Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

As much as people deny this but life changes when people get married or get into relationships. They might still be friends but obviously don't get much time to hangout together.

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

more like, friendship of convenience

crispsy thumbnail

If you don't invite your best friends to your wedding, then it's fake af....

Image result for fake gif

Ennuyi thumbnail

That "friendship" was to promote Gundayy and then they got stuck with it. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, It's not right to not invite Arjun for their wedding, since he was super close to both the bride and the groom..... but then i can understand, since they had so many people close to them, like SRK and SLB and Farah Khan and Aditya Chopra, that inviting Arjun and not inviting the others would've been worst.......

as of their friendship now, I think they are still pretty close, but not flaunting it and its completely okay..... cause here people talk from both sides, if they show the friendship then people will call them attention-seeker, fake etc........ so its better to keep it to them.........

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s not fake they are still in touch. Shooting and promoting of course you spend much more time together. But Arjun is not ranveers close friend RS said he is the closest to him from the industry compared to any other actor. He is a friend not a BFF. You still see ranveer hyping and promoting or even attending screening of Arjun movies. Still I agree Arjun gets more attention about his friendship with ranveer than say varun or ranbir. Who are actually much more close to Arjun than ranveer is.

The only people who were invited are those who are really close to them and are there from the beginning.