TC has got its spoiler right.

Though it would be beyond ridiculous if she actually ends up marrying him instead of Sona at the mandap. First off, Rohit-Sona wont 'pretend' to get married. They wont take it that far.

SonakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the news..

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the news. I’m wondering how she looks? The previously shown gal as Raima, was pretty.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry to say but Farnaz will not look good though as his ex with him.

They could have brought Asmita Sood as told previously.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She will come at a point when Rohit will feel " yeh waapas kyun aai" 😛

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

She will come at a point when Rohit will feel " yeh waapas kyun aai" 😛

he will still go with Raima leaving sona in tears or Sona will behave like Parvati and sacrifice