Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my god. What amazing writing skills you have. I read both the OS back to back.I actually visualized the scene while reading it. Abir was telling his emotional journey with Mishti to BigBen.😲I can't even imagine this scene in our show.Also the way you showed BigBen's motherly side here was really nice.

Congratulation my friend. You are very talented.Keep writing.

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Oh my god. What amazing writing skills you have. I read both the OS back to back.I actually visualized the scene while reading it. Abir was telling his emotional journey with Mishti to BigBen.😲I can't even imagine this scene in our show.Also the way you showed BigBen's motherly side here was really nice.

Congratulation my friend. You are very talented.Keep writing.

Thank you so much! Haha, I agree, it was a little fantasy😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingenuity

I know right? She could have been the best, even beat Badi Maa to it if she decides to. She has so much of potential to be everything that she can be... If only they let her go down that path :/

Also, glad you liked it and took time to comment💓

badi maa is in her own league. 

Meenakshi deserves to be happy like really happy atleast once... Meenakshi has been the mother and father both,  it is tough.... Full on change bt bahut cheezo ko leke acceptance ho skti hai

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

badi maa is in her own league. 

Meenakshi deserves to be happy like really happy atleast once... Meenakshi has been the mother and father both,  it is tough.... Full on change bt bahut cheezo ko leke acceptance ho skti hai

Badi Maa is super supportive and sweet, Meenu on the other hand is, like Jasmeet said, teekhi churi. 

Yes! I want to see her happy and satisfied not paranoid about losing her family/family shattering to pieces. There are a few things about her that will be great if they stay with her, but a little change is necessary.

Rabia5 thumbnail

It's so good..you have written it so well but I want to read more about this track.. Mishti recovering and abir taking care of her and visiting her at home. BP and BM, nanu teasing him.. Please if you can continue in two three parts more please 

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all, sorry for my late reply.

And what to say about your write up. It was top notch perfect👏

Hope it happens like this in scene too.

P.S. I can't see abir crying once again😢 but shaheer gonna slay it😍

Aanchal15 thumbnail

It is beyond exemplary ! ⭐️👏

Meenu- Abir scene and convo was absolute .. depicting druthers of  anguish, susceptibility ,succour,unfaltering love! 

I will be extremely satiated if CVs bestow us with at least half of your incredible scenes ! 

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabia5

It's so good..you have written it so well but I want to read more about this track.. Mishti recovering and abir taking care of her and visiting her at home. BP and BM, nanu teasing him.. Please if you can continue in two three parts more please 

Hey! I am working on a story that focuses on Mishti/Kuhu and will also have lots of MishBir. Once I find it satisfactory and I become sure that I'll be able to complete it, I'll post it too. :)

Glad you liked the story💓

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

First of all, sorry for my late reply.

And what to say about your write up. It was top notch perfect👏

Hope it happens like this in scene too.

P.S. I can't see abir crying once again😢 but shaheer gonna slay it😍

Oh that's not a problem at all! 

Thanks a lot! I am glad you liked it :)

Same, I don't really want to see him cry because I might get emo too😆

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

It is beyond exemplary ! ⭐️👏

Meenu- Abir scene and convo was absolute .. depicting druthers of  anguish, susceptibility ,succour,unfaltering love! 

I will be extremely satiated if CVs bestow us with at least half of your incredible scenes ! 

Thank you so much Aanch❤️ I am so glad you liked it. Well, I hardly think we are getting an understanding Meenakshi any time soon :(