Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Is this how ppl welcome new actors on the forum? 👏

Just bcos Farnaaz is entering, the show's quality might drop!! 👏👏

Dear, listen I can understand... Not because of Farnaz... Its all about d character Raima she's gonna play.... 

Relax darling.... 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

How can u decide without even looking them together? Iam expecting Asmita, she's wonderful actress but i like Farnaz too. Both are my favs.

Like you can decide that they will look good, like others on the forum who can decide they will look good and some few saying they will not look good it is our assumptions I'm not saying anything wrong.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Gunjan is immature, not her!! She is appreciated for her acting in other shows!!

Nice 👍🏼 You appreciated her...May be I did not.

I request you not to "QUOTE" me next time.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Is this how ppl welcome new actors on the forum? 👏

Just bcos Farnaaz is entering, the show's quality might drop!! 👏👏

This is also how people start fighting on the forum.

If they are not liking Farnaaz or saying she will not look good with the Male Lead it is their "RIGHT".

The forum rules stated and states that we members can say it, without insulting the actors/actresses.

We don't have he right to use fault language or harsh words. No one did it here I have been reading all the threads.

In other forum also as you asked (IS this how ppl welcome new actors on this forum?) members say it clearly when they don't like an actor sometimes I have seen people replying me "if you saying so you are doing a sin" but this is the POV of the member I can't change her/him.

The member also can't me with a few words...If you are finding it an insult or hard we are not liking it please avoid those threads thinking we are not as intelligent and humble like you.

If you continue to spread negativity here I will be compelled to REPORT you directly.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I guess where a third angle is concerned the forum members openly bash not only the character but the actor portraying that character. Nothing new and seen this happening for the last 14 years 😆 yes am an oldie here and been long enough to understand how irrational fandoms can get. Already I can see articles being posted about how much of a tantrum queen Farnaz was in her previous show just coz Digangana made a statement. Well that was her side of the story but nobody heard what Farnaz had to say. I followed Veera back then and trust me there reports about Digangana throwing tantrums too. So how can we comment on Farnaz? I hope at least the members in this forum are mature enough to see the difference between an actor and a character they play and be unbiased in their opinion. Let Farnaz make an entry. Only then we can say if she is good or not. But am sure even then there will be some to bash her even if she turns out to be good. 

I am not fond of Raima but this track is needed for the story to move forward. Sona got a  closure with Karan but Rohit is yet stuck in his past. Karan was a cheat who broke off with Sona and Sona could get over her heartbreak coz she knew she had made a mistake with Karan. In Rohit’s case he madly loved Raima and Veena too said Raima was a lovely girl. So how can Rohit get over Raima and move on with Sona? He is still guilty over what happened with Raima and he never got a closure in that relationship. Raima did not break up with him like Karan did and neither is she dead. Does it make sense for Rohit to fall for Sona right away? From a fan who loves Ronakshi I will say it’s perfectly fine but from a logical standpoint the character won’t make any sense if he does. Yes Rohit is attracted to her but if he has to fall in love with Sona he has to fall out of love with Raima. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i liked her in siddhi vinayak but i guess shes just doing a cameo here...id rather see her as a lead in some other show

and i thought asmita sood was doing this role?

MochaQueen thumbnail

i would be happy if she gets paired with another guy if shes not a cameo

maybe she can date Sonas ex karan lol

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh gosh... Let's see how they deal with the track

MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This is also how people start fighting on the forum.

If they are not liking Farnaaz or saying she will not look good with the Male Lead it is their "RIGHT".

The forum rules stated and states that we members can say it, without insulting the actors/actresses.

We don't have he right to use fault language or harsh words. No one did it here I have been reading all the threads.

In other forum also as you asked (IS this how ppl welcome new actors on this forum?) members say it clearly when they don't like an actor sometimes I have seen people replying me "if you saying so you are doing a sin" but this is the POV of the member I can't change her/him.

The member also can't me with a few words...If you are finding it an insult or hard we are not liking it please avoid those threads thinking we are not as intelligent and humble like you.

If you continue to spread negativity here I will be compelled to REPORT you directly.

👍🏼

As always well said.

MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also don't like Farhnaaz that much with KVG due to his height and he's a veteran compared to Farhnaz.