Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MOHINI26

I also don't like Farhnaaz that much with KVG due to his height and he's a veteran compared to Farhnaz.

At least you have the gut to say what you think and wish....

No need to follow anyone, or to start covering with sugar coated words....

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Just shut up ok!! She has her fans . Think before u hurt others.

Hey keep clam why u r getting hyper everyone has right to say whatever they feel..sorry if u got hurt i never knew her before this raima article

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Mind ur lng. She is a sweet girl! 😡

You must judge before writing instead of asking sabreen to judge her language you are wise then why are you using a fault language.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hey keep clam why u r getting hyper everyone has right to say whatever they feel..sorry if u got hurt i never knew her before this raima article

Well said she's here starting to create a fight because this is not the first time I met her.

I will start using the REPORT BUTTON.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

How can u decide without even looking them together? Iam expecting Asmita, she's wonderful actress but i like Farnaz too. Both are my favs.

Okay I did not see them together yet...BUT YOU SAW THEM ALREADY???

How can you be so sure....If you saw them then you are lucky they are working for you only...So your judgement goes to you only.

EACH AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW HERE.

ONCE AGAIN I'M REQUESTING YOU NOT TO QUOTE ME.I DON'T LIKE IT, MY WAY TO AVOID UNNECESSARY, NEEDLESS, UNESSENTIAL DISCUSSIONS.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Well said she's here starting to create a fight because this is not the first time I met her.

I will start using the REPORT BUTTON.

Exactly this is first time i commenting on this forum and this girl already started fighting..if she will not stop i will also use report button

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Exactly this is first time i commenting on this forum and this girl already started fighting..if she will not stop i will also use report button

Of course one person can't just only spread negativity by quoting everyone posts....She likes the actress coming for a cameo no one asked her not to like her so she can't ask us to like the new actress.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Of course one person can't just only spread negativity by quoting everyone posts....She likes the actress coming for a cameo no one asked her not to like her so she can't ask us to like the new actress.

Exactly everyone has right to say their opinion no one can force anyone to like particular actor actress etc if they dnt like him or her.we r free to express instead of quoting us she should write post about her fav actress  

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Exactly everyone has right to say their opinion no one can force anyone to like particular actor actress etc if they dnt like him or her.we r free to express instead of quoting us she should write post about her fav actress  

So true!!! What she's doing is, she's forcing everyone to look at the characters and like them through her eyes... Why should we all like what she likes, it is her POV she can share it and discuss it with whom agrees to her post instead of correcting others.

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is the Gunjan of Veera. Her pair with Shivin is popular and has its own fanbase. She is also well acknowledged by her shows Waaris and Siddhi Vinayak too on &Tv. She isn't any aira gaira like u.

Excuse me!! Mind your language 😡.I was just sharing my opinion.You can't insult any member of this forum like this by quoting their posts.