Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Amazing krishi...this is by far the best os for me!

I got emotional while reading...no one has ever written on the Abir Meenu dynamics this way....

I wish makers read this...and we get something similar ...I know being very optimistic here...but still...

You explained both the sides so so well!

👏

Thank you sooo much Uru🤗 I know so I really wanted to try them out. I am so glad you liked it so much! 

I don't think CVs will like anything except Nautanki though🤣

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

OMG, one of the shot I have ever read 

Just what my heart desires 

You put everything in this shot, the emotions, the love and first time I felt good thinking about meenakshi and the one who made it possible, is you 😆

I literally got overwhelmed reading this

Thanks for writing this wonderful piece 🤗

Thank you Vaishu!💓 Hahaha, that has to be the best compliment. Making somebody like Meenu 😎

Thank you for reading and commenting🤗

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

this was soo beautiful..i always wished meenakshi to understand abir if not mishti atleast..tbh meenakshi's character has that scope to become a better person...

i rarely see u writing..u should write more often..u r really good👍🏼❤️

Thank you so much darling❤️

I love writing but it does take a lot of time for me to write something readable😆But of course, whenever I think of something, I'll definitely write and share it :D

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Perfect blend for every emotions.... Beautiful written... 

I was crying while reading ..... After reading about hospital spoiler even I am hoping we get meenu and abir scene.... 

Aww! Didn't meant to make you cry but it does make me happy, jeez😆 I know, Meenu has been so busy planning to oust Parul, I miss seeing her on screen😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingenuity

Thank you sooo much Uru🤗 I know so I really wanted to try them out. I am so glad you liked it so much! 

I don't think CVs will like anything except Nautanki though🤣

Arey Aisa mat bolo...CVS have taken ideas from so my write ups apart from the nautanki..we have proofs...😆

I really really like desperately want this scenario....this is so good...and the way I have imagined this in my head... awesome....

Once again.. beautiful writing👏

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey Aisa mat bolo...CVS have taken ideas from so my write ups apart from the nautanki..we have proofs...😆

I really really like desperately want this scenario....this is so good...and the way I have imagined this in my head... awesome....

Once again.. beautiful writing👏

Oh, really?🤔 Toh fir everybody hope for Meenu to see the light. We deserve it😆

Once again, thank you so much. People liking it means so much to me🤗

Edited by ingenuity - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is something which we all are looking forward. Wish to see this happen onscreen. I really loved this writing of yours. You are an awesome writer. Thank you and please write more.

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is one of the best i have read here❤️

You writing is so so good, it was so natural as we can imagine this happening in front, just like watching the scene! 

I just hope makers give us something like this in future. Because when it always comes to Abir and his mom, their conversations are always a cracker.

Itsflora thumbnail

This was good.seriously good.

Meenu was the last person in my mind to give abir comfort.

I actually thought of a scenario where bp/bm console abir seeing him devastated after mishti's fall.

But,girl...u made such an amazing story.      

ingenuity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

This is something which we all are looking forward. Wish to see this happen onscreen. I really loved this writing of yours. You are an awesome writer. Thank you and please write more.

Thank you!💓 Glad you liked it :D